Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:36

Rei: Ah, his queen, i see. We have met before, alas not in these forms.
*Amo uses the distraction to run up to Rei in her cover*
Amo: Right, you stay hunkered down... Now we just need those two idiots to stop playing the heroes so we can get out of here and not lose anyone to the goddamn void! Kisaki, this place seems adequately defensible for our purposes. Try and keep it secure for now... Im gonna prepare our escape... If those two idiots dont make it back here by then, im not gonna stay here for their sake...
*he starts fiddling with a segmented ring and the crystal he has been using as a map so far*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:37

*slight rewind with fae's permission*
*as they close for impact, Athena creates another two jets, increasing the speed to frankly rediculous levels, as well as the armour forming a bullet like cone-shell around the fiend, spinning for increased accuracy. The fiend's power and anger build as they close for impact, causing them to become essentially a gigantic adamantium burning jet powered bullet, getting past the speed of sound before they collide with the bridge. rolling for power of the impact*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:37

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:48

the command bridge is mostly obliterated and the ship rocks and groans at its loss, and the groaning isn't just the steel as the shockwave travels throughout its hull. the combat form speaks, "I just heard... a living being hurt after a powerful blow"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:49

Athena's jets quickly manoeuvre the fiend out of the flaming ruin of the bridge. Spotting Amo's flares, they head that way at full speed
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:51

Rei: ...what are you doing?
Amo: ...rigging up something to successfully botch the impossible...
*the ring activates, spreading out segments in a large enough circle for the combat form to fit through, with the crystal at the center*
Amo: Kisaki, step inside. Need that link of yours to connect it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:53

*unless stopped by enemy fire, Athena n fiend reach Amo n co*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:53

"this better work fast, my survival instincts scream to leave the area"
the ship creak and groans louder, even as the bridge is being repaired it groans louder and louder as metal twists and bends. the foul substance hold the ship together bloat up and grow around the seems
also, the ship seems in turmoil as something brews inside the hull, even the crewmen are wary, Athena and fiend receive no incoming fire for now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:56

*Spilling from the fort, lir sees the biggest, meanest motherfucking orks anyone could hope to have gathered in one place. At the front, Grutaka himself, behind him, mega armoured nobz, behind them, regular nobz of all kinds, with noticably more commandoz.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:56

*he activates the portal, kisaki promptly falling through, followed by Rei and Athena-fiend at Amo's order, and lastly, Amo, taking the ring and crystal from the portal collapsing behind him as he goes*

----------------------

*they are plonked down in his workshop*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:57

Lir: ...good, good.... well then.... *goes on to explain the elimination type tournament system* And again, the top two shall receive rewards... .....Questions?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:58

Fiend:....my fucking arm is killing me
Athena: *takes a deep breath after taking her normal form again*....well we make quite a team, eh fiendy?
Fiend:...do not call me that
Athena: suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:59

Amo :....how the FUCK did we end up in the fucking VOID?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 01:00

Athena: fucked if I know. It just kinda happened...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 01:01

Amo: ......and it happened almost at once too.... just randomly.... yeah, like hell it did... something out there has started to make a move at long last.....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 01:01

OOC. Okay, its 0200 hours, and im gonna go to sleep.... ill be back later today.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 01:03

Mega armoured nob: "Oo's goin first?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 01:04

Fiend: like what?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 08:22

OOC: the topic has 666 replies.... im gonna ruin that right now before we summon satan....
IC:
*time skip until the grunts duke it out and we actually are in the semifinals with 4 remaining?*

-------------------

Amo: what? things that would make the chaos gods tremble...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 08:33

the combat form growls before Kisaki's voice rings in their heads
"upon review of what I've found. it seems that realm indeed has a presence in our reality"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 08:50

Amo: Yes.... yes, it does. We mostly just refer to them as the C'tan.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 08:59

"a human madman in the slums almost radiating an empty feeling and depriving is a C'Tan?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:00

Amo: You probably found a blank... Like me, just more of a blank. I only hurt psykers by touch, but there are those who outright radiate that effect around them. As for why he was a madman... any number of possible reasons...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:07

"and the fact that the lictor who found him remembered the same presence that this form felt in that realm?'
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:10

Amo: I find it quite likely that the C'tan are the spawn of the void in one form or another, and the blanks are the spawn of the C'tan... thus, the relation... that, or an actual denizen of the void ended up here somehow... which is quite a bit more troubling...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:24

"I actually have some worries about this individual, like there's something behind that emptiness"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:29

Amo: Worrisome... Is it serious enough to warrant investigation?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:42

"possibly so"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:44

Amo: ...alright, we are investigating... heads up: Handle all of the void as blanks. Trying to, say, lift them with telekinesis will not work. you should launch projectiles at them with it instead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:52

Athena:.....um....pretty sure the ctan have nothing to do with any kind of void....and only one of them isn't currently shattered or dead
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:56

Amo: ....oh, when did you become an expert on the void?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:57

the queen slightly mumbles "I already deducted that psykic powers are useless there" in their heads
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:57

"the void no....Be'lakor just told me about the Ctan while i was working with shon'tu"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:58

Amo: Oh, how amusing to listen to his antics, isnt it? I wonder, what did he tell you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 09:59

"that A) the Ctan were sentient bodies of celestial gas that devoured stars before the necrontyr gave them bodies, minds, and the ability to eat souls and B) that the necrons shattered all but two, and one of those two they outright killed."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:01

Amo: Yes, neither of those two are false, nor do they cover the whole story
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:02

"I don't see how that could possibly link them to this 'void'"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:13

Amo: *sigh* They were created by it... or spawned by it... or whatever you will. for all I know, they might be some renegade faction of the void, or know nothing about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:14

"Well we can't exactly ask them..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:16

Amo: oh, but we can.... There is still one around...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:17

"On mars....asleep....and has been since before any of us were even conceived"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:19

Amo: I fail to see your problem here...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:20

"....there is no alarm clock loud enough"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:21

Amo: No, but should his prison be broken, and he would perhaps even be supplied with star or two...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:23

"they kinda switched diet to souls....likely ours if we try this"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:23

Amo: Well, lucky me, aint it? besides, they can still eat it, just dont like it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:35

"Right....you sort that out, i'm gonna help fiendy wit his arm"
Fiend: don't call me that...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 10:36

Amo: Would you prefer Fluffy? At any rate, we have other things to do right now... the Void Dragon can wait a bit...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 11:47

"I could send another lictor to verify my suspicions about this madman. I feel there is more yet unseen from him"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:07

Amo: Make it so. in the meantime, come with me... There is much that needs to be discussed... And you, *looks at the fox* ....Come as well... I want to know how the hell *this* happened...
Rei: ...As you wish, alas, i am afraid it is not nearly as exciting as you expect...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:21

the combat form follows at ease, nothing is exchanged for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next