Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 17:45

Thorgar:*he puts an arm under her waist, and hauls her up and onto his shoulder*

Vorstan: "And that is the ultimate victory."

Zyleena: "Chaos prevails."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 17:54

Morkar opens the tent for him

Rosa: spose.

Girl:... right
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 18:43

*Thorgar steps through*

Vorstan: "Indeed."

Zyleena: "The south will fall... and slaanesh will feed off the emotion." *She's off in her own little world.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 18:56

Morkar: *points at the treeline* That way. Will wait for you there.

Rosa: anyway.

Girl:..*doesn't say anything*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 20:26

*He walks off to find heigen*

Vorstan: "on with your education,"

Zyleena: "Oh come now you must be exited."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 20:31

*morkar waits by the treeline*

Rosa: yeah.

Girl: not especially...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 21:03

Zyleena: "New and exiting experiences."

Vorstan: "The gods, i believe were the thrust of this."

*thorgar and heigen approach.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 21:13

Girl: right.... um... *she looks around, seeing a group of gors has started to congregate*

Rosa: right.

Morkar bows his head a little in greeting
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 21:27

Zyleena: *Is rapping her fingers on the table she's sat on. The girl notices that these are also clawed. Whether it is just her gauntlets, or her fingers, who knows* "We have company so it seems."

Vorstan: "Which would you like to hear about first?"

Thorgar: "Morkar, this is Heigen. Champion of Khorne."

*Heigen Grunts in greeting.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 21:32

the girl reaches for a dagger as the gors get somewhat closer

Rosa: your pick.

Morkar: honor to meet, heigen. *gestures to the forest.* this the way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 21:50

*Zyleena pushes off the table, her claws digging into the brothel's wooden floor when she lands*

Vorstan: "I know most about tzeentch, so we'll save him till last. Khorne then."

*they follow*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 21:53

several of the gors are brandishing axes, one or two with shields too
the girl backs away from the beasts

Rosa: alright.

he leads them through the woods, as if following some forest path that only he can see
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 22:04

Zyleena: "Tell me this is really happening." *Her clawed fingers flex eagerly, clicking the claws against her palm*

Vorstan: "Khorne is the god of blood, violence and rage. He sits upon a throne of skulls in the realm of chaos."

Thorgar and heigen have their weapons out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 22:07

Girl: looks like it....

Rosa: no shortage of those things.

Morkar continues to lead them on a snaking, winding path that seemingly on ly he can see
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 22:35

Zyleena: "Go upstairs moi Petit Fleu. I'll deal with this."

Vorstan: "Indeed. But, he is also the god of honour, and of strength."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 22:44

Girl: I can defend myself.

Rosa: right. Bit less of that. 

Morkar eventually pauses, and sniffs. the other two can't smell anything out of the ordinary
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 22:50

Zyleena: "Do as i say Peti Fleu." *She draws the curved swords at her hips*

Vorstan: "Far too little."

Thorgar: "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 23:07

she doesn't back down, her knife drawn. one of the gors bellows and goes for zyleena

Rosa: yeah.

Morkar: *gestures* wait.... *he backs up a little, so he's behind Thorgar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 23:39

*She rushes forwards to meet it, bats its weapon away with a casual flick of her sword, and chops off an arm, then a leg, in one fluid motion.* 

Vorstan: "Khorne is a conflicting creature, he loves the slaughter, but also great battles between mighty warriors... There was a time when betrayers, and killers of women and children in cold blood would have khornes hounds set upon them." 

*Thorgar slides the wooden round shield off his back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 23:41

it bellows in pain as two more rush her.

Rosa: hm. Not anymore apparently.

*he suddenly starts to smell something. Something fucking awful.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-27, 23:59

*Sniff sniff* "Corpses?"

*she throws her sword at one, and grabs the other with her taloned hand* "DANCE FOR ME BEAST!" 

Vorstan: "Indeed, those days are long past."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:01

Morkar shakes his head. Suddenly thorgar can hear something. like something huge crashing and smashing through the undergrowth coming towards them

it tries to hack at her with its axe

Rosa: i noticed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:13

*She simply leaps onto it, digging her taloned feet into its legs, shredding the muscle, and forcing it to the floor. Her fingers dig into its neck, and tear its throat clean out.*

Thorgar: *he stares down towards where the sound is coming from.*

Vorstan: "But, at least he had principles once."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:18

it dies. she hears another one yelp and turns to see the girl pulling her dagger out of its' throat

moments later, after more crashing and stomping, the culprit appears. A common troll, a large one at that, smashing through the undergrowth, a large stone headed 'axe' in it's hands. it pauses when it sees the three. Then bellows loudly before charging at the, weapon raised.

Rosa: 'once'.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:27

Vorstan: "Indeed. Sad times."

