Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:20

despite the trooper firing with extreme competence his shots found nothing of avail against her, but when she tried to take him down, he catches her staff with his deformed hand with gargantuan strength the tendrils losing their chaotic nature to lash out at the fox and to ensnare her. in conjunction with the tendrils he raises his blaster to her again and starts firing

------------

a hole violently opens in the 'sand' and a blackened skeleton on a human leaps out, a deep red glow emanating from its sockets and mouth and he's wearing incomplete set of knight armor from millenia past, a sword sheath on his hip but no sword. it says nothing as it charges Amo

-------------

". . . I don't think there's a delay in traveling normally"
the termagaunts on patrol start checking each room for him
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:21

OOC wow I need to do this for the rolls
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:21

The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 16, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 19

asdasdad
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:25

*strength check to free herself and toss him off... roll *

-----------------

*he pulls out his new gun and does a quick chant, sending a hail of heavy metal balls at the skeleton and hoping to shatter it... second roll...*

-----------------

*no sign anywhere, obviously*

OOC. asdasdasd

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2017-01-07, 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:25

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 19

#2 'd20' : 13

asdasdasd
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:34

*The fort is a gigantic creation of scrap metal, red paint daubed on spiked sheet metal, and crudely painted flaming axes cover the walls*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:35

Lir: .....well... Not exactly as stylish as the High rock, now is it...? Well then... *she starts marching towards the front gates of the fort in her full goddess regalia...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:43

Ork boy: "Ey boyz! its da big boss!"

Another ork: "Get da boss! Get da boss!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:47

*she waits for the gates to be opened, looking like the bestest boss eva*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:54

despite his superior strength she still knock him off, beastial grunts coming from the trooper with each hit, even though his shots do strike her square center. despite that feat it appears human anatomy still applies as he ends up disengaging his grip on her, even the tentacles let go, writhing where they are.
"your life force! give it to me!"
he fires rabidly at her

--------------

while the balls shred through the aggressor, he mostly shrugs it off. his medieval armor does nothing to deflect the damage enough to avoid fatality on a normal human. still rushing him, the sand itself seems to help the thing's steps as he closes in for a slashing attack
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:54

#1 'd20' : 4

#2 'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:59

*she weaves between the shots like a dancer, and twists her body in a swing with her staff, giving it extra momentum to knock the trooper off the platform. roll*

-----------------

*Amo draws his own sword and blocks the blow, letting it slide to the side before twirling around and cutting the skeletons sword-wielding arm off*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 20:59

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:09

the stormtrooper takes the hit and backpedals from the hit, stumbling off the edge and attempting to grab the edge with his reformed appendage. if it catches the edge it easily lifts itself up with its one arm, he other still clenching its blaster. if it fails it fails off, not even screaming or crying out

----------

the skeleton groans from the loss of its arm but quickly swings at him again with his other hand, the fingers small claws

Last edited by Faelwen on 2017-01-07, 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:09

#1 'd20' : 18

#2 'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:14

*as the stromtrooper manages to haul itself up from the fall, Reikno swings the staff around once more, swinging at him with just as much force, but now he is still stumbling after getting up... +5 roll*

----------------------

*amo blocks with the flat of his blade, managing to avoid the claws, but is sent flying backwards, skidding through the sand*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:15

forgot the roll
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:15

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:24

the strength of the swing shatters his armor around impact, revealing a charred corpse of a man underneath, although this observation is cut short by him careening into the void once more, but he does not cry out aside from the wind escaping him from the hit. though the Emperor Class battleship in the distance hasn't left their view, rather it's still relatively close... and aiming a broadside at them. of what fun it is to hear the colossal boom of those Macro Cannons as their shells careen toward their stretch of walkway. however the boom of the shots scream of some other energy behind the shots, and even the trails of the shots are not the typical yellow. with a broadside shot of 4 cannons and the 3 turrets on top also firing, that's 7 shells heading for them. and is revealed upon impact, apparently there's something supporting the path they're on from beneath. probably how the stormtrooper climbed up in the first place

--------------

slimy black tendrils come from the skeletons stump of an arm and lash out to it's fallen arm. having reattached its arm upon a rubbery cord of some sort the skeleton charges after him and literally throwing its arm after him with the tendrils keeping it connected as it flies towards Amo like a whip
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:24

