Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood in the old world

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Blood in the old world - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:48

*He wanders around looking for Henry*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:51

Borga os claping at the show
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:53

he takes another bite before throwing the rest to his bestigors

henry is sparring with emhyr
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:00

*He watches*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:19

Borgar: excellent showing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:22

the two show a fantastic fluffy of bladework as they fight, matching eachother near perfectly blow for blow

beastlord: Showing? This is lunch
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:23

still fun to watch
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:24

he draws one of his axes and takes the woman over his shoulder again
"We march at sundown."
he turns towards his men and yells in black speech
"BURN THE VILLAGE TO THE GROUND! TAKE THE PEOPLE FOR FOOD, AND DESTROY EVERYTHING!"
the horns sound and the many gors, bestigors and ungors roar as one before setting about destroying the place
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:30

Vorgar: you heard the beast have fun.
the warband chears and get to burning
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:31

the beastlord starts walking away, heading back to their camp with the woman still unconscious over his shoulder
amongst the carnage Vorgar notices a great bray-shamen watching the destruction
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:41

Vorgar:l approaches him "nuts?" (offers the sack)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:42

the shamen looks him up and down for a moment before reaching for one
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:48

Vorga smiles as the shaman takes some, grabing some for himself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:50

he crunches down on it
"Whome do you serve, human? Blood, Decay, Change or Decadence?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:58

Vorgar: all of the above
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 00:59

"the path of the everchosen, then. Uncommon, but not unsurprising."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:02

Vorgar: i prefer to please all i can
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:03

"Why treck so far south to please then, rather than war with the northern horse-men?" (kislev)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:05

Vorgar: why be with a hord of men seeking favor when i can prove myself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:08

"And you cannot prove yourself againt the horsemen?" he grins "Ignore me, I am inquisitive in nature."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:19

She looks at him with a death stare ."Convince me , how is this suppose to benefit khorn or valkia will it involve the skewering of the Slaaneshi worshippers or the death of those faith enforcing dogs of man?" she says grabbing the messenger by the throat. pulling him closer to her .
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:22

Vorga:It no troubble
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:23

he looks over to the beast lord with the unconscious slave
"I wonder how long this one will last?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:30

It will involve the slaughter of bretonnia and the imperial army that was sne to aid them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:31

As she never received an answer from the messenger she grabbed him by the tongue and cut it out using his blood to write to him a letter back ." Bring this to him or die , him not being here himself insults me and shows me he is not worth of an axe of khorn give him this and your tongue!" with that the gaurds threw out the messenger from the camp letting him go his way the letter sealed and nailed to his armor with his tongue on his crotch . she then sits and returns to staring at the head.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:32

OOC she did get an answer azrok
check the post before yours
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 01:34

ooc she will do it anyways for she was insulted he didn't come to see her himself its her way of sending messengers without them betraying her.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-19, 02:39

OOC: lovely XD

*He raises an eyebrow and continues watching, giving the demigryph a dead rabbit should it pester him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 01:05

the sparring continues, it being very even as it goes, but slowly henry starts to gain the upper hand
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 01:07

*He continues to watch, studying their fighting patterns*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 01:09

Finally Emhyr, thinking he's found an opening, goes to stab at Henry's midriff, only for Henry to sidestep at the last moment before clamping his arm down on his opponent's arm, trapping it between his arm and body before holding his own sword to Emhyr's throat
Emhyr: *sighs* I yield
Henry grins and removes the blade
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 01:19

"Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 01:20

he turns to face him
"yes actually"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 01:34

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 20:45

"Enjoy the show?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 22:41

"It was alright"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 22:49

"Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 23:00

"You focus too much on theatrics, and not enough on victory"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 23:21

"Well this was more for show rather than me actually trying to kill the man *Chuckles*"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 23:38

*He smirks*
"I guess"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 23:41

"Look, Gwyddion, I'm not going to sugarcoat this. It is likely we will soon have to battle the skaven, fighting against their horde of soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 23:48

"I'm a Longbowman, I'll leave the stabbing to you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-20, 23:55

"And the warp-lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:02

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:03

"the skaven do have their own....ranged weapons, although not bows"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:12

"Magic?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:15

"Not an....incorrect description"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:20

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:22

"Magic combined with something....else. I do not know how to describe it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:22

"Oh"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:24

he sighs and shakes his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood in the old world
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next