Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:05

Grutaka: "Well den... I'll spred da word." *He leaves just long enough of a pause for lir to start to wonder, then tilts his head back and yells, with a deafening volume only a 4 metre tall ork could manage*

"OY YA GITS, DA BIG BOSS WANTS SUM REAL ARD BOYS, YA'S GONNA FIGHT TA SEE WHO GETS TA FIGHT 'ER, AND 'ER GLOWY BOY! AN DA WINNER GETS REAL ARD!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:07

Lir: if i was a mere mortal, i am certain that i would be deaf now... what a complex announcement system... now then.... to find a good spot...
*she flies out some distance, then finds an adequate spot... she flies up high, making sure to be visible from a great distance before flaring up, shining as bright as a second sun, and diving down, slamming into the ground with enough force to create a crater large enough to be an arena for 4 meter orks to fight in.*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:09

Adriel: "Glowy boy? really?"

Grutaka: "I'z green 'n big, you's glowy, s'what ya are."

Adriel: *Takes flight and follows lir.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:12

*she has created a great crater indeed.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:14

*Adriel alights gently.* "I'm starting to think you're compensating for something."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:15

Lir: ...how so?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:15

the defence turrets on the battleship attempt to deny her landing, but she manages to land regardless. she can feel gravity returning somewhat on the barge, solidly keeping her feet on the hull. with what reconstruction she can see on the hull, it's obvious it's breathing in its own way. it leads one to speculate that it's the one thing keeping the ship intact, and maybe even more. however downtime is short since the damned crew aboard is already bringing armed men her way

----------

the stormnob is knocked away, shouting "you giiiit!" before subsequently exploding. however the explosion only seems to scar him further and knock him out. as far as more interceptions there appears to be none.
near where Amo entered the realm Kisaki's Warrior form steps through, now with wings fashioned unto her carapace. she doesn't linger long as she takes flight after them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:16

"This is an unnecessarily large hole."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:18

meanwhile, in the void they got blown into, Athena managed to latch onto the fiend before they were blasted away, taking her goop form again before forming into armour and a jetpack for the humanoid fiend
the fiend, now glowing, is rocketing towards the battleship, with a rather pissed look on his face
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:19

OOC I look away for....admittedly longer than i realised because i've reached teh DLC in scholar of the first sin and a damn stormtrooper shows up
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:20

OOC because this is the Void b*tch! the inter-universal barrier of the multiverse!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:21

OOC....well fiend's going super saiyan in that case
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:21

Lir: ....are you saying my hole is too tight? besides, this will be a spot for thousands of orks to fight, if their nature is anything to go by....

---------------------

Rei: .....I quite dislike this realm....

---------------------

Amo: *as he resumes on his trajectory and notices kisaki near him* ...Good, you actually found me... Im gonna need that anchor of yours to get us back into existence... Somehow, half the gang ended up here too... rallying before escape would be preferable...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:28

Adriel: "........... Rethink that sentence, you dont even have to be cyra to see that one."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:29

Lir: I know what i said.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:33

Adriel: *cocks his head to the side, in a 'the fuck?' kinda way.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:35

Lir: ...what? You wer ethe one who implied that i am overcompensating... when men do it, it refers to their dick size. so overcompensating with big holes...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:36

a wave of former humans rush in from the battleship, their armed like typical navy guardsmen, though many of them are scarred with reconstructed bodies in various fashions, and others just charred skeletons. and some of their weapons have even been 'repaired' by what also repaired the battleship, altering it in appearance. however when they fire they're ammunition hasn't been left untouched, firing some damnable energy projectile that likes to ignore armor. (roll for opening volley, note there is cover)

--------

"it took some time to renact what happened when you portalled out, the infiltrator shall hold the gate while the combat form surges ahead. battleship acquiring us"
and on queue the battleship's broadside battery (opposite of Rei) opens fire (4 rolls, one more for Kisaki's luck)

---------

the intereceptors swings around unto the fiend, unleashing strafing volleys (roll)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:36

The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14, 13, 4, 17, 18

#3 'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:37

*thinks for a few moments* "I haven't taken my armour off since i became a saint..." *Looks off into the middle distance, obviously thinking, then looks down at himself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:39

*well that strafing run seems to have done little....the fiend continues head on towards the battleship, as Athena forms several high powered gun-morphs out of the armour, targeting the interceptors* (roll)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:42

OOC I SAID ROLL
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:42

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 2, 18, 15, 12, 8, 2
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:43

Lir: ....what? You just realized that you have not bathed for months now?

