Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:57

Trajan: I know. Hence why Consul agrippa is also en route. If he gets here too early, he will set up camp out of site of the city, and attack a beseiging kelthrovi army from behind. If he is on time, which his reports tell me he is, he will arrive and attack any beseiging kelthrovi army as he does. This has been pre planned long in advance, ket. What is more, if he takes too long, we have a substantial force garrisoned at the river standing ready to re-enforce from that way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:00

Ket: "defence plans have also been long since made, I wrote much of them myself, your reinforcements will be ambushed in the dune sea. One legion is not unassailable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:02

"No. But Four legions are close to it, and that is what both he and I each have. And ket, again, get to the point before I lose my patience. Stop listing things that you think will go wrong, which are already prepared for, and get to what you actually want."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:03

OOC also hold up, they didn't know about the dracian mass invasion of this part of kelthro until it started, how have they planned this far in advance?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:05

Ket: "reconsider taking the city. The King knows what you are here for, a trap is certain. Secure the land you have first. You have taken a major city already."

Ooc: dracia has historic claims on stracia? They'd have thought about this and planned for it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:06

Trajan: are you serious? Reconsider the whole point of being here?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:09

Ket: "not permanently, just delay it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:10

Trajan: what's the point in that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:20

Ket: "to secure your current position. Before assaulting a stracian built city. There is no guarantee of victory."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:21

"....Ket, are you aware of the state of the city, or have no no idea?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:24

Ket: "walls considered impregnable, forewarned of your arrival, it will have enough food to weather a years long siege, unlimited water. Stracia is the Jewel of the desert."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:26

OOC....rae, check previous posts, that aint the state of stracia :P
The original city is a ruin, with the walls basically gone, and most of the buildings destroyed. The kelthrovi rebuilt the citadel, and a little around it, but nowhere near to the extent of the city of old, and outside the walls are surrounded with ruined buildings
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:28

Ooc: shit, uhhhuh... Let's say ket means the citadel here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:30

Ooc: since that is what they'll need to take to hold the city
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 00:31

OOC fairs :P
gotta remember rae, woulda once been as ket described, but dragons happened
IC Trajan: indeed. But far from big enough to have enough men to in any way repel my forces successfully.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-12, 03:23

ooc That and any mercs from thengul they had would have cut ties to return home
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 00:19

"So what is the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 00:44

Trajan: we're still waiting on intel
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 01:01

"What siege equipment are you going to bring?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:08

Trajan: that depends on the exact defences.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:10

"Hmm...since our scouts have reported no sign of the enemy I suggest we move toward the city"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:14

"Quite. Despatch outriders to the city, we need to know what their defences are like before we move in."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:22

"I'll have my scouts move there at once"
*He turns and barks an order to one of his retainers who subsequently runs off to do as ordered*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:24

Trajan: *does the same to his auxilia commander* Now, all we can do is wait really
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:31

"Wonderful.....so who's your wife?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:36

"My wife? Strange question, nephew"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:43

"I'm bored, and since you have a son I figured I'd ask about his mother"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:50

Trajan: fair enough. What do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 15:51

"What's she like? What's marriage like? Stuff like that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:00

Trajan: her name's Claudia. She's nice, beautiful...although I doubt even the dragon of Dracia could have stood up to her wrath when she's angry *chuckles*.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:02

*He smiles at that*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:03

Trajan: the marriage is...as good as it can be, considering I'm away on campaign so often these days.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:06

"That's good to hear"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:08

"She's got Lucilla to keep her company at least."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:12

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:15

"Our daughter"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:18

"I have two cousins? Cool"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:19

Trajan: *chuckles* Maybe you two will meet one day, provided we both survive this war.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:20

"Hopefully"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:23

Trajan: what about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:25

"Betrothed to a Voldamite princess"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:27

"Voldamian? I'm surprised. Wouldn't have pegged them as your type."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:28

"What would you have pegged as my type?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:30

"Something a bit...closer to home"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:34

"Closer to home?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:34

"From your own land"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:40

"None of the nobles my age offer any worthwhile alliances or bonuses. Plus I can't stand most of the nobility, their heads are so far up their own arsed I'm pretty sure they can tickle their own tonsils"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:47

Trajan: *chuckles* Sounds like the senate
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:49

"I bet they'd get along like wood and fire"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:55

"That's one way to put it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-07-13, 16:56

"Besides, I like her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next