Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heretic Hunting Season

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Nazamroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:11

Colaphus: Indeed, my lord. Governor Inscitus "tasked" me with hunting him down and bringing him to justice. The only problem was, i was put under his direct command, along with the rest of the arbites. As you can see though, his methods are rather...unfit for the task at hand...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:13

"Then why listen to him?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:27

Colaphus: as long as his actions do not endanger imperial rule and integrity, the governor is the ruler of the planet. After deliberating the situation, i arrived to the conclusion that the situation is not as dire as he would make it seem. In essence, we have one extraordinary individual causing a ruckus in the middle hive, passively supported by locals. Even though he keep causing trouble, his actions had little to no impact on the functioning of the hive or planet so far. Additionally, his activity seems solely aimed at undermining Governor Inscitus, a sentiment with which even many among the higher echelons agree. 
As you surely realise, we here also play the game of thrones. Had i simply removed the governor from his position and assumed temporary command, there would have been a notable chance of infighting breaking out, possibly with many condemning me as a heretic. Therefore, since the governor already made it very clear to everyone that he was the one in charge of everything, i deemed it worth the risk to let him prove his ineptitude first, then remove him from power, take command, and swiftly restore the Emperors law and order. But then suddenly you showed up, so I guess you will just take care of things yourself now.
Inscitus: Colaphus, you traitorous dog!
Colaphus: It was your ideas that lead to this situation in the first place, governor...
I
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:30

"that wasnt my point.......as an arbite, you have legal authority over him."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:37

Colaphus: technically, yes. Practically, that is up for debate. Things work somewhat differently on this world. In short, i could remove him from power overnight, and i could dub anyone who argues that as traitors, but that would likely result in civil war. Some previous arbites were...rather extreme in their measures, and the populance and other political factions are reluctant to accept such actions...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:38

"......You could literally ignore him and it would be illegal for him to punish you for it"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:47

Colaphus: again, Inscitus is not the problem. Everyone else is. I do not have the manpower to secure the planet after everyone who thinks that this is going to end in another series of Arbite massacres rebels. Of course the Imperium could secure it eventually, but by then the Crusader will be the least of our worries.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:49

"Hiding behind a sofa is a bad combat tactic? who knew"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:51

"What he is saying is, he needs people who are not hindered by red-tape and have the authority to shoot anyone who questions it, is that not correct Arbite?" He turned to the Arbite and held out his gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:53

"you have authority over the pdf, why not use them? no matter, I need all information you have on this 'situation'"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:55

*he turns to zael* +that clothing looks awfully... chaotic, don't you think? as in she-who-thirsts?+
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 22:57

+Not enough whores lining the sofas, give it time.+ He nodded back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:04

+Any excuse to see how flammable his outfit is+ *he shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:07

Colaphus: well, manpower would have been handy too, but i guess an inquisitorial band should also do the trick.
Bigus: As much as people dislike Governor Inscitus, the arbite is probably right. Even much of the PDF would be reluctant to join the Arbites in such a coup. They really dont have a good reputation...
Colaphus: As i was saying, the suspect commonly referred to as "the Caped Crusader" mostly operates in the middle hive. We recently uncovered that before his vigilante days, he was a fighter in the entertainment business by that name. Apparently, it comes from his costume, a stupified astartes armor replica with a long cape that has two interlocking "C"s on it(ooc: sorta like an X just push them a bit more together). He is mainly targeting facilities like wastewater disposal sites, ration depots, etc. Basically he wrecks things that hurt people, and gets them what they need. Quite an efficient way of gaining support, actually. As for combat capabilities, he may have been fighting for show before this, but he is certainly a force to be reckoned with in an actual fight as well. He prefers melee, quickly disabling his opponents, although he does carry a gun as well. Strangely, he avoids lethal injuries and mostly breaks some bones or joints, or overloads the nervous system with well placed hits. He is extremely quick, with exceptional reaction times. And i mean it. My men have reported on multiple occasions that he shot grenades out of the air, sometimes even bullets, and dodges laser fire. 
Any more specific questions?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:10

"I'm tempted to augment him up and send him to fight the damned heretics."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:11

"any evidence of psychic abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:13

Colaphus: other than dodging beams of light. No, none that we have observed...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:14

"shame. Sister you remembered the psychotroke grenades correct?"
Sororitas: yes my lord
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:16

Colaphus: If you want to see some of it for yourselves, we have some of the action recorded in the system.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:17

"...Yes!" He grabs him by his collar.

