Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:50

+...He is of the malleus. He has dedicated his life to the study of daemons. I to the study of corrupted humans.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:51

+Exactly. Those things overlap, quite a significant amount.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:54

+I think i know the issues of human corruption charles. There is no method to fully purge its influence.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:06

+I think he knows better, Laurence. You're still just an acolyte, I'm ordo xenos. He's a damn inquisitor lord of such high caliber that, again, he's Auditorii Imperator+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:11

+I am not an inquisitor, because my inquisitor died just after recommending me to the post.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:12

Charles:+The point still stands, Laurence+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:16

Laurence: +No matter the rank, discrepancies must be investigated.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:17

+The case is closed, laurence. Leave it at that.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:20

+No. Something smells awry with this charles.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:21

+And you risk your own damnation by investigating rex.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:08

+And i risk the damnation of the imperium if i don't+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:09

+Over those two? Really?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:10

+What happened to helping against abaddon?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:12

+Most definitely. They are without doubt the most dangerous subversives i have ever hunted, Because they believe they are doing good. Misguided benevolence is the most dangerous motivation in the galaxy. And By, After this, i mean after this damned crusade has been dealt with. However I will be diverting my spare time to reopening their case.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:13

+I think you're blowing it out of proportion.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:15

+Am i? Over one hundred inquisitorial agents Charles, dead at their hands.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:20

+Charles is that all? *eyeroll* Take my advice laurence. Leave this be. The barbarians are at the gate, and you think they're that dangerous? The ork messiah is on the rise, tyranids on all sides, Cadia is fallen, and you think they're truly worthy of your time+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:24

+The enemy within is my ordo's purpose, charles. For the imperium to fight these threats she must be secure within.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:25

+Now is not the time and you know it.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:27

+You are oddly invested in my not pursuing this Charles. What are you not telling me.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:29

+Nothing. I'm making sure you don't waste yourself when you're needed elsewhere. Vitally.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:32

+I won't shirk my duties here, but once this is done, there are a great many matters for me to attend to, all vital, this being one of them.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:35

+...very well. If you choose to ignore my advice, be it on your head.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:35

+You don't know those two charles. They're more dangerous than you could know.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:39

+They're not even a blip on our radar all things considered right now laurence. Goodbye.+ *hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:41

OOC: So does Laurence know about Akira having survived?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:44

Laurence: *Sits down in his chair, rubbing his temples* "Damned ordo xenos, never look inside."

OOC: he doesn't know they have kids, its not on any inqusitorial records, Akira is listed as "Deceased relative of hera immalia, parentage unknown. Conjectual link to Known pirate Akira Erentillo. Unconfirmed"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:46

Charles also sighs
"I'm gonna owe rex bad for this..." *one offscreen talk with rex later*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:51

Jax: *Returns after the call.* "So... is it him?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:00

Charles: yes...but I do have some good news. *nearby terminal is printing a thing*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:03

jax: "Throne damn it. he doesn't know we're still alive does he?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:11

Charles: no. But just incase, I just did something that puts me in another man's debt considerably. *gets printed thing and hands the two sheets to jax* By the authority of a friend of mine, Lord Inquisitor Hector Rex of the ordo Malleus, Auditorii Imperator, bearer of the grimoire of true names and savoir of Vraks, you are both hereby exonerated of all charges placed against you. The case is closed, permanently, and the penalty for re-opening it is execution, effective immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:13

OOC: Okay
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:15

Jax: "Holy shit." *stares blankly at the page* "You..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:19

Charles: *trademark grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:46

Jax: *Still just staring at the page.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:49

*there's a second one for serah*
Charles: You alright?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:50

Jax: "We've been running for so long..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:51

Charles: take your time. It's alright.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:56

Jax: *absent mindedly scratches the beard on the side of his face with his augmetic.* "Noones coming from us anymore... Besides chaos... and the necrons... and the dark eldar..." *the sobering thoughts of enemies still out there snaps him out of it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:58

Charles is still grinning
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:00

jax: "well, one less thing to run from eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:02

Charles: glad you're happy with it. Luckily Rex shouldn't come chasing after the favour I now owe him any time soon, he's rather busy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:08

Jax: "Laurence won't break that ruling, will he?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:09

Charles: if he does, he'll be a heretic himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:14

Jax: "he always hounded us regardless of the cost."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:15

Charles: then i'd be completely justified in preventing him, no matter how I have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:46

Jax: "Inquisition is brutal eh? Kill a college for doing his job..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:47

Charles: Hopefully it won't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:51

Hera: *Walks onto the bridge, looking like she just got up.* "Why the long faces?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:53

Charles: Turns out Laurence is one of the acolytes who's been chasing your parents. Hopefully I've been able to solve that problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next