Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-03, 03:32

"Once the enemy has engaged you will have total autonomy unless you receive orders from me. I will be behind my battle line with my archers. *Looks to the Sagitarii* Your men will be stationed with my own archers"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-03, 07:38

OOC: yeah, remember how i said that all 3 important characters were dead halfway through the season?
turns out they pulled an anime stunt and despite being shot to pieces and bleeding out with no help in reach, all three of them are alive and well a year later....

Also: they have a giant mech using alien tech that dual wields high tech.....yoyos? ....wut? Battleyoyo is not a weapon im familiar with...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-03, 13:42

they all nod

julia stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-03, 19:45

You think thats bad naz?
You should see the wheel weapon from bloodborne
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-03, 21:41

Ooc. Okay, am i the only one who thinks that its common courtesy when you confiscate someones phone for an "important" call that you dont proceed to call your friend afterwards to chat for an hour because its free from it, leaving the owner who was, up until that point watching his show on it, watching the ceiling in a dark room, and you especially dont insult him by taking a shower mid-chat?
Im seriously considering switching back to a less advantegous package just so no one can claim that they can talk for free on my phone so im obliged to drop everything and hand it over....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-04, 21:04

OOC: You make your relatives sound like they're massive arseholes.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-04, 22:34

Ooc. I did just factually describe events, mind you... Even if i mixed my opinion in there too...
I dont mind people talking through my phone, but when they wait all day when im not using it, to when i start using it in the night, and then ask for it to discuss baby clothes and whatnot for more than an hour, yeah, im pissed...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:30

"Do we have anything on the hill tribe?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:35

"reports say possible Ishtar alliance but nothing solid"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:39

"Ishtar?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:40

"Guessing you aint heard of the Ishtar warrior monks then sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:42

"Unfortunately not, could you fill me in?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:49

"Warrior monks. Have temples dotted all over the isle, preaching some strange cultish religion. strong fighters, openly hostile to all who dont beleive their religion. They share their temples with lesser dragons sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:49

"Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:50

he nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 01:54

"Lesser dragons you say?" *Dragon influencing thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:01

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:17

"Interesting, what about the tribes location?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:30

OOC: Right, I'm finally getting involved. No, I have not yet posted the Brigardi lore, but suffice to say: Germans with slightly more advanced tech then everyone else (read: some gunpowder tech, nothing big, not like the cannon that brought down the walls of Constantinople) and they also suffer Russian winters. This particular group is expedition.

IC:

*A legionary calls out.*

Legionary: Sir! We've discovered a camp just to south of our position! It looks recently abandoned!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:36

"....shit, Dracians you are to hold this position with my men. Have some men scout the tribe's position and take note of their forces."

*He turns to the Cyraic soldiers*
"You will hold this ground! Cavalry with me!"
*He rides toward the legionairre followed by his mounted bodyguards, a few mounted archers and some armoured cavalry*
OOC: About 100 men.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:37

*The legionary leads them to the camp site. There is a recently dead fire there, and faint tracks.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:38

the centurions nod as the excursors move out ot scout the tribals
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:40

"Tracks lead east, Kelthrovi scouts perhaps...Legionairre inform General Trajan that I am investigating potential enemy movement and am postponing my assault on the Hill Tribes"

*He leaves a horse for the man before having his cavalry follow the tracks*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:42

*The legionary hurries to inform Trajan. The tracks, however, appear to heavy see to belong to Kelthrovi troops. They lead towards the Vein.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:44

*They fan out and continue following at a steady pace*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:45

as he tries to enter the tent he is blocked by a huge Clavae
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:48

*They eventually come to the Vein, just in time to see strangers in a variety of light mail and leather armor trying to flee to downriver on foot. The ones in leather armor have metal helmets and strange metal tubes adorned with wood. One of them notices the legionaries.*

???: Wir haben gesichtet!! Zu schießen! Zu schießen!

*The strangers with the tubes turn and open fire, ushering forth a storm of sound and metal, sending several legionaries and their mounts crashing to the ground as the rest of the group attempts to form a battle line.*

Legionary: Begging your pardon, but I must see the Consul!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:49

LI: what is your business with The consul?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:54

Legionary: An enemy camp was discovered not far from here. The Cyraic are currently trying to locate what we believe are Kelthrovi scouts.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:56

she stands aside
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:56

*The legionary enters the tent and salutes the Consul.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:57

"at ease"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 02:58

*The gunfire momentarily takes the prince by surprise*
"What in Victoria's name are those?"
*He smiles realising a fatal flaw in the strangers plan*
"We're too close, c'mon men! Trust in Victoria and cut them down!"

*He charges, as does his personal guard, the rest terrified by the smoke and metal remain frozen and motionless*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:03

*The legionary explains what he knows to Trajan.*

*The strangers fix larger blades to the end of their weapons while the others form a shield wall. The more heavily armored men are equipped with spears and swords with a few maces for good measure. The tube equipped men begin to quickly reload their weapons.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:07

*Realising his men aren't flowing the prince slows down until the horse is walking*
"Cowards!"

A bodyguard: Sir, what are they?
Prince: I haven't got a clue, but they're not Kelthrovian and they certainly aren't tribesmen. That weapon is far more potent than a crossbow. Strike a black flag beneath my banner hopefully they'll know what a parley is.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:11

*The strangers finish reloading and forming their battle line, but stand there motionless, obviously expecting the Cymarics to make the next move.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:19

*The prince dismounts and begins walking the the battle line*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:22

*The strangers raise their weapons.*

???: Kommen Sie nicht weiter! Lassen Sie uns auf unserem Weg sein!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:24

*The prince stops, acknowledging that pointing something rather dangerous at someone generally means stop*

The prince: Pwy ydych chi? pwy yw eich perthynas agosaf ?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:31

*The strangers don't seem to understand what he is saying.*

???: Wer wir sind und die unsere Angehörigen sind nicht von Bedeutung, um Sie. Wir wollen einfach passieren.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-10-05, 03:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:34

"......"
*Switches to the international language of diplomacy which has yet to be named and is a seperate language from all others*

"Who are you? Who is your liege?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:37

*The strangers look among themselves, possibly confused at the prince's willingness to talk as they do seem to understand the language, if not speak it. Eventually, one man speaks up.*\

???: We are men of Brigard. Our liege is Kaiser Albrecht of house Nurem.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 03:42

"I am Prince Llywellyn of Cymria, may we talk like men as opposed to shouting at each other?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:38

???: If you wish to speak, then speak.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:40

"I see. you're sure its not tribals?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:42

"Are you allied or working for the Kelthrovi?"

*A standard bearer approaches the prince and stands beside him*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:44

Legionary: It appeared far to organized to be simple tribals, Consul.

???: We have no love for those that cannot bring themselves to do honest and hard work and must rely on the labors of men better then them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:45

"Why did you attack my men?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:46

???: We saw you and your men with the Dracians. We have no love for them either.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:49

"I see. I want you to find the auxilia commander, have him send a cohort of Lancearios to assist"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-10-05, 23:50

*The legionary salutes and hurries to find the commander of the auxillia.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next