Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:19

"He isn't so bright."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-06, 23:57

she smiles at him "I noticed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:19

"He has his uses however."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:22

"as a beatstick?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:24

"More as a line breaker. The man is practically unkillable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:52

"sounds like a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:26

"Please don't try."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:56

"for who's sake, mine or his?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:03

"Yours. Heigen may be a mindless brute, but he's very good at swinging axes."

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-04-07, 02:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:10

"Glad you care" *she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:26

"You might be able to heal, but i really hate seeing heigen get the satisfaction."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:28

"heh, fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:20

"Also he might actually kill you, and you won't kill him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:21

"Maybe..." *and then they talked long into the night until they fell asleep*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:25

*He sleeps with his sword laid across his knees, one hand wrapped around its grip*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:26

when he wakes up he sees her still asleep, using him as a makeshift pillow
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:29

*he looks at the setting sun, halfway below the horizon. Then down at her, he decides to let her sleep until night falls in earnest.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:32

*continued sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:40

*As the sun sets, he shakes her awake*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:42

she flinches for a moment before she actually opens her eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:42

"Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:43

"Better than I have in a  while"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:52

"Strange to sleep better before battle, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:00

"I stopped being afraid of battle a long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:01

"No doubt you longed for it in those dark days."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:33

"sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 20:17

"Battle is an art form, and a joy, a contest of endurance, and a blood sport. But above all it is a game of chess."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 20:19

"It's two groups trying to kill eachother. There's thinking to it, strategy, ways to position men to better kill other men, ways to arm men to better kill other men, but at the end of the day it's lots of death and killing in one place."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 20:54

"Such a southern outlook. To my people, combat was a sacred rite of passage."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 20:55

"Cause you have gods to prove yourselves to. We don't. Our gods don't need us to prove ourselves to them. I'm not saying I don't like combat. I got pretty good at strategy in my time."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:07

"Not simply the gods, to the rest of the tribe. A Young blood must prove themselves before they become an adult."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:08

"*slight chuckle* Feel like i've more than proved myself at this point."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:20

"Indeed you have. You're blooded."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:27

"Yeah... one time the general even asked my help planning the strategy. We won that one."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:31

"I am unsure whether to believe that one"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:33

"It's... a long story. One you'll probably have to get me drunk for. As for the battle... well it was against those pointy eared fucks from ulthuan. Don't know exactly why they were attacking. What intel we had indicated that a pirate group had managed to sack a city on ulthuan, and the elves had tracked them to three potential cities. Rather than simply weed out the pirates, they sacked two of those cities themselves, and were marching on the third when we arrived."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:41

"Wonderful, i would love to sit and listen, but we have a city to sack ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:43

"Short version, I had our greatswords pin the spearmen in place, supported by our state troops to keep them stuck, not losing, but not going anywhere, and then had outridesr spring out of their hiding places and wheel around behind their spearmen, raking them down with repeater-handgun fire."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:53

"Wonderful. Now... Would you like to get off me so i can stand up?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:55

*I'm assuming her head is basically in his lap, since he's sitting cross legged with his sword across his knees*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 22:00

"...sorry" *she stands up, stretching*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 22:27

*He stands also, mysteriously silently for a man clad in full plate* "Do you always sleep on your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 22:52

"Honestly.... I don't remember. *she pauses for a second. then grins.* Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 23:10

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 23:20

"Actually calling me your friend. That's new."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 23:22

"Hmn... Did i say that?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 23:22

"Implied"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 23:39

"I suppose i did." *He leans on his sword* "We can chat about it later."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 00:03

"Right... which way?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 11:53

"To the treeline... we have the cover of darkness now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 12:59

"Right..." *she grabs her weapon and starts heading that way*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next