#1 'd20' : 14, 9, 4, 16, 12, 1, 10

#2 'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:27

*The gates slowly grind open on very dodgy looking hydraulics*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:36

*seeing the broadside incoming, she swings around the edge of the platform, sliding down on the slightly diagonal support pillar underneath, just as the first shell hits where she wast standing just a moment before, tearing the platform away above her, and showering her with debris. As she slides down, the next two shells whizz just past her, and she notices the fourth heading right for her projected destination. She slams her staff into the pillar, slowing herself down just a moment before the shell crashes through underneath her, taking the platform with it. Now falling on a tumbling bit of masonry, she positions herself as the last 3 shells whizz by, and when the debris she is on, impacts into the ground, she dampens the impact with a slide and roll off of it, landing on the black sand....*

-----------------

Amo: ........this seems fairly pointless now...
*he dodges and chants, creating a wall of adamantium around the skeleton as he quickly starts running away towards the trio in need.*

--------------------

*she strides in*
Lir: Now, where are you, Grutaka?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 21:53

upon further inspection of the ground that held the pillar to the pathway they were on, it appears to be a floating island of sand, only there to support the structure above them. as the rest of the void stretches on before them. looking at the battleship it's apparent it knows their location as the cannons are already facing their direction. however the more worrying sight are the interceptors headed their way. being a carrier battleship it can call upon fighter support, to which an entire squadron of 6 interceptors are flying to their position. it raises the question, "if the crew die with their ship, are they bound to their ships?" regardless it's a small island of black sand floating in the nothingness of the void with a destroyed pillar above them and... it's drifting away. the island itself is drifting away now that the pillar it was under has been detached forcibly.

----------

Amo can hear the banging against the wall, being a lot stronger than he thought it would be. however there's also the sight that the tendrils connecting the arm to the skeleton were severed and the arm itself writhes on the ground with the tendrils flailing around, long after detaching... it's still writhing there
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:05

Rei: ....this is.... less than ideal.... ......Now would be a time to pray, if only he actually did things, and his light reached here.... *she readies herself* ....lacking that.... I guess I can at least put hope in myself...
*she sprints forward, and launches herself from the edge, aiming towards the projected path of the battleship. roll.*

-----------------

Amo: .....goddamn things in here never know when to die... *he notices a battleship in the sky, firing at something too small to make out* .....dont tell me they got themselves into that much of a mess....
*He gathers his strength, enchanced by his various trinkets, and launches himself into the air. After rising a few meters, gravity seems to fail grasping him anymore, and he starts floating away, at which point, he starts casting rocket thrusters with his pistol to propel himself towards the battleship*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:05

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:10

Grutaka: "'Ow yoo doin boss?" *Grutaka has grown again, now scraping four metres tall, but still lacking any cybernetics, save for a glowing red eye, surrounded by purplish glowing scars.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:14

the small moment gravity held her threw off her path to a more downward trajectory before failing. it doesn't matter too much as she hears engines and a former loyalist assault marine tackles her in the middle of the 'air'. with what glimpses she can catch his armor is scarred and gashed open in multiple areas, a section of his helmet contains one of these gashes and she sees a portion of a desiccated face under there
"how DARE you shine that light in here! you will pay for disturbing the mad!"
(rolling for the throttling/wrestling with a chainsword to ensue)

----------

so far Amo soars unhindered, but he can feel others are watching him, and who knows how close they are
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:14

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Lir: Quite well indeed... I see you are doing quite well for yourself as well...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:15

OOC: rolls for titan badassery

Grutaka: "Aye boss, look at dis Waaaagghhh! Great innit?"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:15

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:21

Lir: A power to be reckoned with indeed... I expect my enemies will tremble at the sound of your march...

-----------------------

*she manages to kock his chainsword away(possibly floating off?), and smashes his face with the butt of her staff. Using that daze and distraction, she slams it between the marine and his backpack, and starts prying, trying to separate the jeptack from the marines back. Roll*

-----------------------

*he hastens towards his destination, looking out for incoming danger. roll for peception*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:21

#1 'd20' : 12

#2 'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:23

Grutaka: "Tremble?! The puny 'oomies 'll fall over! HA HA HAR!" *Spit flies from grutaka's mouth, adorned with a metal jaw, painted purple, still clinging to hopes of being sneaky.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:24

Lir: that they will... And how is the conquest going here?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:29

Grutaka: "Ya fink i'd be sittin ere if der was fightin ta be done?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:30

