Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:36

Delmos: What's so funny?

Treven: Hardly. I never gave such an order. If I controlled every such operation, I wouldn't have time for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:37

"never heard someone talk about dad like this."

Berric: very well. what exactly where this 'traitor's crimes?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:39

Delmos: Oh.....I thought he was a respected member of the Brotherhood?

Treven: As I said, giving technology to a foreign power, your Brotherhood. In this case, a carbon nanotube vest with the data needed to make and shape CNTs into more armor and other creations. Pieces of technology like that are one of the few advantages we still hold over the nobles. I can't risk that falling into untrustworthy hands.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:45

"yeah but he dont have a lot of friends"
Torrel: rub it in why dont ya

Berric: And your concern being for your people in this case, of course
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:47

Delmos: Why? He's one of the friendliest people I've met in my time here.

Treven: Given our current situation, that is my only concern.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:51

Sarah: he doesnt get out much

Berric: can you prove this to me? that that is your only concern? both of us require proof of eachother's trust now, chancellor
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:56

Delmos: To much time in the workshop?

Treven: Fair point. But my concern for the people of the Outer Colonies cannot be questioned. Everything I have done has been in their best interests. From the most basic policies I have enacted, to the persecution of traitors, to directing the war against the nobles. I would give anything to keep them safe from the nobles and their machinations. Ask any of the men I have brought with me, ask Captain Natran. Ask any tragadon, my administration has been one of the most effective in recent generations.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 03:58

Sarah: yeeep

Berric: effective does not mean trustworthy
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 04:00

Delmos: I can sympathize.

Treven: Then as I said, ask the likes of the good captain. I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 04:02

Sarah: here's hoping I dont end up like that

Tex:...so i was digging through security files and found this *plays record of Torrel and Delmos' trade.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 04:03

Delmos: Do more then watch holos in the evening and I'm sure you won't.

Treven: Excuse me? My officer did not inform me of this. How do I know this isn't a forgery on your AI's part? I'm not a simpleton Lord Berric. I know the theories behind an AI's capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 04:08

torrel chuckles as he starts tinkering with the armour

Tex: check to see if you have the exo interface Torrel gave delmos at all. such as his quarters or workshop or whatever
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 04:09

Delmos: So, what else will that armor be able to do when you're done with it?

Treven: Very well. May I request a recess until the validity of your statements can be determined?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 04:12

"i've still got some ideas...."

Berric nods
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 17:46

Ooc. Meanwhile, in the glorius nation of Hungary:
News #1: to celebrate the birthday of the Victator, there was a thanksgiving holy mass today... Yes...you heard me right... People prayed for (and probably to) the Victator... We're seriously gonna become the North Korea of Europe...
News #2: meanwhile, at the parlaiment, a grand total of.... Five representatives attended today to discouss next years budget.... You heard me right... 5 entire people went and gave speeches to an empty room about a countrys budget... Not like it matters, the Victator probably already has his own plan which no one can do anything about... But even so, while they are off doing whatever they want, they get paid 5-10 times more than the avarage person, for doing absolutely nothing... And thats just their official base salary...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 23:25

Delmos: Such as?

*A few hours later, Treven returns, a datapad in hand.*

*Meanwhile, the task force that had been investigating the exodite world has been reassigned...to help in taking a small forge world.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 23:39

"possibly a jet pack"

Berric is waiting patiently

assuming anna is there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:11

Delmos: I want to make sure I didn't mishear you, but at this point I'm not surprised.

Treven: It appears...I was misinformed.

*Yes....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:18

"you heard right. We prefer close combat, hence it is more maneuverable. But we still need a way to close ranks with the foe quickly"

Berric: oh?

*.......umm*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:26

Delmos: Honestly, I don't get your obsession with melee combat. I mean, the invention of firearms basically freed my people, for a while anyway.

Treven: It...appears your man orchestrated a fair trade, even though it was unauthorized.

*Aequitas goes over to Anna.*

Aequitas *clearly not bothering with logic right now*: So...this is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:33

"Because, I know most do not, but my people enjoy it. to us when you reach melee with your foe, it becomes a contest of skill. Both men struggling with eachother's lives in the balance. It feeds into our belief in honor."

Berric: so Tex was correct.

Anna: we survived the sororitas. we'll survive this.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:39

Delmos: Um....Word of advice, don't say "honor" around most colonists. The things done to us for "honor's sake" have been....well....

Treven: It appears it was, and that the officer who informed of this was...mistaken about the reliability of his information.

