Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:16

Anna chuckles

"this was once where our political leaders gathered. Before the imperials invaded. they hit this place from orbit"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:17

Omun: Hmph. Of course they would. On top of their barbarism, the Imperials have no appreciation for finely designed things.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:19

"I am surprised by you human. and impressed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:22

Omun: In what way? That am I willing to have a civil discussion with you despite your being non-human? That am I can appreciate the culture of others?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:23

"you have wisdom far greater than any human I have met"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:25

Omun: Heh. That comes from having lived many lives. And it is a bitter breed of wisdom at that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:26

"How old are you may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:27

Omun: I stopped counting at three thousand, and am I certainly older then that. Although how much longer that will last I can't say.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:28

"I was six thousand years old when I died. and that was dozens of centuries ago"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:30

Omun: Is your species naturally so long lived?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:32

"those of us who follow the path of the seer, the psyker, have enhanced lifespans. the more powerful the psyker, the longer they will live. the eldest I know of is well over ten thousand years old now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:38

Omun: Intriguing.....Mind over matter made manifest in perhaps the most beneficial way possible.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:39

"indeed. so what questions do you have for me"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:40

Omun: Well...I'm sure it's evident to you by now that the Consortium has been...very isolated for sometime now. And frankly, you seem more knowledgeable about the Imperials then the Imperials themselves if the worlds we've secured are any indicator. Then there is Chaos, of which we have...scant information at best.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:41

"I understand."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:44

Omun: Indeed. I was hoping you'd be able to at least provide us with information. Information that would preferably save lives where it could.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:45

"It would be easier if you were more specific"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:47

Omun: Forgive me. Perhaps information on the Imperials, especially these so-called "Space Marines". I'll admit to having...apprehension about sending young men and women to face these abominations.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:49

"abominations? did not expect you to use that word to describe them"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:51

Omun: From what information we have on them, their means of creating is horrific. Abducting young boys, vile genetic and physical alterations, cannibalism. The list goes on. I am not one to advocate genocide, but in the case of these monsters, from what information I have, I will gladly make an exception. And let us not forget that Space Marines are purported to lack morals in any capacity, and for that I fear for the lives of the civilians of the worlds we have secured.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 02:54

"abducting *chuckles* no. the adeptus astartes.....vary wildly. there are thousands of 'chapters' of them across the galaxy. however to the best of my knowledge abduction is rare. they are more usually simply recruited. Before you ask, I am not defending them. it was they that ended my natural life. but I have never been one for slander. it simply spreads ignorance"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:03

Omun: If I have been unknowingly speaking slander, then I apologize as that was not my intent. But perhaps you can see my dilemma. Our information comes from records stolen by the Inquisition, and we're still working to decrypt them, if only because the encryptions are so archaic compared to our systems that our computers literally have no point of easy reference for the decryption programs. Please, continue.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:06

"their modifications are various, and i do not know all. but all seem to be useful. from enhanced strength, to secondary lungs, to the ability to spit acid. and then the one that allows them to gain information from a creature by eating its flesh. this is probably where you got their 'cannibalism' from. while it happens from what i hear, I have never witnessed it myself"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:08

Omun: I see....*Very bitter chuckle.* Their modifications already sound like some the Tenders make use of...How ironic...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:12

"their strength however is....surprising. they could tear a strong unaugmented human limb from limb with ease"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:13

Omun: I see...That I expected. What else? There is more to a foe then their physical attributes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:15

"Space marines are soldiers before anything else. their whole life is to fight the foes of the imperium, and as such they spend decades training before they see their first battle. they are highly skilled as a result and well equipped also. Powered armour is standard issue for them"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:18

Omun: That matches up with what our strike team reported. What about their mentality? Sometimes, the fortress that you must destroy above all others is that of you foe's mind and morale.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:20

"the mentality.....varies wildley from chapter to chapter. some value honor above all else, some care about civilian casualties, others....would happily burn a world with innocents on it to defeat their foe"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:23

Omun: I see....We are currently pressing into a region called Ultramar. A...rather helpful former Imperial governor has told us what she can about the Ultramarines and their successors, and she has been rather forthcoming and helpful, but I don't believe she has ever dealt with these Ultramarines themselves. Most of what she's told us came from records she had in the governor's palace, and frankly, given what I have seen of the Imperium, I have every reason to question how recent those records were.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:24

"the ultramarines. If ever there was a cautionary tale of revering historical figures too greatly, it would be them"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:25

Omun: How so? Do they venerate two corpses? Three? Even more?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 03:28

"their primogenitor created the guidelines for the astartes chapter, from composition to tactics. intended to be, as i said, guidelines. that was ten thousand years ago. they have since decided these are strict rules all must follow, and hate and shun those who do not. They are highly competant as a military force, but if you know their tactics, easily outmaneuvered"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 19:06

"The last thing you want to do when plotting a traverse through the fourth dimension, is to forget to carry the one" - _SQUIB_, 2016
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 19:50

horry shit
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:20

Omun: Interesting....Am I correct in assuming you know some of their tactics and strategies? If Consortium forces had some idea of how to counter these...beings, it could save many lives, both soldier and civilian.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:24

"We do not know as much as we would like. they have been here exactly once, centuries ago"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:29

Omun: I see...Still, anything you can tell me may prove useful.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:30

"I will have to check the records, but I can do that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:34

Omun: That is all I ask. Now....from what I have been told, the Ultramarines are already fighting a losing battle. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:36

"i do not know the details of who is winning or losing. but they are already fighting. the forces of the great enemy descend upon them in force"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:40

Omun: I see....Are they the only Space Marines in this sector?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:42

"yes but there are many others very nearby"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:44

Omun: How many more?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:45

"i do not know the exact number"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:16

Omun: Very well...What can you safely tell me about...Chaos? The Consortium has lost much knowledge about them, for good or ill, and if the Imperium regularly battles them, it is best we know all we can before an exchange of fire occurs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:18

he seems to go quiet and still
"do you know the tales you tell to children, of monsters and such, to scare them? chaos is that given form. Nightmares given flesh."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:24

Omun: That much I know. I stared the Corrupter in the face. What concerns me, is how to effectively and efficient exterminate him and his ilk on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:26

"the daemon...cannot be killed. all that can be done is to force them back from whence they came, and should their method of arrival still be open they can simply return instantly"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:36

Omun: How does one close their "method of arrival" as you put it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:41

"through psychic means, the 'death' of the daemon commanding them as they keep it open, or simply waiting, although the amount of time one has to wait is often long enough for the daemons to gain victory"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next