Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 23:40

"I still have 3200 immortals, 100 archers and 100 light cavalry, a force to be reckoned with"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 01:14

"It might be an idea if I took the remnants of men back to Cymria to help my father"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 08:58

"Why does your father need help? Civil
War?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 09:20

"Something like that, lots of unrest with some of the less open minded lords. A show of power tends to shut them up. Plus I now have very few men here relative to numbers I had about a day ago. I would be of very little use considering that you alone have well over 9 times the number of men I do"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 09:33

/Elsewhere\

*After having called out the rebels the Cymraic king and his host march to war, intent on crushing the rebellion before it can spread*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 13:22

*looks to trajan* "We could send a force to cymrai, solidify our position here, and gain the full support of cymrai, that would be an alliance of three major nations."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 13:48

"Cymrai and Dracia are cultural enemies. The only reason in here is because my mother is Dracian and it allows me to gain combat experience without putting myself at too much risk"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:05

"I have already sent word to my brother-in-law. Should he allow it I will lend assistance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:21

"I cannot see many nations accepting my help, it will take some time to change kelthro's image."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:22

"Just a tad"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:35

"the true question is, do you intend to allow me to do this myself, or impose your own rule upon me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:35

"Well that depends"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:42

"I would strongly suggest against, and i will leave it at that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 14:43

"Well for one thing, conquest of Kelthro is not our objective"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:16

"You simply want one city when you could have an empire, sometimes i do wonder as to your sanity"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:19

"Rapid expansion of your borders will lead to a political hellhole and constant rebellion. It is easier to slowly expand your borders and pacify each city before moving on."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:31

"We already have an empire, Ket."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:39

"hm, i only hope you realize, that this city will come under siege soon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:39

"Of course"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:54

"Time under siege is not the best way to earn the peoples love"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:09

he chuckles
"Very true"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:12

"Well, we can at least prepare a surprise for my uncle, as for me... i need a large amount of paint"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:13

"I beg your pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:22

"To remove the lords heraldry"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:25

"Ah"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:26

"and to paint Fuck you Uncle on the walls... what? its the simple things"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 16:27

"Alright then"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 17:56

"If the heraldry can be removed it's likely fallen prey to my men. If it's worth something it is most definitely gone"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 19:10

"Quite frankly if it's shiny and not nailed down it's probably already gone, if it is nailed down then the nails are gone aswell"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 22:49

"The palace is being defended by my men, it's not being looted. And I was referring to the heraldry painted on the walls"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-11, 23:44

"Why is it being protected?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 00:18

"I need to properly sweep the area, there's no telling what could be in there, and I would rather not have cymeri soldiers stealing all of it, up to date maps of the dune-sea, caravan reports, family heirlooms. That kind of thing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 01:30

"They won't touch the maps, but anything that looks valuable is pretty much doomed. Especially if it's a weapon. Ancient super rare ancestral sword dating back to Stracia...spoils of war to us. Of purse if it's a weapon it'll be polished and bragged about"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 07:02

"Reasons why they're not going into that palace include." *he gives a sarcastic look*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 21:52

"I was just saying"

/At the palace\
*The guards hear glass shattering*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 23:04

*they go to investigate the noises*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 23:06

"Spoils of war, and you get so angry when we say that about your people" *he winks, and walks off towards the palace*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 23:13

*The guards see a rather large amount of smash glass and then hear another window being smashed on the opposite side of the building*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 23:44

*immortals are running through the palace looking for intruders*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-12, 23:57

*They catch several of the less experienced Cymriacs hiding, but it's obvious that quite a lot has already been stolen. Including but not limited to: Armour, Weapons, money, things that look valuable ect. Though they haven't looted the dead guards and prince yet*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:08

*the caught men are dragged into the street, just as ket arrives, and the immortals quickly relay the situation* "hm, this is a diplomatic disaster waiting to happen. But how else can a man deal with men who steal from him?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:14

*A pair of Mordred's bodyguards leave a nobles house behind Ket. Seeing that he's captured several of their kin they wander over to investigate*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:35

*ket strokes his chin for a moment.* "Find the post in the palace yard, and use some of the spare leather for a lash. A hundred strokes will suffice, for a crime usually punishable with death"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:45

*he kneels in front of the cymeri men, who have been pushed to their knees and are being held down by immortals, still in full battle gear, bringing ket to their eyelevel* "do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:47

???:*behind him* Ahem
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:49

*he straightens, and turns* "ah, surely you can tell me what the usual cymeri punishment for thievery in the military is? Since these men were found breaking into an obviously guarded palace"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 00:58

he sees it is infact a Draciann
specifically an Invicti centurion
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 01:00

"Ah, greetings centurion, I apologise, I assumed you were these men's officer. Found looting the palace, I was considering punishments that wouldn't set off a diplomatic firestorm"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 01:01

"And you thought a hundred lashes wouldn't do that? You didnt consider asking the prince first?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 01:04

"I considered hauling them in front of their comrades and threatening to start beheading them until all items had been returned"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-12-13, 01:05

"......That's rather.....idiotic"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next