Aequitas: Yeah...But these skitarii worry me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:45

"done by honorless scum masquerading as warriors"

Berric: in which case i'm very glad no one died over this

Anna:...me too
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:49

Delmos: I suppose...But most colonists would disagree with you. They'd say all warriors fit that description.

Treven: Indeed....*Sighs* I've studied the data your man gave the technician. It's...very interesting.

Aequitas: The information we have on them...Just...There are lines that no one should cross, even with cybernetics.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:52

"they've only seen the worst. of course they'd think that"

Berric: i hope it can be of use.

Anna: I...didn't do the reading...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:58

Delmos: Yeah....If by some miracle the High Chancellor accepts your Lord Berric's offer...It's going to take a lot of time for people from the colonies to adjust to having warriors look out for them.

Treven: Indeed....Perhaps, I was hasty in some of the things I said.

Aequitas: Oh. Um...You may want to. It's...not pretty but it'll probably save your life.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:59

Sarah: how are you adjusting to it?

Berric: understandable given what information you had

Anna: I will...what am I missing exactly?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:03

Delmos: I...Think I'm doing well, all things considered.

Treven: Regardless, from this...journal, I can't flaunt the technician. He wanted to take something back to the colonies, so we stood a chance. I can't punish him given the circumstances in which he found himself.

Aequitas: Mostly what each type of capable of...and how one type is lethally radioactive.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:05

Sarah:...are you okay? is something wrong?

Berric: I'd do the same in your position

".....radioactive?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:12

Delmos: No. I'm just...worried. With what's happened...it may have jeopardized any chance of my people having a safe haven. And it may at least in part be my fault.

Treven: If that is the case....Well...In a way, you've gone out of your way to prove the innocence of some technician belonging to a race you've only just met...That is more charitable then anything my own people have done in recent memory.

Aequitas: Um...Yeah. *Explains.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:20

Torrel: No. berric wouldn't let that happen

berric smiles

Anna: 0.o
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:29

Delmos: I'm not sure he has much of choice. He gave the proposal. Now the High Chancellor has to either accept or reject it.

Treven: *Sighs* I'll be blunt, Lord Berric....When I came here I was not expecting a man with your title to be sincere. What has transpired though...has convinced me otherwise.

Aequitas: Yeah....So basically, we're getting anti-rad meds issued to us, and those are only good for mild exposure, and the vanguard are drenched in radiation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:31

Torrel: not my point

berric would raise an eyebrow if he still had his left eye

".....By the five..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:36

Delmos: Oh....

Treven: I...Accept your offer.

Aequitas: Yeah....Hopefully we have enough powered armor regiments to deal with them, so we just have to deal with the PDF and Guard.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:38

OOC: *Bursts through the wall*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:40

OOC: o_O *Cue automatic weapons fire at assumed Kool Aid man assault.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:41

Sarah comes and sits next to delmos

Berric, smiling, offers him his hand to shake....hoping he's been informed of this custom

Anna:....My promise still stands. We will both make it through this, i swear it
OOC booosh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:42

OOC: I'm not the kool aid man! Look! I have TEA?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:45

Delmos: So...Um....Is it common for humans to take up an apprenticeship?

*He takes it and shakes Berric's hand.*

Aequitas: Don't have to tell me twice. Last thing I want to do is die on a world that's been so...twisted by technology.

OOC: Oh. Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:46

Sarah: it is round here.

"Here's hoping this is the start of a strong alliance"

Anna nods at that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:50

Delmos: What your ally...This, Consortium? What about them?

Treven: Indeed. If you'll excuse me, I need to make arrangements. One for a press announcement, another for this...great migration to be.

Aequitas: Just...the things they do on worlds like this....I've heard they recycle the dead into human sausages.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:53

Sarah: i dont actually know.

Berric: farewell then, Treven

Anna:......
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:55

OOC: *Dies*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:56

OOC: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

IC:

Delmos: Really? I had heard your two groups were close allies.

Treven: Good health upon you, Lord Berric. *He leaves.*

Aequitas: Yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 01:58

Sarah: yeah but I dont know much about them

Anna is clearly worried...she has thoughts going through her head but doesnt voice them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:06

*Delmos turns to Torrel.*

Delmos: Can you tell me anything about them? If they're your ally, my people are going to have to learn to live with them.

*He notices....eventually.*

Aequitas: Um...What's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:12

"what do you wanna know"

Anna: *awkwardly* nothing!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:15

Delmos: *Shrugs* Well...How about who they are for starters.

Aequitas: Um....You sure? That was...um...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:17

*brief explenation*

anna: yeah I'm sure *still awkwardly*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:21

Delmos: Oh...That's...interesting.

Aequitas: Um....Alright.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:22

"yep"

"...sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next