Heigen: *He roars back, louder than the beast.* "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" *An axe in each hand he charges the beast*

"I am impressed peti fleur!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:29

Rosa: guess so.

the troll swings for him, with a blow that would send most men flying into a nearby tree

Girl: I told you I can handle myself. *another one goes for the slaaneshi while she isn't looking*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:36

*He crosses his axes, and takes the blow. His armour rattling with the force. But he holds it.* "BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOOOOD!" 
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:37

OOC you forgot the others you nimrod
IC the troll roars... and then vomits on him. With its infamously potent acidic vomit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:37

*The blow connects with her helmet, tearing it off. She snaps around, and pounces on the beast, decapitating it with a flourish of her blade*

Vorstan: "Then... there is slaanesh."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:39

*Heigen roars in pain and rage.* "MAIM!" *he pushes back the beasts's axe, and buries his own into its wrist.* "KILL! BURN!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:41

The another gor goes for her, meanwhile the girl has managed to dispatch another attacker

Rosa: right

the troll bellows, then tries to kick the khornate warrior
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:47

*Heigen steps forwards, under the beast, avoiding its kick, flips his axe backwards, then with the spike on its reverse side, slams it into the troll's knee, then wrenches... Tearing its kneecap off. It lands in the dirt, by the shamans' hoof.* 

Vorstan: "Khorne's greatest enemy, he...she... They. Is devoted to sensation. Joy, extract, pain, pleasure, terror. All emotions are an experience that slaanesh's followers seek."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:47

*She kicks, grabbing it's neck with her talons, then dragging it to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:50

the troll roars in pain, falling down onto one knee, specifically the one that still...is there

Rosa:...fun

the girl dodges a blow from another gor
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:54

*he buries the axe into the back of the thigh its kneeling on, and wrenches it, cutting the ligaments.* 

*she crunches the gor's neck with her talon, then tackles the gor attacking the girl, sitting on its chest, she sets into it with her talons, tearing out its eyes, ripping off its lips, ears, raking huge gashes into its flesh*

Vorstan: "They will do anything to reach higher extremes of feeling."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 00:57

it bellows again, using a hand to support itself. it tries to turn around to face him, vomiting again.

Girl:....um...

Rosa: 'anything'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:13

*He steps to the side, walking behind the beast. His gauntleted fist cracks into its kidney*

Zyleena: "Yes, Peti fleu?"

Vorstan: "They will mutilate themselves to see what it feels like."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:15

Girl: never mind... *the gors are keeping their distance now*

Rosa: ..... what fun.

it roars in pain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:19

*Heigen roars louder still, and taking his axe in both hands, strikes the troll's spine, again, again, and again. Hewing it in twain.* "SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"

Zyleena: *She stands, claws dripping with gor blood.* "Are you done already little ones?"

Vorstan: "Then... Nurgle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:24

*before long it's dead*

the girl gets in a defensive stance. the gors back off somewhat.

Rosa nods.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:30

Zyleena: "sit and watch... Peti Fleu." *she screeches like a banshee as she throws herself into the gors. Claws flashing, teeth bared, talons slashing and cutting.* 

Vorstan: "He is often called grandfather, or papa nurgle. And considers his followers his family."

Heigen: *he roars wordlessly into the sky. Then begins to hack the beast's head from its shoulders* "A FITTING TROPHY!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:39

Girl:....

Rosa: unusually friendly

Morkar: Likely not the last.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:41

*Heigen retrieves his axe from its wrist* "Shit eating though" *he kicks the corpse*

*Zyleena tears through them like a storm of teeth and blades, until only one remains.* 

Vorstan: "Indeed. As god of pestilence and plagues, you would think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:42

Morkar turns to look at Thorgar.

the girl pauses. so does the gor.

Rosa: maybe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:47

Zyleena bears her teeth, and pounces on the gor, digging her claws into the meat of its shoulder.... She starts dragging it inside

Thorgar: "What?"

Vorstan: "But, he does indeed act the part of kindly grandfather, considering the plagues he unleashes to be gifts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:51

Girl:...what are you?

Morkar: future reference. Trolls smell. Smell usually causes wildlife to flee.

Rosa: right...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 01:58

Zyleena: "I am slaanesh's champion peti fleur." 

Thorgar: "Hmn."

Vorstan: "Finally, my patron."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 02:03

Girl: right...

Morkar: probably not last one. *starts to advance again*

Rosa: tzeentch you said?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 02:06

*Zyleena throws the gor into a wall, her claws coming free from his flesh with the sound of tearing muscle. She crouches in front of the beastman.* "Tell me, beast. Why did you attack us."

Heigen: "I welcome the challenge."

Vorstan: "Indeed. God of magic, of plans, and of progress."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 02:12

Gor:... her *points at the girl*

Morkar: I not doubt that. *grins as he walks onward*

Rosa: hm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-28, 02:15

Zyleena: "The girl." *she looks at her claws, inspecting the way the crimson blood on them shines in the candlelight* "Is mine.

*they follow* 

Vorstan: "His plans are so complex, so far reaching that he will change one tiny thing, a hundred years in advance, to accomplish his goals in the future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next