Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:24

"you have not harmed this world. no apology is needed."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:25

Omun: Regardless, I believed it necessary. We effectively came into your home uninvited, and now there is the very real possibility the Imperials will find you because of us. I believe in a way, that counts as harm, on top of the issues we already face.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:28

"the imperials have come here before." *seemingly on signal, an exodite warrior holds up an astartes helmet, clearly heavily battle damaged* "they did not last long. It takes a lot to defeat us, or to upset the world spirit to such a horrific degree as to endanger this world"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:31

Omun: Very well....Perhaps we should return to a more pressing matter. To be blunt, at the current time I simply want to secure peace between our two people. You have already extended a metaphorical olive branch by caring for one of our soldiers. I wish to ensure that despite.....the old fears of the Consortium, our two sides can coexist.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:32

"I would also like that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:35

Omun: Unfortunately, my experience in diplomacy with alien cultures is...rather limited. Orks are not one for civil discourse. Perhaps you could make some suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:36

"our wants and needs our simple. Balance and peace."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:38

Omun: Very well. To maintain that, I simply ask that we be allowed to maintain at least a small outpost on this world. A listening post perhaps, to ensure against Imperial surprise attacks. I promise this will not interfere with you and your people or harm this world.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:40

"this is reasonable"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:44

Omun: That is what I hoped for. I will see that operations on this world are cut back immediately. Is there anything else you require of us?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:45

"I would like to know about your culture, as you know of mine"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:46

Omun: That is...a bit more complex then yours, but I will try. *Insert very long abridged lecture on Consortium culture here.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:47

"I see"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:50

Omun: Yes. The Consortium is...very diverse, to put it lightly. Largely though, you'll only have to worry about the big four, which thankfully includes Yutega.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:50

he nods
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:21

"i see. Very different to the humans we know"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:25

Omun: Indeed. The Imperium....is a spoiled child, compared to the Consortium.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:26

"not just the imperium"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:28

Omun: What are other human groups are there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:29

"the Fallen. the warriors and worshippers of the great enemy. your 'corruptor' was one of them"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:31

Omun: Ah. So you still count them as human. Your description of them...is generous.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:34

"most are simply the downtrodden, following promises of freedom and power, lies they do not know to mistrust. only those who have fallen the furthest are 'no longer human' as you describe"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:40

Omun: In the Consortium's experience, none of them can be saved, regardless of how far they have "fallen".
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:45

"Agreed. But one could call it tragic, that they seek to free themselves from oppression in such a way"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:51

Omun: That I cannot argue. It's truly a tragedy when people forget what compassion is.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 23:53

"indeed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 00:28

Omun: Now...You seem rather knowledge about the Imperium and...the Corrupter and his ilk. Could we perhaps arrange a more private meeting to discuss such things?

Reaper: SIR! That's not advisable!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 00:30

*standing up again*
"and why is that, child who would imitate the harbinger of death?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 00:38

Reaper: How about because it would be a violation of common sense for me to let an important figure like Omun have a private conversation with a massive war machine?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 00:46

he walks over to reaper
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 00:49

*Who steps back cautiously.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 00:54

"do you fear me, wearer of the deathmask?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:05

Reaper: I fear you about as much as I fear one of the colossi, which is not at all. I just keep a healthy distance from things that could crush me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:07

"do you expect me to fear you?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:14

Reaper: Anyone in their right mind would be at least worried about snipers who go around with anti-material rifles that can punch through light tanks, or heavier armor if they know how to place the shots properly.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-05-29, 01:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:17

OOC I like how in lore Rangers have crazy intricate scopes and modifications that they can find the weak point in any armor with their rifles
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:19

"I have died once before 'reaper'. Death no longer frightens me."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:28

Reaper: I don't need a target to be frightened. I just need them to not know that they're within range of my rifle.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:30

"then why the reaper persona?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:32

Reaper: Death comes in many forms, not all of them can be seen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:34

he chuckles
"the harvester of souls would like you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:48

Omun *interjecting*: As amusing as this is to watch, I believe we have more important matters to discuss, Seer.

Reaper *to Omun*: Sir, again, I must protest.

Omun: Yes, I know. But frankly, lieutenant, despite all appearances, I am not a helpless and frail old man, nor am I afraid of death. I have stared it down far to many times by now. In fact, he stopped by to have a nice chat just the other day. *slight chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:50

the wraith also chuckles at that
"I share the sentiment"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:56

Omun: Now, Seer, is there perhaps a place we could talk privately? If not now, then in the future when I don't have to worry about overprotective youngsters? *Cue a few chuckles from Reaper's squad at that.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 01:57

"I know a place"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:03

Omun: Very well. Please, lead the way.

Reaper: Sir!!!!

Omun: Enough, lieutenant. If they wanted me dead they could have killed me the moment I touched down or during this discussion. Yes, they may still want me dead, but this meeting has been about establishing trust. I'm not going to risk compromising what trust I have built now.

Reaper: Very well....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:05

the wraith turns and walks away, leading the way
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:10

*Omun follows, keeping a surprisingly good pace for a man of his apparent pace. Meanwhile, the Consortium troops return to base....with Reaper disappearing halfway back.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:11

Anna:....he's gone after them hasnt he?

*the wraith leads him to the interior of an eldar ruined building. clearly it was once a place of great beauty. it seems to almost be some kind of political building, like a senate house or something similar
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:14

*Aequitas looks about.*

Aequitas: Although I detest gambling....twenty credits says he has.

Trooper: I'll see that.

*Meanwhile, with the seer and Omun.*

Omun: Even in this state, the architecture is magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:16

Anna chuckles

"this was once where our political leaders gathered. Before the imperials invaded. they hit this place from orbit"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next