"don't you dare take my wings you bitch! I'm a fucking angel! AN ANGEL OF DEATH!"
in a mad fit he throws a punch directed at her face, if that connect he grab her by her collar and just continues to wail on her (roll)

---------

he manages to catch unto the approach of a... partially blackened Stormboy Nob due to whatever this black substance is replacing large potions of his body, shouting as he roars after him,
"you pointy eared gits made a fool of Mugsplittah for da last time!"
the more eerie thing being his jump pack is roaring blackened flames and he's approaching at a speed faster than what's normally achievable by a longshot
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:32

OOC dammit I thought I put it there
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:32

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:38

Lir: ..hmm... good point... well, you are in luck...... There shall be a...tournament... The two best get to fight us.... how does that sound, Grutaka?

-----------------------

Rei: ...you talk too much... Especially for one who turned from the light... Time to show you some of it once more...
*she flares up, emitting enough light to blind a normal man gazing upon her... its also holy, but that doesnt really matter here... should she succeed, she will try prying the jetpack off again*
*roll for blind and pry*

-----------------------

*he starts maneuvering to evade(+5 because of early notice) and fires several rounds into his excuse for a jetpack(normal roll) to disable it*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:38

#1 'd20' : 8, 19

#2 'd20' : 1, 15
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:40

OOC. ...okay... so she did get a +10 on his roll, despite failing to blind, so she has the jetpack...
and amo did a critical fail on his evade roll.... at least he had the +5 so not a critical fail
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:43

Grutaka: "You'z wants ta fight me boyz?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:46

Lir: oh, no, i want to duel with Adriel here... but while at it, i think it is high time to introduce the first.... "festival" for my worship.... a fighting tournament.... Obviously, killing the other is not encouraged, but accidents happen.... So, Grutaka, do you think the waaagh would be able to impress me with its fighting skills...? and speaking of... what is the name of this waaagh...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:54

Grutaka: "Name? It's just ya waaagh." *Looks very confused, then remembers the first half of that sentence, and perks up* "Oh yeah we'z got some real ard boyz."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:56

the marine only flinched away from the light, his optical implants deflecting most of the light, though this was enough to get him out of an optimal position to prevent the loss of his jump pack. she does notice that as she's prying it off more of the black substance that was clinging to the pack, but not strong enough to prevent detachment. as she fixes the pack on herself and takes off from the marine she can hear his frustrated shouting behind her. this is however cut short by the interceptors on her tail(s) now as they exercise caution when swarming around her with strafing fire (roll)

-----------

though his jump pack sputters and dies from a few choice shots he still clips Amo, but it's enough for him to grab on with his unnatural hand, having been utterly reconstructed by that substance, digging into him
"not this time pointy-ear!"
closeup shows both of his arms have been blown off in the past, now reconstructed into clawed appendages which even now twist and stretch in place, apparently acting more like a sentient liquid ready to shift into whatever's appropriate. even his pelvis and legs have been reconstructed into talon-clad legs and dark veins course over the rest of his body. with Amo in his grip he takes a swing with his free hand (roll)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:56

#1 'd20' : 6

#2 'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 22:57

Lir: Well then.... Set up an arena... In fact.... An incentive might be useful... I will personally make the two get to face us as hard as rocks... that should make it all quite interesting indeed...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:04

*she ducks and dodges, and zigs and zags at the right times, managing to avoid incoming fire, and is looking for a safe....ish... landing spot on the battle barge. roll*

-----------------------

Amo: *dodging the blow* Yes, this time... every time... fucking orks...
*he manages to escape his grip as he tries to compensate after that huge overswing, rolling around to his back and pumping some more shots into his back-rocket. He then quickly conjures up some sticky explosives and tosses them at him*
Amo: catch.
*he says as he pushes himself away from the ork*

*roll for shot and explosion effects*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:04

#1 'd20' : 18

#2 'd20' : 12, 16
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 23:05

Grutaka: "Well den... I'll spred da word." *He leaves just long enough of a pause for lir to start to wonder, then tilts his head back and yells, with a deafening volume only a 4 metre tall ork could manage*

"OY YA GITS, DA BIG BOSS WANTS SUM REAL ARD BOYS, YA'S GONNA FIGHT TA SEE WHO GETS TA FIGHT 'ER, AND 'ER GLOWY BOY! AN DA WINNER GETS REAL ARD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next