Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heretic Hunting Season

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Nazamroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 09:29

OOC: .....oh joy....
turns out, to top it all off, i got a visit from papa Nurgle and he left me a pleasant little present.... how does "looking up, i realized that i have been living under a canopy of worms/maggots" sound...?
guess i have tonight's family program: disassemble my room and see where they are coming from... and plug my ears before going to sleep...

Update: ....apparently, someone decide to store walnuts in one of the cabinets... for several years... yeah, it wasnt a pretty sight to behold...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 16:36

"I fully plan to execute the governor, his incompetence is unacceptable, as for the arbite, he surely knows before, a hive this size cannot have escaped a few heretics."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 16:38

OOC: also it depends, some inquisitors are more liberal in that sense, since we have a mechanicum presence, id say we are
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 17:02

OOC. " as for the arbite, he surely knows before, a hive this size cannot have escaped a few heretics."
I do not understand what you mean by that part
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 17:25

OOC: he'll have dealt with someone who's a bit chaos'y
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 17:54

OOC: chaosy? i doubt it. Heretic is not equal to chaos. If he had encountered things of the chaotic nature, he probably would have been shot by now. I mean even the fanatical sororitas are only rated "able to resist minor chaotic things"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:13

"Ignorance is bliss as far as they are concerned, even the subtlest hint can lead a man to damnation"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:21

OOC. so i named my guy in fallout "Ron Swanson", after the great man of the states...
I just searched through the Covenant base, and i found a personnel file labeled "Swanson" among the rest... i was like.. "Fuck! they already have a file on me?! i just entered!"
then i read it and it said im on a separate mission, working directly under the Compound and i was getting confused... am i a synth? or am i being manipulated without my knowledge?! what kind of revelations will unravel before my eyes?!
....then i went outside and realized that the gatekeeper is also called Swanson...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:33

"A shame such a useful man is to die"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:35

OOC yeah, real shame mind wipes are only performed on Astartes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:36

OOC: when the inquisition can manage it, some chapters tell them to fuck right off
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:36

Ooc. ....why must Colaphus die? You are the one who assumed that he came into contact with chaos....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:37

Ooc. And seriously, my mobile version youtube is still broken... Anyone else? No?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:40

OOC: blame them

"We'll have to see how he holds up, he might be fortunate enough to forget that little tidbit"

*The trooper pushes off the wall and takes a few steps forward*
"Where do we start looking?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:41

OOC. Youtube is fine for me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:47

"hm, the middle hive is where he seems to be, but he's not the easiest man to find"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:48

Ooc. ....wow... What an adventuring party... "ooops, i accidentally chatted out highly classified information... I guess now everyone must die" .....how did he even get this job? O.o

And apparently, its only broken with the default browser... Maybe because i havent updates things for ages?
But that usually just ends with shite breaking...
Ic.
/Bigus walks over/
Bigus: Is my presence here still needed? I am worried that my men will start some kind of gambling event while Im not around...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:52

"Your discipline is that low?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:55

Bigus: our job is to sit around all day. You people were the first notable event in a week. I would rather have them take each others pay between training sessions than entertainment of some unpredictable nature.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:57

"hm, a good point, undisciplined men with no action to keep them in line"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:02

Bigus: They arent undisciplined. They just have more cognitive capacity than a servitor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:06

"I've never known a stormtrooper of skitarii to neglect their duty for personal enjoyment."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:09

Bigus: Well, for startees, they are neither stormtroopers, nor skitarii. And they do not neglect their duty. They are doing it when off-shift... This is not a combat zone where everyone is on duty 24/7...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:16

"Enjoyments in downtime do increase life expectancy of guardsman by 75.54%" He looked to Bigus.
"They are less likely to snap and try to bayonet things they should not."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:18

Bigus: .....right.... So answering the original question?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:41

Nazamroth wrote:
Ooc. And seriously, my mobile version youtube is still broken... Anyone else? No?
my mobile Youtube was flawless last night
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:46

Ooc... /Sigh/...and why wouldnt it be? It would upset the natural balance if i wasnt the only one getting fucked again...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:51

"Most things a guardsman tries to bayonet will get him killed"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:53

"Are we going to set off?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:55

Bigus: ....i feel like i am talking to a wall...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:59

*looks in*

"That's normal I'm afraid, now let's get going"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 21:48

