Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:07

"To be honest, single combat does little to show ones competency in a battle. Mainly die to ye fact that we'd both have an army of well trained soldiers backing our every action"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:19

"very true, were this squad combat you wouldnt be able to get close to me
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:21

"Neither could you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:22

he whistles
the nearby invicti form up on him, locking shields
they hold out their blades in spear mode, extending and then retracting again and again all as one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:27

OOC: im assuming i wouldn't be in attendance?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:27

"Cute, remember that blades get stuck"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:28

OOC you could be
IC Trajan: these dont as easily, plus there is one other little strategy *double whistle*
the wall parts, and Li emerges from it, where she had been remaining hidden
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:30

*Ket'verahi is watching, leaning on his spear* "Got a strategy prince?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:33

"Seeing as my men happen to be outside the village, I could either surrender or fight her. Of course if this was actual combat they'd surround and overwhelm me, but since this is just sparring I'll take my chances against the Clavae"

*Raises his shield*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:38

"This should be interesting to watch, best of luck"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:41

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:44

OOC Why does the forum like to ignore your posts half the time Raeven?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 17:54

Empires of Ashes - Page 5 17v7t310
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:16

LI: no
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:20

"How come?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:24

"I will not fight you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:32

"...why?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:33

"I will not"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:39

"As you wish"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:41

she stands there quietly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:49

"So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 18:50

*head cock*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 19:39

"well that was anticlimactic."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 19:47

"That it was"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 19:49

"I would offer to fight you, but the end result would be rather the same as her. a young prince doesn't stand much of a chance against a veteran soldier"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 05:01

"A young prince would learn from his defeat and adapt accordingly"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 06:31

Ooc. Just noticed that the sign in the train toilet that says "dont throw objects into the toilet" has, among other things, a stick of dinamite on it... I mean... Youre not supposed to flush your spare sticks of dinamite down the toilet?! .....the more you know...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 19:30

OOC: Why would you take dynamite into a toilet?
Unless it's representative of you having eaten at Taco Bell.....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 20:18

Ooc. There aint no taco bells 'ere... I thinks...
At any rate, what do you mean? How do you people fend off sewer monsters if not by shoving sticks of explosives down the toilet when they show up? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 20:22

"All right prince, if i would be allowed" *he looks to the consul for approval*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 20:47

*eyebrow raise*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 20:52

OOC guns naz
And stiff upper lip
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 20:55

"If you'd permit it, i'll show the prince a few tricks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 21:10

"not up to me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 21:10

"Prince?" *he leans harder on his spear*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 21:21

"Go for it"
*Switches back to the longer sword*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 21:36

*ket dons his helmet, he is still wearing full armour, heavy plate with a solid moulded breastplate, and segmented shoulder pieces, and fitted leg armour. he is using the same heavy round shield he used against Li, and a longsword with a viscous hook on the back edge. he raises his shield and drops into a crouch, and gently knocks the rim with his sword, causing it to ring gently* "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 21:48

*The prince (See my avatar for his armour, basically full chainmail with plate boots and a winged helmet) raises his shield (a large wooden teardrop with a steel rim) and slowly advances with his sword at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:00

*he slowly circles, tapping his shield* "make your move"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:16

"Since you're the veteran, how about you start. It's far easier to defend than to attack afterall"
*He faces Ket side on, using the length of the shield to cover from his neck to his knee*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:20

"as you wish" *he moves around to his left, then hooks the prince's shield, wrenching it down towards his won legs, while keeping his shield up*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:26

OOC: Your left or my left?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:27

ooc: your left
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:30

OOC: Bollocks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 22:45

*The prince brings his sword down in a fast cut aimed at Kets sword, and releases his shield leaving Kets side, more specifically his face now open to the princes rapidly nearing left hook"

OOC: Basically he's keeping Ket's sword low so Ket can't stab him, but is sacrificing his shield so he can punch Ket and hopefully make him take a step back.

I also do believe that I have fucked up massively by doing that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:00

*ket Ducks and puts his shoulder to his sheild, protecting his face from the blow* "bad move" *he steps forwards, and puts his full weight into a shove with his shield*

Ooc: an exceptionally bad idea bushy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:04

Ooc: just gonna point out his shield is fugging huge, like a metre diameter, it's a full on phalanx shield
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:13

OOC: Excellent! Bad ideas seem to be my thing!

*The prince doesn't resist the push and not only lets himself get pushed back, but moves further away. Drawing the smaller sword as he does so*
"I've never had to deal with hooks, but no matter. Again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:18

"You must learn to fight with and against every type of weapon." *he charges forwards, without giving him time to think, shield first with his sword held back and to the side to respond quickly*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:26

*The prince reacts faster than expected and dives to the right, before lunging toward Ket's side*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:28

Ooc: left or right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next