"Go, get all of it, we love information, it's like a drug to usssss!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:18

"Calm down. now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:20

Colaphus: ...im sure you have a lot of friends...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:23

"I don't need friends, I have power fists and the onboard computer for that." He lets him go.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:25

Colaphus: .....at any rate, i took the liberty of anticipating such a request and brought said materials with me, along with some other details.
/He hands the inquisitor a data slate/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:27

"My thanks"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:33

Inscitus: so...uh... I.... Will get back to work now, if you dont need me, Inquisitor...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:34

"yes yes, you are dissmissed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:34

"Not so fast" *gideon walks over towards him* "you stay right there"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:35

"The good inquisitor may be done with you, I am not."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:39

/He is on the verge of pissong himself/
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:52

"Sit on the sofa." *his mechadendrites lower, and his voice drops to a calm, quiet tone*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-14, 23:54

/He does, hesitantly/
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 00:00

"Let's hear you side of this, so, from what he said, you're incompetent in the extreme and a drain on resources"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 08:36

Inscitus: A drain on resources?! I am the reason the upper hive still has resources!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 10:03

"So what have been the problems in the supply chain"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 11:28

Inscitus: lack of input. We were not getting as much resources as we needed, so i had to redistribute what we had and cut back on the output costs as well.
Colaphus: Meaning, he took most of the middle and underhives share, gave it to the upper hive, and then dumped all the waste into the necks of the former two.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 11:58

"Why didn't you address the supply problems at the source? I'm loosing my patience with you Inscitus, I'm starting to wonder why you are in this position"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 12:08

Colaphus: *snorts* ....its hereditary
Inscitus: They are the source! the planet is reaching the limit of its output capabilities because they just keep multiplying too quickly, and we are not getting enough from off-world, so i had to take measures to ensure that those who need it most do get enough supplies!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 12:11

"You know what, fuck this, arbite, give me your las-pistol, a bolter will make too much of a mess." *Gideon looks to the inquisitor* "Permission my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 12:48

OOC. i dont think gorath is here
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 14:08

OOC. ...okay, fallout 4 just lost a lot of point in my book.,..
I keep trying to advance into a location but something keeps battering me with constant rocket fire... and i cant figure out what... i know where they are coming from, im looking there, but theres nothing there, the rockets just pop into existence from nowhere..
so i decide to fuck it, and just do a suicide run to see whats there... as i close in, a super mutant slowly materialises...
he was n plain sight all along... why couldnt i see him... dont tell me they are gonna turn this into a WoT again...
and of course the fething invisible enemies keep shooting me from 2 miles away with miraculously accurate unguided missiles!

and those fething button combinations! why is the "throw grenade" button the same as "melee attack"?! do you know how many times i blew myself up?!
or the "transfer item" the same as "reload"?! i keep opening containers in the middle of a fight!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 15:25

*Mordred who has been silent throughout this entire ordeal just sighs and walks out, muttering something about talking to the soldiers*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2015-11-15, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 15:30

"Arbite! your pistol, if you please" *anger is creeping into his voice*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 15:56

OOC. well... i was waiting for gorath, since you talked to his character... but sure... your head if the inquisitor gets pissed...
IC:
*he hands him the pistol. Inscitus looks properly shitted now*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 16:08

OOC: im not gonna blow his brains out without gor's say so

IC: *he levels the laspistol at Inscitus's head* "Inquisitor?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 17:25

*After he walks out he approaches one of the more senior officers*
"I apologise for my.......colleagues behaviour. They're usually more subtle"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 17:27

"I wasn't expecting him to crash through the door, but, whatever works" *still holding the pistol to his head*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 17:39

"Permission denied"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 17:47

*he pulls the pistol back* "Lucky man" *he hands the pistol back to the arbite*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 18:07

*Colaphus takes it back and puts it back in its holster.*
Colaphus: Well, now that your men have most likely made the governor wet his sofa, what shall happen?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-15, 19:06

"It is 'Open Season' I believe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heretic Hunting Season
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: