Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:18

"perhaps. Still, leave no survivors. We've had former slave POWs before, and it did not end well"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:20

*somone stumbles out of the forest... Wearing lorica segmenta. Covered in blood, and babbling like a madman.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:23

*as per their orders, the excursors attack him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:29

*he falls after the first blow* "yes, yes oh thank the many gods it's over at last..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:31

*the bombardment continues for a while*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:31

*he twitches a few times, burbles more crazed nonsense, then dies of bloodloss*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:32

*no more men exit the forest, and the moans fall silent*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:34

some of the excursors move in to scout it out once the bombardment has ceased
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:39

"Archers Ready!!"

*The archers ready their bows*

"FIRE!"

*A storm of arrows flies overhead*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:43

*a harrowing sight, legionaries, at least a hundred, tied to the trees, a few butchered by their captors, others killed by the bombardment, limbs strewn across the forest floor. A few had been crucified, nailed to a single tree. Blood everywhere. At the centre of the forest, lies a single huge oak, with every woman prisoner hung from it, and one excuror, eyes closed, seemingly unhurt, tied to its base.
The kelthrovi are long gone, campfires stamped out and cold, not even a beast left behind*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:46

OOC now hold up
the camp was surrounded overnight
no way they coulda got out
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:48

You didn't scout it, they were gone before the wall went up, they saw you coming they left. All planned.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:48

Should really have scouted that forest
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Before you killed a fuck ton of your own men
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:50

OOC there was more than one excursor there to scout
hell there woulda been at least 2 dozen
they didnt just show up, see them and all go back to report
thats not how that works
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:58

That made no sense, but gor, your plan was to encircle a forest in a wall, your guys marched up, the kelthrovi had a scout, he ran back, they all cleared out the opposite side, you never said you scouted the dense forest you couldn't see into. And bombarded the prisoners
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-23, 23:58

And the guys tied to trees are the prisoners the messenger told you about
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 00:00

"Bury them and continue forward, they won't attack us if we can get to the plains. This forest is perfect ambush territory and I'm not stupid enough to let them keep this advantage."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 00:02

Gorath wrote:
"not till I have the place scouted" *To the men* "Get to the auxilia commander. Have them send their best excursors to track these raiders and scout out their hiding hole"
OOC ahem
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 00:10

You didn't scout it when you arrived
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 00:10

That was in the camp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 00:12

cause the scouts were still there.......hence my point here
Gorath wrote:
OOC there was more than one excursor there to scout
hell there woulda been at least 2 dozen
they didnt just show up, see them and all go back to report
thats not  how that works
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 07:37

I rather think they would've reported that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 07:55

So... They were in the forest during the bombardment?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 09:51

at a safe distance yes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 15:26

But didn't report back on who was there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 15:27

what?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 16:41

"It seems that Dracians don't like the sight of their dead. Look at him, he's frozen up....TRAJAN! Wake up and move they have the advantage here"

*With that the prince and his men begin to make their way out of the forest and into open ground*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 22:43

Ooc: basically gor this is to just show how evil the kelthrovi are, deyz mean
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 22:49

OOC you do remember I created em right? ;)
and they're not evil
i have yet to properly write the lore on the closest there is to an 'evil' faction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 22:54

Slaves. Pretty evil
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 22:57

depends on your perspective
its a cultural thig
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:12

From the perspective of the slave it's pretty evil
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:20

well thats obvious
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:24

So if we're going to have a faction who uses slaves, and everyone else hates, they're gonna end up being the bad guys
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:27

OOC almost everyone hates almost everyone
and more than one faction uses slaves
the main point i'm trying to make is, there are no objectively evil factions, and no objectively good ones
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:34

The dracians seem pretty goody two shoes, a little warmongeryy though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:37

*laughs*
They are based on imperial rome my friend!
They have their good points if you are their friend
but if not, well one need only look at the timeline, at the shattered wars and the fate of Lyca
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:40

Like America without the tanks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-24, 23:41

*legitimately laughed at that*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-25, 06:36

Sit down children. Its time for another "the gods hate naz" story!
/Group leaves work after night shift. Naz looks up/
Naz: well, at least its not a downpour this time...
/Literally 10 seconds later, it starts raining. 15 mins later, it is a downpour..../

Update: ....the train reaches my hometown. I notice that the windows are now dry. I suddenly think i might get home dry after all...
Gods: The rain stopped! Quick restart it!
/Instant downpour 15 secs before i disembark the train, followed by a 20 min walk without any anti rain gear.../

I shit you not, this is all legit... Well, maybe the god conspiracy part, but that pretty solid too...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-25, 15:40

OOC are you sure you dont live in england naz?

also moving on!
IC *the dracians prepare to move on*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 09:42

have any of you guys ever played stars without number? its a D&D style thing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 14:49

nope
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 15:48

ah fair enough, if we ever want to do a d&d thing im familiar enough with that to dm, because last time noone wanted to dm
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 21:25

I would be a crap DM, I'm not overly good at description so I would be useless.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 21:27

boosh!
its your torn
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 21:29

Im a writer, so description and craziness is my forte
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 22:16

....boosh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 22:35

boosh.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-09-26, 22:35

Ooc. Well, gorath... We had 2 months worth of rainfall in two days... I may have warped over to england by accident indeed...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next