Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:21

the combat form follows at ease, nothing is exchanged for now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:24

*They go an area of the base that queeny has only seen the entrance off. It is sealed off with multiple layers of amo magic*
Amo: ....now, you may be wondering how I know as much as i do... *he starts undoing the seals on the vault door*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:34

"in a part of my mind I am"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:36

*The orks left over are real tough looking bastards, each could be a warboss in their own right, were it not for Grutaka's presence. the smallest is a 2.5 metre kommando, the largest a 3 metre tall mega armoured nob. the other two are a large nob wielding a huge two handed axe, and a stormboy, who has wisely or not, still got his jump pack on*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:39

Amo: well... thats how... *the vault door finally opens, revealing a long room with some more adjoining ones. Within it, are several artifacts of that unpleasant place they have been to, along with basically his mini black-library on the void*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:39

Lir: .....Well.... this is getting interesting.... I wonder who will come out on top...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:45

OOC: 1=kommando 2= meganob 3=nob 4=stormboy

Why dont we have a d4 function? aaahhghghghgh this makes this so difficult, right i'll do it with actual dice.

IC: *After some fairly vicious fights, the stormboy is somewhere in the stratosphere after the kommando kicked him in the knees and jammed his rocket pack throttle to maximum, and the nob will be needing a new arm, because the meganob ripped it off.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:54

Lir: .....quite impressive of mortals indeed... *she strolls down into the arena* ....Now then....... who to fight who.... Adriel, any preference...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 13:57

Adriel: "Lets be fair, we'll go on size. That leaves you the Commando."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:01

Lir: ...how courteous... Well then.... *turns to the kommando* .....Impress me, and the reward shall be yours....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:04

Kommando: "You's asked for it boss." *He gives a toothy grin, and brandishes a large swordlike choppa.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:07

*well, fighty fighting... rolling to see how badly he gets beaten... the higher the more*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:08

I said rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:08

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:16

*The kommando is a tough motherfucker, he dodges lir's strikes, and tanks a few of them like a boss, he gets a few damn good hits on lir as well, getting behind her to ram a knife in her back, and blasting her point blank in the face with a shotgun on a few occasions. eventually lir manages to get him pinned against the wall, with a hand around his throat, and he's run out of knives, at least 3 of them still stuck in lir.* "A'right boss, i knows when i'z beat."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:19

Lir: ....*releasing him* ....good... Now... What are you called, little ork?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:22

Kommando: "Me name's Girlom."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:24

Lir: Well then, Girlom.... Why dont you tell me what you wish for while we watch how your fellow warrior fares against Adriel...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:27

Girlom: "Wells, i cud always be sneakier." *all of his wargear is painted purple* "But i don't see hows i cud get moar purple?" *He's also got purple warpaint.*

Meganob: "Its us naw roit?"

Adriel: "Indeed."

OOC: Rolling to see how well the ork does, higher is he gets his shit kicked in more
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:27

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:29

Lir: ...hmm.... that could be arranged.... without any more purple... You look like a berry already...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:35

*Adriel proceeds to kick this orks merry little shit in. it lands a few good hits, scraping paint off of adriel's armour, then is promptly beaten senseless, at some point, adriel looses his sword, and just goes for it anyway, hell mary beating an ork senseless with his fists. after about ten minutes of this, he backs off, and the ork doesn't get up this time.*

Girlom: "but purple i'z da sneakiest colour."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:38

Lir: oh, there are other ways to be sneaky.... Now....Girlom... *waltzez back into the ring as the orkjz remove the fallen nob from the field*......Its time for the real show to begin.... *heft her axe as adriel recovers his sword*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:41

*Adriel's fists are splattered lightly with orkish blood* "Ready for this?" *Slowly starts to circle lir.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:43

Lir: ...oh, definitely...
*she launches herself forward, pushing the ground with enough force for her clawed sabatons to actually dig into the ground with each step as she barrels forward to adriel, with her axe held ready to strike. roll*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:43

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:44

*alas, pushing so hard n the ground, means that it gives way and crumbles under her, and she loses he rbalance mid-charge....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:47

*Adriel steps in towards her as she falls, his off hand swinging up in a viscous punch as she falls*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:47

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:48

*He delivers a brutal uppercut to her chin, arresting her fall, and sending her flying onto her back*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:53

Lir: .....this is not going quite as expected.... *gets up from the ground* ....Now i am kind of pissed off...
*She hefts her axe, her hair and eyes flaring up, and even its edge igniting. She then proceeds to do the whole "cutting the jungle apart" thing again....*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:53

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:58

*Adriel holds his sword in front of him, trying to block the worst of it*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 14:58

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:01

*he tries to block, but he gets cast backwards, flying into the side of the arena, the cut ending just before it destroys the orks in the way*
Lir: now *that* is more like it...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:05

*Adriel lifts himself to his feet, running his finger across the new gash across his pauldron.* "Not bad..." *He advances aggressively, winding up for a swing.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:05

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:06

*attempts to block with her axe. counterroll*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:06

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:07

*He winds up for the swing, then at the last moment, goes in with his clawed left hand, punching the hooked claws into her chest*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:11

*she does fall for the feint... although manages to react somewhat. As such, he does not get to fully transfer the power of his attack. She "rolls with it", getting sent flying backwards. As she regains her composure and stands back up, he can see that his fingers have left gashes in her chestpiece.*
Lir: ....Not bad....
*she charges in once more, this time careful about the ground, quite obviously hefting her axe once more, ready o strike.... feint and strike rolls...*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:12

OOC. ...okay, now only rolling 2 D20 instead of 20....
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:12

'd20' : 13, 15
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:13

*as she gets close, she seems to be ready to strike with her axe, however, as soon as Adriel tries blocking it, she lets go of it, and instead goes in for a punch right into the middle of his chest*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:14

*adriel attempts to catch the punch in his off hand*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:14

'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:19

*well... he fails... He gets punched so hard, he can feel his hearts skip a beat even under the armor, and is planted into the wall once more, since they are still close to it, i guess... As the dust settles, she goes to pick up her axe*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:21

*He lifts himself up.* "One hell of a punch." *He composes himself, and moves towards her, circling slowly, then in a snap moment, hurls his sword at her, point first like a javelin.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:21

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:24

*roll with +5 modifier because orky beliefs causing luck!*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-08, 15:24

fukcing lack of a roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next