Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-27, 23:41

+not so sure about what?+

nicole and shi open up on it and while their shots are innacurate this does force it to retreat away. for now its gone.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-27, 23:44

++Aequitas: Whether the eldar were telling the truth or not.++

*Asim gets back up after a few seconds.*

Asim: Oooh...Damn....What the hell was that?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-27, 23:46

+Ah...well i'm here, tell me what you think+

Nicole hugs him
Shi: motherfucking Sicaran infiltrator...worst possible thing we coulda run into
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-27, 23:50

++Aequitas: Frankly, I don't know. I just don't think we have the real story, or at least, the full story.++

Asim: Oh....Great. So now what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-27, 23:52

+oh?+

nicole is still hugging him
"well we wont be able to find it until it comes to us. but we'll know when its close by the static and the headaches"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-27, 23:57

++Aequitas: Yeah. I can't explain it, and it's not logical, but.....I don't know. There just seems likes there's more to it.++

Asim *to Nicole*: Um...I'm fine. Don't worry. *to Shi* So...should we try and set up an ambush?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:04

+ah. I see. so you care about her?+

she lets go, reluctantly
Shi: how??
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:08

++Aequitas: What sort of question is that? I consider her a friend and she's part of my squad. Why wouldn't I care about her?++

Asim: I don't know? What else...get to the crazy old guy? Maybe that'll make it stand down?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:11

+okay okay relax. so its just friends yeah?+

"guess thats our only option"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:12

++Aequitas: What else would it be?++

Asim: Great....Question is, how do we get to him?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:15

+i dunno, something..more maybe?

Nicole: I'm guessing go deeper
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:17

++Aequitas: What? Look, point is, I don't think the eldar telling us the truth about what happened to Anna, so I'm not sure it's very...advisable for Doctor Omun to be here himself.++

Asim: Right....*to Shi* Lead the way, seeing as how you know more about this place compared to Nicole and I.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:24

+was his decision+

Shi nods as he does so, nicole helping him up
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:29

++Aequitas: Right...just, help us keep an eye out, okay? These eldar can hide practically anywhere.++

*They continue I guess?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:36

+so can I if there's a machine there *winks*+

*yep...nicole's staying a lot closer to asim now*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:40

++Aequitas: Just be careful. We really don't know much about their technology.++

*So...now wut?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:42

+I promise. you never answered my question though. you and her are just friends or do you care about her More than that?+

*she's incredibly uneasy looking*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:43

++Aequitas: Thanks. And we're just friends, Tex.++

*Asim notices this.*

Asim: Hey, Nicole, you alright?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:44

+gotya.+

"I'm...sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 00:49

*He cuts the com-link and sits back, taking a deep breath.*

Asim: For what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:05

Anna: whats wrong?

"letting him get you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:07

Aequitas: Nothing.

Asim: Nothing you could have done. That thing was fucking with all of us.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:28

"okay"

"I...guess so"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:37

*They eventually arrive at the provided coordinates. The infantry file out from the APCs while the colossi take overwatch positions.*

Asim: Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:41

its some kind of ruins, seemingly empty with one large statue of something humanoid there.

"i promised i'd protect us"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:46

*As they secure the perimeter Aequitas approaches and examines the statue.*

Asim: Don't beat yourself upon. I wasn't hurt, and frankly, that thing was fucking with our heads. You can't blame yourself because of what that thing was doing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:48

at which point the statue moves
Wraithseer: Welcome, soldiers of the consortium.

"i guess but still....I need to be better"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 01:54

*Cue Aequitas stepping back in no small amount of surprise as the soldiers all turn, some of the raising weapons in surprise.*

Omun: Well, that was unexpected.

Asim: Neither of us are soldiers. Don't beat yourself up. You're not going to turn into Jorkun over night.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:00

several eldar warriors, their weapons lowered, emerge from various sides
"I am alerith. Wraithseer and leader of the people here"

"i guess.... I need to be better"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:03

*Omun approaches them and bows in a courteous manner.*

Omun: Doctor Omun, head of Yutega University.

Asim: Okay, but that's not going to happen overnight.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:04

the wraithseer kneels so they are eye to eye...so to speak
"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am surprised to meet one almost as old as I"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:11

Omun: It's a pleasure to meet another species open to civil discourse.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:15

"indeed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:21

Omun: What I hope to accomplish here is attain a lasting peace between our peoples.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:23

"An admirable goal, but not an easy one...I sense my kind would not be welcomed by your people so easily"

anna is clearly a bit tense
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:26

Omun: You would be correct in that assumption. The Consortium has a....problematic history with psykers. *Some troopers being to whisper amongst each other at that.*

*So's Aequitas but that's understandable given the circumstances.*

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-05-28, 02:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:31

"Trust me. Our kind has suffered at the same hands as yours, tenfold. I was there."

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:35

Omun: So I have been told. But old fears are hard to put to rest, especially when it was the first psyker in recorded Consortium history that brought...him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:43

"the corruptor. From what little i can ascertain, it is most likely he was a chaos space marine. While it is true unchecked psykers are a risk, we keep our entire species in check. a practice many find uncomfortable and restrictive but it is for the best"

she edges closer to aequitas
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:47

Omun: Indeed. Sadly, we did not know anything of psykers until it was far to late. Now...most are euthanized at some point, and I think I can comfortably say I'm one of the few who wishes that were not the case.

*He glances at her, and then returns his attention to Omun and the seer.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:52

"then I am glad it is you i speak with"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 02:54

Omun: Indeed. There are those that are far less tolerant. *Sidelong glance at some Disciple troops.* Regardless, perhaps I should know more about your people first. The information we have on your species is rather scant, and I believe that understanding breeds peace.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:02

"what do you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:03

Omun: Perhaps we should start with you people's culture.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:05

"have you heard of the world spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:07

Omun: I can't say I have.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:11

"it is this world's 'soul'. it is where all my people's minds and souls are taken upon death, provided our spirit stones are not broken. It is the will of this planet, and we live to keep it in balance. to allow this world and all who live upon it, be they eldar or otherwise, to continue to flourish"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:15

Omun: I see...You will have to forgive me, but I am likely to...make mistakes during this discourse then. Theology is not one of my strong points. Regardless, I can respect your effort to keep balance on this world. Would that I could say the same for some elements of the Consortium.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:16

"oh it is very real. Entire exodite worlds have died when the spirit is enraged by outsiders"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:19

Omun *raising an eyebrow*: I see....Seer, allow me to apologize for trespassing on your world. At the time, we thought this world deserted, save for ruins, and this is rather...strategically located. If you would wish us to leave to maintain your balance, we will do so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-28, 03:24

"you have not harmed this world. no apology is needed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next