Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:21

Cyra: *she walks over to a display cabinet along the wall, retrieving two cut glass wine flutes* "That wine?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:24

Elise: regular old high class amasec
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:41

Cyra: *she pours a glass, for elise, and hands it to her.* "You do know how to use chopsticks?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:42

Elise: ........use what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:45

Cyra: *Holds up a pair of chopsticks as she sits down* "These...?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:47

Elise: ......why would you..... how... why...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:54

Cyra: *Stands up, and walks being Elise.* "Here, let me."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 21:55

Elise: .....why would you use 2 sticks to eat rice........ who came up with this...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 22:33

Cyra: *She gently takes a hold of her hand, with her head over her shoulder, placing the chopsticks in her hands* "I have no idea, and they're noodles"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 22:42

*well, as per discussed, roll for temptation resistance and chopstick use, in that order*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-10, 22:42

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 12, 6
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:11

OOC well looky here I actually feel like doing something here, and I've decided that it's going to be that madman guy I've been hinting at because **** off. Also it appears that I get a nudge of an urge to participate here while I'm tired, 2nd night in a row I felt like doing something here.
Naz, hit me on Steam or something when you see this and see if I'm still awake, yes I'm expecting a delay between here and there so let's see if we can capitalize on my sudden willingness to do this
And yes I'm doing this the hard way because part of me just wants to sleep and is conflicting with the rest of me so I'm leaving it to a third party to see if we do this
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:36

Amo is quickly located by the hive and minutes later the place he's in is intruded by a Tyranid Prime and a Lictor holding a man under one of its arms, psykically sensitive individuals, or those of a similar nature can note the Lictor is supposed to look like a more muscle-bound human carrying him under one arm. The man in question is obviously conscious as he yammers on, though his word choice is peculiar,
"Where has strange bug man taken me now? Oh is this a party, I hope it is."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:38

Amo: *looks up from tinkering*........riiiiight...... I assume this is that guy you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:41

Kisaki resonates in his head,
"That he is, for starters he's able to pierce the veil of the lictor's disguise, and secondly he doesn't fit the description of 'blank' upon closer inspection."
"Who's the tall guy? Can I hang my flag from him, I could hold him up as I match into battle against the worm people!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:42

Amo: .....also, he doe snot seem to be completely sane... and in another way to how i am not completely sane.... So, what is the plan with him?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:46

"I maintain my suspicion that he harbors the Void in some way, it may have consumed him near utterly as there IS a soul inside him, but it is smothered by an emptiness that inhabits him"
"Does the piss train make a stop here? I need to see the shinies before they disappear into the land of thorns!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:48

Amo: .......this is going to be annoying........ I suppose trying interrogation is pointless.... although the fact that the void already has agents in our world is troubling...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:51

Joint popping can be heard from the man in question within the lictor's arm, he almost laughs as this goes on for a few more seconds,
"Is fancy skull wanting to play? You never talk to me!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 09:53

Amo: .......*deep inhale.....exhaaaaleeeee*...........To put it quite simply... I have no idea what to do with him... other than an autopsy....possibly a vivisection...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:00

The Lictor sets the man down, more like drops him, before Kisaki continues,
"Still, with him here and with some processing we would have purged an agent of this Void from our realm."
The man, now looking at Another at an unhindered angle, stares blankly for a moment before he starts spazzing out at seizure levels. His body flexing and contorting as the veins on him go black and the whites of his eyes go black and his iris red as his already pale skin blackening around the eyes, when he speaks again he is calm and his voice reverberating, not to mention it is no longer the man's voice
"Ah! So it IS the Amoneth, you made quite a stir in the Void"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:02

Amo: ....amonieth.... I suppose this is no longer our madman....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:05

"You would be correct, as for introductions I go by the title of Soul Plague, and this unoteworthy human is my host"
The two Tyranids just keep within melee range for now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:07

Amo: Ah, the rumored asshole infiltrator... Quite the catch, kisaki...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:10

Kisaki replies,
"The comment is appreciated"
The host interjects,
"I must admit, you've made progress here that your other yous have yet to achieve, but are more passive then others."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:11

Amo: Obviously. with an infinit amount of universes in existence, it is inevitable that there will be more and less successful mes...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:18

"And yet one wonders why you paid us a visit, the son was a little eager to pick this universe for harvest when he came home. And might I add, the heart did not beckon you and your friends inside, if anything one of the ascended invited you in with a one way ticket."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:21

Amo: .................what?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:24

The host laughs deeply, the echoes of the Void beyond resonating through the room,
"The Void itself didn't draw you in, and you didn't you any of he naturally occurring entrances, that means someone from inside brought you to our domain, and last I checked none of them have confessed to the act."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:25

Amo: ..........oh joy... I have more people hunting me now..
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:32

The host strokes his chin and huffs amusedly,
"Or perhaps you have an admirer, maybe someone who wanted to test your mettle. Not all ascended keep to themselves after making their homes."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:38

Amo: .....yes.... that is very likely... however, there is a law in existence for these things: If the number of people who want to kill one with ambition, can increase, it will increase...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:42

The host forms a twisted smile,
"Now isn't that the truth? Still, you've found the sleeper agent, and you have him here, in your own little pocket of the universe. He is only human and not even skilled at that, only a babbling mess when my essence doesn't assume control, what shall you do?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:43

Amo: ........I am going to finish building that... *points thumb at device on the table*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:49

The host almost cackles,
"the more things change the more they stay the same, a harsh truth that always applies."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 10:50

Amo: What, you expected me to say that i am going in there to hunt the one responsible down? Im mad, not stupid...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:00

The host huffs,
"You think me a guard dog? Despite my appearance I fill no such role. No, what will you do now that you have me here, will you destroy my host and try to cast me into the Void, or will you simply just leave me here, isolated?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:03

amo: What would killing you achieve? You are one of those pesky things that cant be gotten rid of... It is much more productive to keep you contained...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:07

"Ok so this is that branch of the timeline we're going, very well"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:10

Amo: On the other hand... what to do with you.... I should probably just shove you inside a cell in my vault, but who knows what kind of nasty things will happen....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:14

the host just laughs darkly, though he can hear echoes of the man inside laughing as well, as for why it is unknown
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:14

Amo: ....what is so funny?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:20

"It would ruin the surprise wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:20

Amo: ....right..... Kisaki, any ideas on how to properly contain it?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:23

"well, despite his surfacing I'm noticing how his essence is still firmly inside his host, perhaps he can only leave his host upon the host expiring. if this isn't the case then it is an unknown procedure, as so far the only thing suggesting his presence is the massive deadzone he emits, silencing the Warp with great ease."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:23

Amo: ...right.... dimensional prison it is...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:25

"fine then, confine me to another corner of this galaxy, I'm never alone."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:26

Amo: .....oh, who is talking about a corner f the galaxy... Kisaki, anything you wanna do before I lock him up?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:36

"nothing comes to mind, all I can deem from him is that he is human, a host for a power I can't grasp right now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:38

Amo: Right... we will need to devise methods of testing.... until then...
*he pulls out a pokéball... metaphorically... and tosses it at the madman/voidling. it absorbs him and loses itself*
Amo: A poscket dimension as a cell should do.... possibly..
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-02-11, 11:45

"as for how much he was hiding, we are unsure. with his only display of power being taking control of his host there isn't enough to fathom a guess on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next