Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:34

Madara: oh what the hell is going on now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:37

Mordred: Uh huh, you didn't think to come to me? Or to your Shogun?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:45

" when your so called allies attack you you don't go to their base and complain do you now my shogan may I killed this unhonorable welp?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:46

"*to the dishonourable gentleman* Can you prove your innocence?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:49

M: "When you are attacked you report it to your superiors. That way if you are wiped out they will know what happened and who did it."

*There is considerable venom attached to every word he speaks, so it's rather obvious he's pissed off*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-04-07, 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:54

V: n-not right now but
Aiya : but I can prove he's guilty I have the note the uniforms even my temple guardian and in a day I can have his scout vouch for me he's been living with our medicine woman umi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:57

M: A note?! A note is easily forged, if you can provide bodies, first hand evidence from those attacked.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:06

Aiya snaps her fingers suum the big guy walks back with two bodies being carried over his shoulders throwing them on the ground the men around valdcini begin to look worried as if they knew who they were in fact one charges suum and suum gràbs him by the throat and snaps his neck throwing him on the pile of bodies
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:31

"you cannot prove your innocence. That is a stain on your honour. If this stain is as dark as is claimed. You know what you must do. Use your own damn blade, prove you have at least some honor left."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:54

The man paused for a moment before lifting his blade and piercing his chest with his sword collapsing to the floor bleeding
Aiya " good riddance " she says putting her blade back in " you will always have our support my Shogun "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:00

*Mordred watches disapprovingly*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:04

Aiya grabs his blade cleaning off the blood before handing it to Mordred "for his dishonour against you and your people , your scout will return shortly though I hear him and umi have grown rather fond of each other"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:05

M: "Thank you" *Takes it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:24

Madara: *nods* death before dishonour.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:25

Mord: Now we have to find out why. And with him dead that's a little harder
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:26

*Ket is standing on the battlements, watching the dust cloud of the kelthrovi army move across the horizon.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:33

" it's simple his clan and my clan had a fued and he thought by blaming me for the death of your men in retaliation We'd be wiped out by yours and the shoguns armies leaving him to claim my land "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:49

M: Maybe, or he was hired by our enemy to do it. In an attempt to destroy this alliance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:54

Madara: these little power grabs aren't uncommon among the more idiotic daimyo

Ket hears a footstepses
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:54

*His hand falls to his sword as a matter of reflex*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:58

tis trajan
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:59

*his hand drops.* "Trajan... They've arrived at last."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:00

" and he was always so idiotic "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:01

Trajan: took their time
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:01

Ket: "Moving that many slaves takes time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:02

"As does killing them, unfortunately for us"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:13

"It will be a long battle of attrition once they surround the city."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:15

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:21

Mordred: Still, if he was working for someone...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:29

" I doubt it he's not dumb enough to betray the Shogun " she says walking up to madara " will you take me to fight along side you my Shogun? "

Umi and Arthur are now getting close to where they are at " I've never been to the capital personally what is it like?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:35

A: Big, spacious, full of people in armour. Unfortunately I've only been into the military district
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:37

Madara: *eyebrow raise* I thought I'd already ordered all daimyo to mobilise
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:40

Aiya: you'd still have me even after this accident thank you my Shogun , my forces are always ready for combat

Umi " maybe you could show me around then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:43

"Then mobalise"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:46

" Mordred may the Shogun and I have a moment alone?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:48

A: Where would you like to go?

*Mordred turns and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 02:53

Umi :I don't know wherever you want to go

Aiya walks up to madara " I'm sorry madara , I wish I was there to support you like I was supposed to my clan needed me though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 03:00

A: Merchant district? Neither of us have been there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-09, 22:01

Madara: just get your men ready to march.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-11, 01:25

Umi: sure!

=====

Aiya hesitates to leave quickly grabbing his hands " I will die before you do my Shogun as my ancestors have for yours." She says looking madara in the eyes her grip tightened even though she is missing two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-11, 01:27

"Wait till this is over, Aiya."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-11, 01:42

" Y-yes madara" she says a bit let down letting go of his hands and looking away sending the guardian back to the village to rally the warriors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-11, 22:02

A: *He takes her hand and leads Umi to the merchant district*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-12, 00:20

Madara sighs and gets back to arming himself
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-04-30, 13:24

Ket: "It will be unless we sally out."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 03:31

Spoiler:

/\ Rhaegar's armour looks cool

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-08-27, 07:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 20:54

Trajan: We have numerous advantages, albeit numbers are not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:03

Ket: "Our greatest obstacle will be our troops tiring. Weight of numbers will tell when my cousin can send fresh troops at our exhausted ones."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:10

Trajan: A good system of troop rotation should help mitigate that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:12

Ket: "I have considered that, however, that would leave us vulnerable to a committed charge."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:17

"We have more than enough men to cover all potential attack routes while still having a reserve force"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next