Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 03:03

"Even if there was, it didn't end up well it seems. I don't remember much. I was laying under a corpse after it came to pass, but I laid immobile for a day or so, realising that he's still out there."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 12:17

Priest: "Well, there is only one course when such beastly creatures enter the realm of men."

Vorstan: "Besides, you'd have to kill a man to take his weapon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 12:54

Rosa: I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:15

Vorstan: "Save it for the southerners. You don't know how things work around here."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:17

"Tell that to the beastmen. They can't go five minutes before some gor or bestigor decides to take their anger out on an ungor. Usually fatal."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:20

Vorstan: "We're not beastmen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:22

"True....can I ask... why did you help me? Your boss?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:23

Vorstan: "You mean why did i stop Heigen turning you into a pool of blood?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:26

"And give me food."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:40

Vorstan: "I had a feeling you might be useful eventually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:43

"... I'll try not to dissapoint"

*heavy footsteps. She freezes.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:45

*vorstan looks around, his hand dropping to his sword hilt*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:47

The beastlord is approaching with his bestigors. Fast and angry.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:48

*Vorstan lets go of his sword hilt.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:50

He charges straight at rosa and hots her hard enough to send her flying, with a bellow
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:59

*Thorgar is standing at the other end of the mostly dropped camp. He does not advance, he does not go for his weapons. he simply stands, and watches.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:00

She hits a nearby tree hard. With a loud crack. The lord turns to his bestigors. "Take her."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:03

Vorstan: *He looks to her, then to thorgar, then the lord. Then he draws his sword.* "Leave the girl." *there is an edge of a growl to his words*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:15

They heft their weapons
Lord: You steal from me. You die first.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:19

Vorstan: *He rolls his shoulders, and holds his blade in a low guard.*

*Thorgar starts walking closer. twenty metres away now*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:21

Rosa stands. Her arm is bent wrong, the bone snapped. Her leg broken too, twisted unnaturally, bleeding from the mouth too.
"I'm...not your....FFFFFUCKING property"

Last edited by Gorath on 2017-03-05, 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:29

*He does not respond*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:33

Vorstan: *steps two paces to stand between the beasts, and rosa.*

*Thorgar is now within 15 metres*

Priest: "I will speak to ser Henry." *He walks off towards the head of the column, humming some hymn*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:34

Suddenly rosa's body makes... cracking noises. Her wounded limbs begin to shift and jrek for a second before...rightimg themselves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:35

Henry is talking to one or two other griffon knoghts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:38

Priest: "Sir henry!"

Vorstan: *Beneath his helmet, he smiles. He was right after all.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:40

The beastlord steps towards him. "Move. Or die."

Henry: ah, your holiness, good to see you. *the other knights ride off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:56

Vorstan: *He maintains his low guard.* "Enough bluster beast."

Priest: "This appears to be the work some manner of chaotic ctreature."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 14:58

He growls then swings with one axe.its dwarven, rune etched. Even if vorstan blocks, the sheer force knocks him on his arse.

Henry: Hm... I suspected as much. Those patters were too coincidental.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:03

*He deflects the blow to one side while stepping the other way. bringing his huge blade back up into a guard again*

Priest: "Whats more, the man claims it to still be present."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:05

In that case the strength us enough to either break his wrist or disarm him.

Henry:... then we avoid at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:20

Priest: "Such a thing should surely be dealt with, Before more villages meet the same fate!"

*the sword is wrenched from his hands, he continues to step out of the way regardless, drawing a shorter curved, single edged blade.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:23

Henry: We cannot risk the corruption of our men.

Before the sword is fully draws the beasord headbutts him. Hard. Hard enough to daze even through the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:26

*He slashes, almost wildly at the beast's face*

Priest: "This will have a rather disastrous effect on morale."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:29

He parries with the dwarven axe, snarling. He hears a scream of rage. Emma charges headlong at the beast, shoulderbarging hom. Somehow she hits him with force enough to knock him away.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:30

*Vorstan takes this oppertunity to step in and ram the shortsword into its guts.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:41

*the lord was pushed back too far for that. Rosa starts wailimg on him with the axe and a sword. Vorstan realises its his sword. The lord manages to defend against her attacks, but she's relentless.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:44

Henry: not if word of this doesn't get out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:54

Vorstan: *He shouts a single word.* "ELDUR!" *the blade in her hand ignites in blue flame, the writing along its blade standing out. It sings in her mind, a beautiful melody of death and destruction. Of fates fulfilled and destinies accepted.*

Priest: "I see..." *The priest seems rather put about*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 15:58

This doesn't help for long however. Seeing an opening, the lord boots her in the chest with his hoof. Her ribs crack under the force as she falls back, collapsing

Henry:... we cannot risk the spread of corruption. You know this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:01

*Thorgar, who has been standing a little way away, watching this unfold, decides now is the time to intercede. He strides forwards with his sword drawn and shield in hand.*

Priest: "We must also halt the advance of chaos wherever it is found."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:04

The lord turns to thorgar. "You stole her from me!"

Henry: I know. We make camp at the nearest suitable place. The bright wizard will burn the village to the ground tonight. We'll use mortars if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:09

Thorgar: "Slaves are not given gifts by the gods. The girl is a warrior, not your slave."

Priest: "Of course... Your judgement is sound, as ever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:20

"She mine!"

Henry: Speak your mind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:25

Priest: "This creature was able to slaughter a town. While it is possible this was mere bloodlust, it could serve a higher purpose. a ritual or somesuch."

Thorgar: "The gods have claimed her."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:27

Henry: all the more reason to not risk our men.

The lord snarles as her struggles to her feet. Her chest cracks as her ribs repair
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:40

Priest: "But we would be allowing the creature free reign... The people of neighbouring villages."

Thorgar: "Find yourself another in the battles to come."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 16:42

Henry: What can we do?

Beastlord:... this isnt over. *he walks away*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:01

Priest: "Confront the beast, and destroy it. It supposedly remains within the village."

Thorgar: "It is. Mention it again and i shall have your head."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:03

Henry: how many men would we lose? How many would the corruption infect?

The lord walks away.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:10

Priest: "We do not know the power of the beast. Perhaps none."

Thorgar: *sheaths his sword.*

Vorstan: *Just looking at rosa with a mixture of awe and confusion.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next