Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Empires of Ashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 02:02

Vulka: well all but the old badger. but hes busy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 02:07

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 02:39

Vulka: jarl olaf also known as the old badger for his temperment, clan and age
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 09:48

Hana:...ah
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 10:05

OOC. ....gorath, you do realise that your presence is kind of important for everything in Heretic Hunting, right? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 10:21

Chillout i just woke up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 21:31

*With the village now under Cymraic control, they begin putting the nobles and slave owners to the sword, causing the slaves to rejoice at their newfound freedom*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 21:50

Vulka:but yes all 12 of the other jarls pluse the leader of the golden band will be at the moot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 21:51

"Well....this suddenly became more anxiety inducing"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 21:52

Vulka: ever meat a jarl in person?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 21:53

"you're the first thengul I've ever actually spoken to"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:10

Vulka: well then your in for a treat (time skip a few days) Winds been good were inly 4 days away from the talon at this rate. you can see it on the distance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:16

Hana is out on deck, looking bored
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:25

Vulka: careful ya domt lean to far out kracken might get ya
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:26

she chuckles
there's a rumble
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:31

Vulka: o was serieous, and the hell is that rumbling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:32

they hear an ear splitting crack from the nearest ship
Hana: 0.o
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:35

OOC: *Followed by the prow of a Cymraic warship severing the Thengul longship in two*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:38

Ooc: longships take more then one ram to spilt it if your attacking head on.
IC: Vulka: STATIONS LADS WE HAVE TROUBLE
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:39

OOC: I have slightly more modern vessels.....I'd also hit the side because it takes a special type of captain to ram the strongest part of a ship.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:41

OOC thengul ships are some of the best and fair point
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:41

the ship is suddenly impaled from beneath by what looks like a giant horn/cone
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:43

Vulka: shit sea unicorn GRAB HARPOONS AND GET TO THE BOATS THE SHIPS SPEARED
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 22:44

OOC Fucking goodwill ads
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:04

Hana:....WHAT

the horn begins to retract
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:07

Vulka: ITS A FUCKING ARROW KRAKEN WE HAVE TO KILL IT BEFORE IT DESTROYS THE FLEET
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:09

the tentacles burst up inside the hole the 'horn' made
Hana looks at vulka, clearly with no idea what to do
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:11

Vulka grabs her and pulls he rinto one of the many smaller boats grabing a jagged looking harpoon and throwing it into a tenticle
Vulka: MOVE
others are evacuating the ship and throwing harpoons at either the cone or the tenticles
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:14

OOC: the majority of the Cymraic fleet are similar if not identical to longships used by the Thegul, but with the Prince's coming of age and thus installation as the new Lord Admiral, the Cymraic navy has had an influx of radical designs. The most successful of which is their new flagship: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Charles_Galley_(1676)
/\ A 'Galley Frigate' basically a Sixth rate with a row of oars below the gun deck.
The flagship is pretty much the same minus the cannons because I'm not allowed cannons.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:16

she pulls out a Yuri and looses a shot or two
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:24

Ooc fun fact yuri is girl x girl art
IC: The ships spread out firing harpoons out if balista into the water and into the cone heavy chains securing them as more are shot into the beast
Vulka: arrows arnt going to help much unless you hit its eye. (throws another harpoon)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:25

*yumi
my bad
IC "....great"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:27

Vulka: good news is they never travel in pairs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:28

"...helpful"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:31

The smaller boats reach other longships and vulka helps hana aboard "grab a balista"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:32

"...trust me, i'd be more use hacking at it"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:37

Vulka: You dont want to get close to it while its constricting (they fire flame pots at it trying to kill it)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-28, 23:57

before hana can respond a tentacle wraps around her leg and pulls, causing her to fall and start being dragged towards the water
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 00:25

*Meanwhile, back with the expedition, they bury their dead (3 Brigardi fell in battle), gather their things, and set out.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 00:33

Mako approaches Joachim
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 00:35

Joachim: Yes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 00:48

Mako: Joachim....I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 00:49

Joachim: Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:02

Mako:....thanks *she's clearly surprised*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:04

Joachim: What were you expecting? Me to still be furious?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:05

Mako: partially
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:09

Joachim: You turned back. You managed to save the majority of the captives without being a total fool. I can't fault that given the situation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:10

"..Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:29

*He simply nods.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:29

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 01:44

*Skip to them arriving at the next town.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next