Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:29

OOC: Cool!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:31

Ket: *hes been in the middle of the Fiercest fighting, in the gap of wall in which they now stand, a mixture of blood, his and the defenders coats his armour like grisly paint* "I wonder how many will talk of the other armies here, perhaps that will be the thrust of the tale."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:32

Joachim: Anyway, get some rest. I think we've all earned it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:33

OOC yaaaay :3
IC Kenshin: right. *gets up* come on mako. See you guys in the morning.

Trajan: Maybe.  *LI is stood next to him, drenched from head toe in kelthrovi blood*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:35

*The Brigardi all turn in for the night.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:36

Ket: *he's panting slightly, and swigs from a waterskin, his helmet in his other hand* "Perhaps... Perhaps. How did you find it LI, the kelthrovi fled from you even more than from us!" *He lets out a good natured laugh, at odds with the fact he just got done slaughtering his way through the defenders that scatter the broken stones around them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:37

*the next daaaaay*

LI: they didn't fight. they just died.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:42

Ket: *Toe pokes a corpses hand* "Slaves set against the most feared of their enemies, and the most feared of their allies. Traditionally, when slaves revolt, immortals were used to put down the revolt, the threat is used to keep them in line, and, well the tale of giant dracian soldiers in impenetrable plate is used to scare children"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:43

trajan clearly finds this amusing. LI stays quiet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:45

ket: *shakes his head* "But slaves against trained soldiers... you see why i despise the idea."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:46

Trajan: of course. The survivors will be freed, as with the other cities.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:48

Ket: *Knods in appreciation* "Unfortunately there aren't many, they fought persistently, if not well"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:48

Trajan: a shame they threw away their lives, when surrender would have only gone well for them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 22:55

Ket: "the few trained soldiers here would have slaughtered them as surely as we did, slaves are only given weapons when they will need them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:05

Trajan nods
"A shame"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:10

Ket: "victory is paid for in blood Trajan, yours, or theirs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:12

Trajan: you don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other dumb bastard die for his.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:18

Ket: *chuckles* "not a way I've heard it put before."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:24

Trajan: not innacurate though is it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:26

Ket: "entirely accurate, how to win a war is in essence, kill the enemy and don't die."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:29

Trajan: duh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:30

Ket: "in any case, I am rather covered in the dumb bastards, I might want to clean it before it starts to smell."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:30

OOC: So have they captured the city?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:32

OOC yep :P
note this'd be after mordred n namiko's wedding, i'm assuming in the last (over a) month he was called home for that. Say trajan came with and came back. SCREW TIME LOGIC
IC Trajan: go ahead, I won't stop you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:35

Ket: "shall we convine tomorrow? An hour after dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:36

"Agreed. See you, Ket."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:36

OOC: Right.

*The pair hear the sound of more fighting as a group of well armed and armoured Kelthrovi try to hold back a group of rather unhappy Cymriacs led by Mordred*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:37

Trajan gets to his feet and signals LI to follow, as they go over there
"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:37

Ket: "no rest for the wicked." *drops the water skin, slides his helmet back on, and picks up his shield and spear.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:39

*Mordred doesn't seem to hear them as their leader (Now recognised as a high ranking general) challenges him in the middle of combat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:40

Trajan signals LI to break it up. She does so, physically getting inbetween the two with her incredible bulk
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:42

Ket: *yells in kelthrovi* "PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS OR I WILL PUT THEM THROUGH YOU."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:44

*Mordred growls through his teeth* Get the fuck out of my way LI"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:45

Ket: *wades in to support LI, putting his back to hers, facing the kelthrovi general*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:45

Trajan: Mordred. What the fuck is happening?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:48

*Meanwhile, Joachim's group is summoned to the Kaiser's castle. It is even more foreboding up close and the massive men, the Mad Hunters, who guard its gate only add to the oppressive atmosphere.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:48

Kenshin and Mako stay silent, weapons sheathed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:49

"THIS PIECE OF SHIT KILLED MY COUSIN AND PISSED ON HIS CORPSE! And now he's trying to escape. We caught him as he tried to get through the northern gate"

*Just by looking at the Cymriacs armour, it is rather obvious that they've been involved in a massive fight*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:49

Ket: *in kelthrovi* "Explain yourself."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:50

*The group is admitted to the castle where a servant leads them to the foyer. Unlike the outside of the structure, the inside is actually quite homely.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:51

LI turns to the kelthrovi, glaring down at him

the voldamians feel less anxious.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:51

The General: *In Kelthrovi* Why don't you explain yourself. You've allied yourself to the enemy they've butchered our brothers!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:55

Ket: *removes his helmet with his right hand* "do you know who I am boy?" *growls*

Ooc: the general certainly does know, he's second in line to the throne
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:57

*The general laughs*

"You call me boy. You are the child rebelling against the wishes of his elder"
*The general removes his own helmet to reveal himself as one of Ket's relatives. Probably an uncle or something*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:57

*After some time, they are admitted to the great hall of the castle where the Kaiser sits at the head of a large table. He is an old man, but the way he holds himself speaks of great strength and resolve.*

Kaiser Albrecht: Welcome home, Joachim von Karstal.

*The Brigardi kneel before their liege lord.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:59

Ket: "revelling against a mad old man and a culture of slavers seems more reasonable than taking a piss on an enemies corpse"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-11, 23:59

*rebelling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

a moment later the voldamians follow suite, assuming it's the right thing to do.

LI glares at the general. she is about twice his height and overall size
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:02

Ooc: how tall is LI? And how small is this general? I though we established she was about 7/8 foot tall
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:03

Albrecht: Rise, all of you. And who are these Voldamians that you have brought home with you?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:04

General: "You had allies in the warriors and generals of our people. Yet you turned your back on them. You could have gone against the madman without becoming the puppet of a Dracian Lord"
*The general seems to give no shits about LI*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next