Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 12:59

"Right..." *she grabs her weapon and starts heading that way*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 17:38

*He follows, sword over his shoulder* "They shouldn't be expecting an attack over land this far south."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 21:51

"Maybe not. Not from us anyway."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 22:48

"Certainly not on this magnitude."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 22:52

"Then let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 22:56

*Thorgar is stood at the edge of the trees.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 23:09

she approaches
"....Thorgar"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 23:14

Thorgar: *He breathes deeply* "Girl.... What a beautiful night for a battle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 23:19

"What resistance are we expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 23:48

"Seven score professional soldiers. A few knights perhaps. Whatever the locals can muster pitchfork wise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-18, 23:56

"Easy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 00:07

Thorgar: "Of course, i planned this to the letter"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 00:20

"Minotaurs smash down the gate, we go in swinging?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 00:40

"Sometimes simplicity is all thats needed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 00:51

"Easy enough to follow. Wen do we do it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 00:55

"As soon as our beastly companions are ready."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 07:22

OOC. ....so...... its past the middle of april..... and we are having heavier snowfall than we have had all winter....

Edit 2 hours later: ...so i just looked out.... and the snow is sticking around...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 10:02

OOC winter doesn't care what month it is, it'll strike from it's hidey hole swiftly if given the chance and just fuck with people
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 12:01

she nods quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 12:11

"Make no mistake girl, this will be a slaughter."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 15:33

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 15:57

OOC. so my dad had a run-in with the parking lot inspector whatever you call it (not a police officer).
Basically there is a place in the town where a parking lot corner, a road end, and a non-vehicle purpose brick road meet in a T-junction shape... but its not a junction.... there are only 2 roads for cars so it is by definition a corner... Yeah, so my dad stopped in said corner for a few mins to go and buy some stuff at the bakery there... And the inspector was on the case already, dispensing a fine....
Now, we kind of... disagreed with his judgement so processes ensued.... as it turns out, the inspector has been sitting there all morning and kept fining one car after another that seems to break the no-parking-in-the-non-existent-intersection rule....
You would think that after the third or so consecutive case, they might put up a sign to indicate that they count it as an intersection for some obscure reason? .....then again, fines are income....
In the end they graciously let it slide since it was his first instance of doing anything.... how generous...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 23:22

"Vorstan. Watch the girl though the battle, she seems to have taken a liking to you,"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 23:28

"I can handle myself"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 23:31

*She can't see. But behind that helmet, an eyebrow raised.* "We don't know the extent of your gift. Don't push it,"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 23:32

"Is that an inkling of care I hear in your voice?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 23:37

"You could be useful to me in future."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-19, 23:40

"Flattering"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-20, 11:52

"I won't spin you honeyed words like some southern dog, You are a tool, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-20, 12:07

"I noticed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-20, 20:09

"Where are those damned beasts... I said sundown."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 01:53

"All around us... can't you see them? they're very good at hiding"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 01:54

"I mean their leader."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 01:56

she gestures over to the right
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:07

*he looks over*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:09

he hears a rumbling of hooves as the beastlord appears from the undergrowth, stood atop a tuskgor chariot, flanked by several of his bestigors on similar mounts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:16

"Are you ready beast?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:17

he snorts before producing a beasthorn
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:18

"Don't blow that thing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:29

"It signal to minotaurs."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 02:39

"It also signal to enemy soldiers. Send a runner."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 13:50

he frowns at thorgar
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 17:36

"Stealth may be a foreign concept to you, but today you'll learn. Send a runner."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 17:40

I know stealth. This not tine for stealth."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 17:51

"We cannot allow anyone to escape. Not one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 17:56

"None will escape. City will burn."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-21, 17:57

"The city will not burn. We need to use it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 17:27

"...Fine. we loot and pillage instead."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 18:07

"I want any man or woman who surrenders grouped in the town centre. If they fight... Do as you wish with them. But waste potential soldiers and you will answer to me..." *he locks eyes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 18:28

"Fine"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 18:47

*Thorgar lets out a long breath.* "To the slaughter then. Save your warcries until we reach the walls. Their fear will be sweeter tasted up close." *With that, he gestures forwards, and the warriors gathered around him begin to move.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next