------------------------

*well, that seems fairly ineffective.... however, hearing the sound of guns firing on the other side, she arrives to the conclusion that there mus be something going on... and since it cant be much worse than she is now, she breaks through the crewmen, heading for the other side*

------------------------

*barely managing to dodge the shits, the charge onwards. Amo creates several dozen fake copies around them flying on paralell trajectories towards the battleship as they close in*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:52

Adriel: "Well... that too now."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:53

Lir: yeah, you stink almost as badly as orks...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:54

2 of the 6 interceptors are outright destroyed, with their skeletal pilots drifting in the void intact. a 3rd is heavily damaged yet the substance already present immediately starts seeping into the damage, reconstructing it into a further blasted image of what once was. with the 3rd temporarily disabled the other 3 fly back and attempt another run, forgoing a proper strategy and going into dogfight mode (3 rolls)

-----------

she'd probably book it across the hull rather than through the ship's hallways, given how the vessel itself is different versus what she woke up in. however the crewman call out with bestial howls and they climb after her inhumanely. only stopping to take more shots at her (roll)

------------

the void chokes these deceptions, reducing their effect to a less desirable state (perhaps, this will be a roll). the macro turrets atop the Emperor Class battleship turn to them and open fire, all 3 of them (3 rolls)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:54

#1 'd20' : 18, 18, 11

#2 'd20' : 10

#3 'd20' : 8

#4 'd20' : 16, 1, 11
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:57

Athena's weapons continue to fire on them...guessing from that roll one clipped the other two completely unharmed, or all three unharmed. Either way, the fiend, glowing ever more now, almost seeming to be becoming an orb of pure energy, as he heads directly for the bridge of the battleship at full speed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:00

Adriel: "I don't, power armour deals with that."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:04

*she once more attempts to blind the area by flaring up(roll) and then disengage and head towards the sounds of battle(roll)*

-------------------

*the two of them manage to evade the salvo, getting well within flak range of the ship. (roll to get past too fast to aim at, at 15+)*

-------------------

Lir: Maybe its just the whole "holy" thing then...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:05

fuck, forgot to roll...

Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:05

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 2, 8

#2 'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:07

Adriel: "I can imagine it manifests as something unpleasant in every sense for you." *His glow dims to nothing, as does the tangible aura of holiness.* "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:08

Lir: ....much less unpleasant, yes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:09

Adriel: "Rather unfair for a battle, when i can start to banish your soul by standing near you."
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:09

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:11

Lir: So it is... I doubt the orks would be satisfied by a flashlight as a weapon...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:13

the fiend gets in range of the ship's defensive turrets, they open fire on her as she closes unto the ship's bridge (roll)

---------

her blinding attempt fails almost spectacularly as the accuracy of her pursuers only solidifies from her having to hold still for a split second. her escape from engagement also goes poorly. their return fire amps up (roll)

---------

the turrets fail to target them as they impact the hull, with Kisaki charging ahead as she senses Rei's predicament
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:13

#1 'd20' : 20

#2 'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:17

OOC him
Athena's the her
also...
IC The fiend gets knocked back rather violently, Athena's armour saving him from fatal damage but one of his arms seems to have stopped working, although that may not work so well next time. Athena's jet pack manages to steady him, as he angrily tries again, taking care with evasive manoeuvres this time, his rage almost taking physical form in an energy field around him (rolling for dodging!)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:17

OOC I SAID ROLLING FOR DODGING
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:18

*she hunkers down behind some structures, now at least on the correct side of the ship, having seen the impact and now awaiting rescue... hunker/hide success roll?*

---------------------

*Amo runs after her, in the process, he is sending up a bunch of signal flares for the fiend and athena to follow.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:18

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:24

Adriel: "I rather think they'll prefer a flaming sword and a claw."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:25

Lir: Indeed.... Never hurts to show off to them... Now then.... I wonder how long it takes for this mess to get "organized"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:31

any further defensive fire from the turrets fail to make impact as she collides into the bridge, having not made it to the command room itself she's inside the ship more or less. and it's not too pleasant, more of the substance stretch across the halls and pipes like veins and patches, and overall the fiend and Athena don't feel alone, despite the hallway being empty

----------

the damned crewmen don't seem to know where she is, which doesn't matter for long as Kisaki's combat form opens fire with a devourer, while advancing, aiming for vitals while the crewmen return their own fire (2 rolls, one for each side)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:31

'd20' : 13, 16
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:33

with the firefight suffering equal exchanges Kisaki makes sure to at least advance to Rei's position while exchanging fire.
"you seem of importance, I'm here to enable escape"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 00:36

Rei: Ah, his queen, i see. We have met before, alas not in these forms.
*Amo uses the distraction to run up to Rei in her cover*
Amo: Right, you stay hunkered down... Now we just need those two idiots to stop playing the heroes so we can get out of here and not lose anyone to the goddamn void! Kisaki, this place seems adequately defensible for our purposes. Try and keep it secure for now... Im gonna prepare our escape... If those two idiots dont make it back here by then, im not gonna stay here for their sake...
*he starts fiddling with a segmented ring and the crystal he has been using as a map so far*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next