Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:22

"yep"

"...sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:23

Delmos: I guess the big question is...Can they be trusted?

Aequitas: It's fine...But if you want to talk about something....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 02:24

"as far as I know yes"

"......"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 23:51

*Meanwhile, the task force arrives above the AdMech world....with the usual request for surrender and all that.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 23:57

they are hailed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:05

*Which surprises them to no end, but the hail is answered....by Jorkun, who had recently returned to the front.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:06

he sees a tech magos. who looks like that new model one, all hunched over and not human looking
++In the name of the omnissiah, identify yourselves++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:14

++Jorkun: High Commander Tecumish Jorkun of Templum Security, leading the first Combined Consortium Task Force. I'm requesting the unconditional surrender of your world and that you turn yourselves in to face trial for your crimes.++

*Jorkun subtly checks to make sure the magos' signal is being traced so the monster can be killed from orbit if need be.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:17

*he cannot trace it*
+I am Magos Dominus Szerak, Fabricator general of this world. I am issuing you with a warning+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:21

++Jorkun: I don't care who you are, you monster, or what your warning is. We know what you do to the people you enslave on these worlds, and that ends here and now. Your old order is coming apart at the seams, and we're the hammer that will deal the death blow. This is your final chance to surrender before I bring enough fire power and troops down on you to level a fortress world.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:25

+our order stems back to mars itself, puny fleshling. We will not spare you. we will ensure you specifically are brought prisoner to witness your armies extermination at the hands of the cult mechanicus. Only after that will we slit your throat. Glory to the omnissiah! glory to the machine god!+ *cuts transmission*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:27

*Cue orbital bombardment of possible strong points as troops at sent to the surface. Meanwhile, in the hanger bays, Aequitas' squad notice...A lot of Yutegan and Templum augmented regiments being sent down to the surface.*

Aequitas: Huh. Fight fire with fire I guess. Or...maybe fight monstrosity with progress.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:28

Anna: think this means we're getting off the heaviest fighting?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:34

Aequitas: Maybe. If they're sending down augs, powered armor or no those guys are equipped for heavy fighting. Most of them probably have sub-dermal plate for extra armor, along with hyrieum infused bones where their organic components are concerned. And for the augs in powered armor....Part of me almost feels sorry for those monsters down below, almost. If anything, we're only going to get to hear about what those troopers are going to do the skitarii.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:36

"hopefully"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:42

*They are eventually taken down to a Consortium held area of the planet.*

Reaper: Alright, orders are to set up an ambush point at some sort of processing plant several klicks east of here. Move!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:43

"what kind of resistance are we expecting sir?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:45

Reaper: In this area? Mostly Guard and PDF, but don't let your guard down. Those monstrous augs are sneakier then they look if reports thus far are any indicator.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:47

"yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:50

*They move out, carefully but quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:55

she stays close to aequitas
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 00:59

*They eventually get to the ambush point.*

Reaper: Alright, I'll be in the building on the farthest on this end. Kotrev, you're my spotter. The rest of you find ambush points and wait until I fire. I'll drop the man in the rear, and when their backs are turned or they're diving for cover, open fire.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:00

"yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:01

*They spread out as ordered and wait for a hostile unit to enter the ambush area.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:07

anna produces a pair of binoculars and starts watching
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:11

*Aequitas takes a position next to a trooper with an LMG.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:14

she watches for a while....eventually she signals that there are incoming enemies
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:15

*Reaper looks through the scope of his rifle to identify them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:19

*they appear to be Guardsmen*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:22

*He waits until they're a bit closer to the ambush zone to make sure.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:24

they get closer
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:27

*Once the Imperials are in the kill zone, he kills the man in rear of the formation with a single shot, decapitating him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:30

the men look around, worriedly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:31

*Epsilon squad opens fire on them, cutting the hapless Imperials down.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:36

anna also opens fire. the imperials stand no chance
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:45

++Reaper *on the squad channel*: Alright. I need four of you to hide the bodies and collect their gear in case we can't get a proper resupply. That way, the next patrol that comes through won't know what happened here.++

*Several squad members do as ordered.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:46

Anna keeps watch
"Wait! something just moved!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:50

*The squad pauses and ducks back into cover as Reaper searches for what she saw.*

Reaper: Where?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:51

"over by those ruins....it was only a split second but it was there"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 01:58

Reaper: Shit....++Squad, watch your backs, unknown contact. Possibly some sort of stalker Skitarii.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:01

she keeps a watch....aequitas hears a slight noise near him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:02

*He whirls around.*

Aequitas *to the LMG trooper*: Riggs, watch my back. There's something here. ++LT, possible contact.++

Riggs: Shit.....I don't want to get personnel with one of those things...Have you seen the pics? I don't want to see what's under that armor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:05

Anna: what is it aequitas?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:06

OOC here I am envisioning future events on the new tyranid front when I haven't even progressed them

god it's in detail, same with some Chaos stuff

I swear I suffer this anytime I try to advance I just think ahead and not do jack
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:07

OOC: I know the feeling, Fae.

IC:

++Aequitas: Riggs and I heard something. Not sure what.

Reaper: Damn it all...Alright, keep me informed. The rest of you, keep your eyes and ears open.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:08

they hear something roll towards them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:10

*Riggs and Aequitas run like hell.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:13

blam. its not an explosion but its a burst of bio electricity. pretty much knocking the two close to unconscious
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:16

*The others hear the detonation and move in carefully.*

Reaper *to Anna*: Kotrev, with me. NOW! *He gets up and hauls ass to the rest of the squad.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:19

she's sprinting over to aequitas. who now have a pair of sicaran ruststalkers, with transonic razors and chordclaws standing over them. one strikes at aequitas, his blade not penetrating his armour, trying to get the frequency right. Anna opens fire on them, killing one and driving the other away as she sprints over
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-02, 02:21

*The rest of the squad secures the area.*

Reaper: Spread out but stay in each others line of sight. Fuck. Kotrev, try and wake them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next