Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:10

Priest: "We do not know the power of the beast. Perhaps none."

Thorgar: *sheaths his sword.*

Vorstan: *Just looking at rosa with a mixture of awe and confusion.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:19

Henry: Perhaps all.

Rosa:... thanks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:34

Vorstan: "You did most of the work there."

Priest: "If it is that powerful, then allowing it to run rampant would be a heinous act."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:41

Rosa:... true

Henry: And if it is, We can do nothing. It would only feed the beast.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:52

Vorstan: "Speaking of... My sword."

Priest: "If we cannot defeat the creature, there is little hope."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 17:55

She hands it back. It seems heavy in her hand now. "Sorty"

Henry: so we avoid it. Hope it burns with the village.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:01

OOC: Rolling charisma check for vorstan
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:01

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*he drops the sword as if burned.* "damn it!"

Priest: "Of course sir..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:10

Rosa: ....you okay?

Henry: I'm sorry old friend. I understand. But we both know how dangerous such beasts can be, if nothing else than through sheer corruption. Better we burn it and leave than risk that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:17

Vorstan: "Did you hear singing?"

Priest: "Of course, of course. You are the voice of reason as ever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:21

Rosa:...think so.

Henry: I'm sorry old friend
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:58

Vorstan: "Agh. Come on she can't even lift you." *he kneels, and tries to pick it up again*

Priest: *nods solemnly.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:58

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 18:59

*he touches it, and does not recoil this time.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 19:30

Henry: I've had my knights scout around for a good location to camp.

Rosa: sorry for taking that...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 19:39

Priest: "Excellent."

Vorstan: *he picks up the blade, and spins it in a slow figure of eight.* "Its fine. Gifts from the gods are usually double edged."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 19:44

Henry: how is he? The man I sent to you.

Rosa:... you think whatever I just did was a 'gift'?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 19:50

Priest: "An apostate."

Vorstan: "I was referring to my sword. But also, yes. Regeneration is an often granted boon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 19:52

Henry: oh?

Rosa:... had this for a while actually. Been minor before now though. Managed to avoid wounds that bad.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 20:07

Vorstan: "How long?" *he starts to unbuckle his right gauntlet*

Priest: "He believes sigmar has forsaken him. Daft boy."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 20:08

OOC: He is Bretonnian, probably never heard of Sigmar
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 20:10

OOC: everyone has heard of sigmar. He's like warhammer jesus. And im pretty sure the french have jesus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 20:12

Henry: *chuckles* better than heresy at least.

Rosa: weeks.. maybe months...don't know for sure. I don't even know how long ago I was taken.

Ooc not necessarily matt :P one has to find some religion if you cant worship the lady
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 20:12

OOC: I'm not sure about that, they are the French.

Not allowed to worship Sigmar too iirc

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-03-05, 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 20:13

OOC: A quick google says they have to worship the Old Pantheon, so Ulric and his lot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 21:34

OOC: They'd still know about sigmar.

Priest: "Very true."

Vorstan: "The gods gave you a gift, so you could survive." *He continues to unbuckle his gauntlet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 23:33

Henry: other than that?

Rosa:...why?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 23:39

Priest: "I am unsure if he is mentally sound." 

Vorstan: "Why do the gods do anything. " *he removes his gauntlet, revealing darkened tanned skin, covered in black tattoos.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 23:47

Henry: sure?

Rosa:...right. Honestly for all i know i've been like this since before they took me. Didn't really get hurt before then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:02

Priest: "He maintains quite... well cheery, despite hiding beneath corpses from a murderous chaos entity."

Vorstan: "Well... We'll see won't we." *The skin of his palm tears like hot wax, revealing a blue irised eye.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:05

Henry: a facade perhaps?

Rosa:...you okay?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:07

Vorstan: "A gift from tzeentch. I can have glimpses of the future." 

Priest: "Perhaps. Or perhaps he is truly insane."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:09

Rosa: oh... you saw anything about me?

Henry: your appraisal? advice?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:12

Vorstan: "I saw you fighting, with an axe in one hand, and a sword in the other."

Priest: "I know not what to do with him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:15

Rosa:...so what just happened then. 

Henry: think he could be useful?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:28

Vorstan: "The vision was correct, so it seems. Which is good. It's why i didn't let you die."

Priest: "I don't know. He has seen the creature."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:32

Rosa:..thanks. *looks at herself* Dunno if I would have actually died.

Henry: and lived.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:34

Priest: "True indeed" 

Vorstan: "Heigen would have killed you. Unless your gift can bring you back from decapitation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:42

Henry: then... he's either got something going on, or he's very skilled at stealth.

Rosa:...don't wanna test it, but wouldn't be too shocked at this point.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:46

Priest: "Perhaps we should keep him close, to watch him. if nothing else."

Vorstan: "Then he would kill you again. and again. And quite probably repeat killing you ad infinitum, until the world drowned in your blood."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:50

Henry: good idea.

Rosa: he'd get tired eventually. Or thorgar would tell him to stop so the army could move.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:52

Vorstan: "Probably. I can't imagine the experience would be pleasant. Now, if you don't mind, shut up."

Priest: "Hm... You and your waifs and strays."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 01:12

Rosa:...

Henry: what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 13:44

Priest: "Picking up the lost wherever you go. You should start an orphanage."

Vorstan: *he takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes, the one on his hand remaining open. It's iris changes colour to a deep purple, and starts wildly darting from side to side, as if trying to look everywhere at once*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 13:53

Rosa watches him quietly

Henry: *chuckles* maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:15

Vorstan: "Hmmm... Its... hazy."

Priest: "When you're old and decrepit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:21

She doesn't say anything still

Henry: don't think Aegon here would be too happy about that. *strokes the demigryph's 'main'. it just glares up at him for a second.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:35

OOC: "Mane"

Vorstan: *The eye closes, skin fusing back over it seamlessly, and he reopens his eyes.* "Nothing."

Priest: "I would hate to be on his bad side"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:36

OOC *slap*
IC Rosa:... alright then. Shall we...get marching then?

Henry: you didn't have to subdue him *chuckles* Still got scars from that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:41

Vorstan: "Had best take up the rear."

Priest: *bounces the hammer on his shoulder* "I think i'll stick to walking. The gods gave us legs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next