"Yes yes, you may leave."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 21:49

"Indeed, perhaps while the inquisitor plans we can try to find some information"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 21:54

/He leaves in the chimera, heading back to his post/
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 22:00

Ooc. ....apparently, youtube has problems with the combination of my account and browser... 
If i use another browser, incognito mode, or log out, its fine. If i log in to my profile, it falls apart...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 12:02

the two notice a servo skull floating behind them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 23:40

"Ah, a servo skull." *he looks for any iconography*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 23:49

*its one of gustavus' ones*
+I already told you. No executions if you can help it+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 00:31

"This man is fully deserving of the emperors peace, his death is inevitable and our duty to carry out." *his voice is deadpan* "he will die, incompetence is an insult unto the emperor"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 01:06

"I didn't say kill him now, but if he shows signs of corruption I will not hesitate to do my duty."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 01:08

+Dont hesitate to listen to orders you two. Temper your devotion, do not let it run rampant, lest it be used against you+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 01:14

"I always listen to orders, it's part of why I'm a stormtrooper"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 20:05

Ooc. .....the amount of activity lately is....disturbing...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 23:06

OOC: Life does enjoy getting in the way, plus it's the weekend so they're probably busy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 23:33

"I don't see why you're letting that incompetent coward live... But I will respect your judgement"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 08:50

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 A0Y3DVz_700b

Primarch Vader. Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 10:42

+good. now then gentlemen, lets get to work+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 11:27

"Where shall we begin my lord? I assume you have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 16:05

OOC. after 2 days of Fallout, i felt like some war thunder again... apparently, im a masochist...
lets do some tank battles! enemy T-34 survives a 122 mil AP penetration with virtually no damage. fires back, at the front armor of my tank destroyer, im basically out of the battle...
Yeah... figures... next up is my IS-2, firing at point blank range into a T-44(mine notoriously easily dies...) aaaand... no damage... fires back at the front of my "heavy" tank, instantly killed...
....alright, lets just do some AA gunnery instead... I hop into my GAZ AA truck and park it behind a rock, in a hole in the ground... im peacefully blazing away at enemy aircraft when suddenly... artillery, pinpoint accurate hit on my driver cabin... on the other hand, i can unleash more artillery than the Antant in the battle of Somme, and i will still only damage someones tracks at most...
what a surprise... okay, lets do air battles... here, my Yak-9T, with a monster 37 mil cannon in the front, loaded with AA shells! aaah, you want to do a head-on, you stupid german pig?! eat 37 mil of communis... and my pilot is dead...
....lets try something else.... a sturdy russian fighter, chasing a lone torpedo bomber... no enemies in sight, let loose the cannons! ....strange, he does not seem to be bothered by 20 mil incendiary AA cannon fire... aaaand.... yep, his lone turret gunner just took out my perfectly intact airplane in like 5 seconds...
Next battle, im in my Yak-9T again... aaaand, first hit takes out all my control surfaces...
and in general: everyone keeps crying how OP russain shots are... meanwhile, i only see my shots sparkling on the enemy airframes when they hit, and cause virtually no damage whatsoever....

Seriously, just what did i do in my previous life to offend RNGsus so much?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 16:36

Reasons i play world of tanks include. when i fire my 122mm howitzer at something, it will die, or i have missed. war thunder, direct hit. shit all.

(kv2 is best tenk, stronk russian armour, stronk tenk)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 16:48

OOC. Dude, i played WoT for years, and im telling you, its much, much worse.
I refuse to play a game where i hit a defenseless SPG with a 122+ mil cannon, it confirms that i pen, and do no damage...
or a game where shots regularly go 45 degrees away from where the cannon is facing...
Or where penetrating the commanders periscope does the same amount of damage as hitting the ammo rack...
And i could go on....

It is a horrible game, aimed at siphoning money out of the players... It used to be good,m but now its just pure and simple shit. They just keep introducing newer and newer tanks that never even made it into plan phase, not to mention prototypes... and premium vehicles that are awesome for a month, everyone buys them for hard cash, then they get nerfed to uselessness...
In war Thunder, i suck because the RNG simply hates me... on days when things work as intended by the devs, i am in the top of my teams...
In WoT, i suck because the devs intended for a T-50 to survive a naval cannon hit to the side because it has just enough hit points...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heretic Hunting Season
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: