Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:46

"No, I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:47

"You got shot, three times. no you need to be in the medical bay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:48

"I aint dead yet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:51

"Could soon be"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:54

"Not yet though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:55

"I really should clarify, I've trained in tanks and capital ships and a really quite very old and outdated fighter....prop aircraft"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 22:15

"Ah, well you wont be flying this baby anytime soon" *he slaps the side of one of the ships, a stormeagle outfitted as a dedicated gunship, 'Indomitable, is plastered on her side in white paint*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 22:54

"Nice"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 22:55

Anders: Like we were planning on taking that anyway. I get you don't trust us, but ya don't gotta dance around it like that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 22:59

*he looks back at you, having previously been staring at it lovingly* "You wouldn't be able to pilot it, she wouldn't let you, machine spirit has to be used to you, y'know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:01

".....again, we weren't planning on it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:05

"Just giving you a heads up on how stupid that would be. incase you ever thought to try... so why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:06

Anders: exploring
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:16

"Hm, well we'd rather you stayed somewhere we can keep an eye on you, there's a lot of stuff around that could kill you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:17

"If they did then we'd be outta your hair"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:24

*he chuckles* "but imagine the mess, what if you fall into a turbofan? I'd be scraping jelified bone off the blades for hours"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:26

"Why, you aint a cleaning servitor"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:28

OOC: How damaging is a blast pistol?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:28

"Wouldn't let a damn cleaning servitor near her, they always break things, chip the blades, it's like you've flown though a warzone by the time they're done"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:29

Ooc: a blast pistol is an eldar weapon isn't it??
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:31

OOC same name, different weapon
6" str6 ap6 twin linked gets hot
so its pretty strong for a pistol
IC "We get it, avoid yer girlfriend over here"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:35

"If pyriel or lance gives the go ahead, I'll probably be the one to transport you to the surface, since the other boys are on alert, or out running flights"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:36

"girlfriend? I've got a wife mate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:37

"Why aint you down there? and....not gonna question that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:40

"Not got a full crew, need a copilot, and a gunner, preferably, don't really trust servitor gunners, they're terrible shots"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:40

"So until a copilot pops out of the blue, I'm grounded"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:45

OOC: Can we shoot him?

"I did say I've trained with multiple warships and planes. How hard can yours be?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:52

Ooc: it probably won't kill him, and they won't be so courteous to someone who killed one of their brothers. ie, shoot you down when you try to escape.

"It's a vtol aircraft, so, pretty damn tricky, plus this amount of thrust is hard to control"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 23:53

OOC I doubt these two want to kill him.
Also better off stealing a kharybdis pod
its got some auto pilot
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 00:00

"VTOL aren't that hard, anyway we had best get going"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 00:11

"I'll vox tyron for you, tell him where you're at"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 00:25

"Okay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 01:30

"Go for it"
*He walks off toward the Drop Pod bay*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 01:39

anders follows
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 02:35

*Once they find it and enter, Lucius closes and locks the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 02:57

"So what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 02:59

"Steal a drop pod, launch said drop pod, fly over the enemy LZ, and then crash behind friendly lines"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 03:41

"Fly? so....a kharybdis?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 03:55

"I guess"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 03:57

"alrighty!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 04:49

*Onward to the Kharybdis!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 16:30

*indeedydo*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 17:44

OOC. ...okay, bush, da hell is that avatar.... whats with all the anime avatars lately?!

Also,
Sister: "You could help me with IT lessons, you know..."
Me: "Whaddayawant? Programming?"
Sister: "eeeeh... information protection"
Me: "Alrighty, shall we jump right into 256 bit assymetric hash cryptography, or start with something simpler like the Caesar encription?"
Sister: ".....erm.... downloading files"
Me: "...........right click, save file..."

I also just brutally team slaughtered a friendly in WarThunder Sim battle.... as in, methodically taking him apart from behind... it was rather well done, if i do say so myself.... i noticed that we were of the same nationality vehiclewise, but it didnt register that that guarantees that we are on the same team in Sim battle mode....
i was so ashamed, i just quit the whole game for today....

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2016-01-21, 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 17:50

*A servitor trudges over, with a slack jaw expression and blinking red eye. it speaks in a modulated robotic tone* "Drop Coordinates please."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 19:32

OOC I was wondering that, why is everyone going full weeb
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 19:34

OOC I didnt choose the stug life
the stug life chose me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 19:35

OOC: I'm still buff and manly
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 19:36

OOC for the reference, I'll accept yours gorath
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 19:48

OOC: Girls und panzer has nice music, that is all i have to add... also a stug is not that strong, A maus is heavy
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 19:49

OOC battles were ok but the rest was pure autism
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-01-21, 20:16

OOC: "Hey these grills drive the tenks its cool ayy lmao"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next