Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Berric
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 04:25

He starts looking through computers, anything for any jobs.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 04:25

Calton: Sev...I...I didn't know. Neither of us could have known!!

OOC: Sorry, Azrok. I have to get some sleep and we need Gorath to be here since there's no way Celi would be quiet through all of this. And Nazamroth.....I...do not know what to make of that at this hour. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 04:29

Sev: C-SEC shot me 36 times! and you were all just ENJOYING YOURSELVES while I lay in bed waiting to die and you didn't receive the message I hade Keili SEND!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 04:30

OOC: We'll finish this tomorrow. Night.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 04:31

night
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 05:26

Nooo! I missed it!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:21

Celi: sev we never got any message!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:23

Sev trembles to his knees crying
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:25

Celi: *hugs him* I'm sorry sev. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:28

He just shrugs her off again and keili climbs down and gets him back up
Keili uncle dont get to angry you remember what happened last time
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:33

He hugs keili
Sev: im glad your alright
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:33

Ooc. I be 'ere... If you have the berric, i have about an hour until the train arrives to my town. ....shall we conduct business...?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:36

Yay naz returns
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:38

Ooc. Indeed! And naz just took yet another chemistry test! We'll see how it goes with the new teacher... Oh, yeah, you missed out on last years events... Lets just say that i had problems with the teacher, and consequently, passing the subject... Twice...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:39

Celi: I'm so sorry sev. I really am.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:45

Sev looks at her
Sev is that all you have to say
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:47

Celi: I don't know what else to say. Sev we care about you, we really do, and we didn't want to hurt you like this
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:49

Ooc. Ill assume theres no berric then. Will be back at 14:00ish, gmt
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:55

Sev: well it hurt it hurt alot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 12:58

Celi: I know, and that's why i keep saying sorry. I... *she starts crying*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:03

Sev walks up and hugs her
Sev: i love you but i...i dont forgive you not yet
He walks away and keili walks up
Keili: im sorry about my second cousin he.....he was hurt pretty bad but he will forgive you in time
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:05

Celi: I know. it...it's my fault
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:13

Keili: its been a rough couple months for him
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:13

OOC want to say something, but why should I?
well I'm saying something right now, may as well
if I'm right the ME galaxy/universe operates with great mysteries outside of it's usual places. like hidden secrets or something. the Leviathan DLC shows that.
then again the wh40k universe/galaxy opperates on a plethora of mystery. though a lot of it has some form of explanation some things still happen. it's also where I first applied the Darkness and its god, but he's universal/multiversal. I wonder...

which universe/galaxy would best accomadate an entity like the one in my head?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:16

OOC.....
IC Celi: I...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:17

OOC ok, what I'm saying, is which universe (I'm going with the idea of differing universes) has more mystery for this entity to be born?
besides, I feel it's a great way for me to reactivate here
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:23

OOC: As long as it isn't lore breaking.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:23

OOC: Or OP.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:35

OOC best start explaining then.
the idea emerged from watching my brother in a zombie survival game. humans were around the zombie spawn rampant and (normally people would die easily, due to some just being stupid) actually being successful. (that plan is usually for barricaders to construct undistracted) my mind wanted them to die to some all powerful force so the darkness idea manifested as the idea of a entity in darkness sent out to kill. the idea was rampant with no real specification until I finally got a form out of a formless entity
Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 Hybrid_SC2_Cncpt1
(hopefully that image works)
this is merged inside the darkness. now I know it's from starcraft 2 but I don't care. it's a stalker hunter basically, something that prey's on target's will and ultimately their life. now it can't directly attack for it's own safety. it's silhouete is barely visible (even to flashlights) as it's form is barely in the material universe. it's powers manifest from darkness for one, and it's power tune to fear. it can launch a small concentration of energy to guide forth like a fishing hook, where it travels it leaves an invisible line. this point of energy is mainly blind, shortsighted really. if it gets close to a target it snaps unto them and the invisible line from earlier is the path it takes back. the force it uses on realing back can drag a person easily and even pulp them from going through a tight corridor
I wil describe more when I return
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:38

Keili hugs her
Keili: dont worry he will get over it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:44

she hugs back
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:55

Keili: im Keili
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 13:56

Celi: it's nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:02

Keili :Im sorry it had to be on such a bad occasion
Sev climbs up the ladder looking frustrated
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:04

Celi nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:07

Keili: but hes my last relative
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:15

OOC. Reporting for duty, sir!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:27

OOC izzat so naz
IC Celi: I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:28

OOC: itizz so gor... sir
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:29

OOC dear lawdy
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:31

Keili: its okay though my father was getting close to fixing our immune systems but c-sec killed him and deleted his notes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:35

Celi: oh...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:49

Keili: sev after that blamed himself for his death and feels that he let our race down but i snapped him out of that and then when he got better he found the recording and well you know the rest
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:53

she sighs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 14:58

Keili: he still hasnt told me where his brother and sister are
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 15:00

Celi goes pale
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 15:01

Keili: whats wrong
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 15:09

she can't say anything
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 15:11

She hugs her
Keili: come on you can tell me
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 15:11

Faelwen wrote:
OOC best start explaining then.
the idea emerged from watching my brother in a zombie survival game. humans were around the zombie spawn rampant and (normally people would die easily, due to some just being stupid) actually being successful. (that plan is usually for barricaders to construct uninterrupted) my mind wanted them to die to some all powerful force so the darkness idea manifested as the idea of a entity in darkness sent out to kill. the idea was rampant with no real specification until I finally got a form out of a formless entity
Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 Hybrid_SC2_Cncpt1
this is merged inside the darkness. now I know it's from starcraft 2 but I don't care. it's a stalker hunter basically, something that prey's on target's will and ultimately their life. now it can directly attack, but doesn't for it's own safety. it's silhouette is barely visible (even to flashlights) as it's form is barely in the material universe. it's powers manifest from darkness for one, and it's power tune to fear. it can launch a small concentration of energy to guide forth like a fishing hook, where it travels it leaves an invisible line. this point of energy is mainly blind, shortsighted really. if it gets close to a target it snaps unto them and the invisible line from earlier is the path it takes back. the force it uses on realing back can drag a person easily and even pulp them from going through a tight corridor/opening
OOC now this entity works directly with "zombies" as they keep its prey distracted and open for it. gravity affects it little as do physics. it spends its time phased out normally and the only point that people could attack is the size of a fly. this target is it's center of form which isn't tangible half the time.. it can choke an area in dark smoke and cut off both natural light and lights in a building, leaving one stuck with flashlights/candles to see. but even that's limited as the dark smoke chokes the light off after a meter or two. this being is capable of supernatural speeds as it stalks, and yes it does snap peoples' necks. it can also impale a man, lift him into the air, then rip him apart from the wound outwards. his movements are almost virtually silent silent and his senses are keen. his actions are designed to spread fear en masse, leaving the survivors more shaken then the last as he kills them off

also I'm back for a minute (until 10:15 EST)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 15:14

Sev: lets get out here sir call in for evac
He sounds angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next