Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 22:34

OOC: Oh, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 22:37

he nods to that
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 22:38

Ooc no need for you to apologize just an error on my phones part
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 22:41

"Trajan's request to an audience is granted. He'll be able to discuss military access with the king."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 22:50

"thankyou your grace"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 22:55

"Will you and your men stay overnight or are you going to return now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 23:24

"I must leave your grace, give your reply to the consul"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-18, 03:04

"Safe travels to you and your guard"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-18, 14:10

he nods and leaves
TIIIIIIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIP
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-18, 16:35

OOC. i screwed myself over royally yet again....
i finished my first playthrough, and intended to start a new game plus. i assumed that it would be done by creating a new character as a veteran(as i could have in the very start), and then i transfer my items from my previous character via my stash.... so i put all my stuff in my stash in the hideout... quit to the main menu... and then noticed that i can just convert my existing character now... and so i foolishly did.... and a new game+ plus sterted immediately... and all my gear is in my stash... which i cant access until i chew myself through an army of NG+ level mobs... and some doomsday machines.... practically naked... i deal literally no damage to mobs whatsoever.... on casual difficuilty...
well.... this should be an interesting challange... complete the game without any gear on...

my only actual weapon is my companion going nuclear when she dies...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-19, 05:23

OOC: How is your gaming luck so bad?
It seems as if every game you play, fucks you seven ways to Sunday.

Also I presume the time skip is to when Trajan meets Matilda and Robert.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-19, 07:03

OOC. What do you mean "gaming luck"? O.o
its the exact same thing IRL too. its my general luck...

another example from just today: in War Thunder, everyone is constantly saying that the Yak-1B is the single most OP plane in the game. Its coated indestructible Stalinium paint, and the airframe is made of Stalinwood, maneuvers like Italy's politicians during the world wars, and annihilates everything with its depleted uranium rounds.
And yes, i see that happening all the time in videos.
Then i try it for myself.....
Every single time, my wings get torn off, or im ignited by the first hit, no matter what its from, and even though i keep getting confirmed hits on the enemy planes, i dont even score a single critical, not to mention killing something...

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-09-19, 14:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-19, 09:12

yes matt
yeeeesss
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-19, 23:44

/About 2 weeks later\

*Inside a large banquet hall on the Cymraic/Dracian border, Trajan recieves an audience from the king, Queen and two princes*

Matilda: *Embracing her brother* It has been too long!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-19, 23:55

he embraces back
"far too long Matilda"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 00:36

M: I trust you are well?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 00:38

"I am, and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 00:59

"I am, do you remember my youngest, Amathaon?"

*A 7 year old boy steps into view, accompanied by his far older brother*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 01:03

he smiles
"of course" *ruffles the kid's hair*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 01:24

A: Hello Uncle Trajan! *He smiles rather happily* Dad says you're going to war!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 01:25

he chuckles
"does he now?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 01:33

"Yep! Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 02:10

"I'll tell you later"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 04:14

A:oh...okay
M: come on, go find the commander. He said he'd show you how to hold a sword properly.
A: But Lly gets to stay!
M: This will become part of his job when he's older, he has to learn.
A: *Frowns and looks to Trajan for support*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 07:53

"I'll tell you all about it later alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 11:16

OOC. well.... that was... underwhelming....
i watched an anime. it was good. good plot, no fanservice other than the ridiculously short skirts(no pantyshots though), likeable, non-one dimensional characters.
then i watched what i thought to be the next season but turns out its a remake... with fanservice, pantyshots, groping, nerfed, and more archetipical, one dimensional characters, added loli villain, and most importantly, more high-school!
.....just... why? why must the japs ruin their own creation like this... its not even like the animation was so outdated in the first place that it called for an update... they even took away that....fierce(?) look of one of the main characters and just made her some generic high school girl with a scarf... they even nerfed her scarf for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 12:49

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 16:41

M: I'll even go with you
A: okay
M: Bye Trajan, try to come to Lly's betrothal feast. I'll even send a messenger with the date and location. Also try not to kill my husband
King Robert: We won't try to kill eachother dear....atleast not too much *He smiles*
*The pair disappear through one of the side doors*
King Robert: To what do I owe the pleasure of your company then?
*The older prince takes a seat next to his uncle and begins to read a book*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 16:54

"Well, it seems the winds are blowing towards war. Agrippa made a very 'rousing' speech and got the whole senate on board"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:01

"Against who this time?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:02

"Kelthro. The senate seems to think its time to take Stracia from them"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:07

The Prince: Why Stracia? It's holds no strategic value and it's probably been run down into a disease ridden, whore lined cesspit. Any cultural value would have been lost when Kelthro turned to having slaves do everything.
The king: You just took the words from my mouth, so yes. Why are you marching for Stracia?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:11

"Because, as Agrippa put it, 'we are the rightful heirs and last sons of Stracia and yet the city itself lies in the hands of barbarians and slavers"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:18

"Very inspiring, I presume this means you're going to attempt to conquer a massive swath of land so when you do take Stracia you won't be surrounded. Meaning you've mobilised all of the legions.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:20

"That and the senate plans to bridge the vein between our empire and the city once it is ours"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:30

""You do realise that this leaves you wide open to attack"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:32

"We aren't mobilizing ALL the legions, there is still a defence force. Agrippa is heading east through thengul, also trying to make at least a temporary alliance with one of the jarls. And I am going this way for obvious reasons"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:39

"Mm, so you want military access through my land"

The Prince: It would be a mistake to trust the Thengul, they'll betray you the moment they see weakness, please tell me Agrippa didn't send a female negotiator.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:41

"He sent himself. If anyone can sort that out, its Agrippa. He never negotiates with someone without researching them all bloody night long to find out all he can first"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:45

The king: Presumably you want military access?

The Prince: I wish him luck.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:46

"I do, and any aid you can afford to grant us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:57

The King: Hmm, Lly how many men do you have under your direct command?
The Prince: 500 not including my retinue.
The King: Excellent! You'll be going with Trajan to gain some much needed experience!
The Prince: uh huh...*beat* Wait what!?
The King: Yep, you're going to be aiding your uncle.
*Cue very short disagreement in a different language before his father orders him to go*
The Prince: As you wish father...I will have my men form up on the border.
*He closes the book and stands up*
The prince: I will be summoning my army, good day to the both of you.
*He walks out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 17:58

"Honestly I'm not too thrilled about this war as it is"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:08

"You are a servant to your people, unfortunately this means that when they decide it is time for war. It's time for you to go to war"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:16

he nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:18

"So...have you heard about your nephew's betrothal?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:18

"Matilda mentioned it in passing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:20

OOC hey matt
steam plz
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:21

"The Shogun's daughter"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:21

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-09-20, 18:40

OOC: hold on, doing rai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next