Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:17

"We have more than enough men to cover all potential attack routes while still having a reserve force"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:22

"It is our response time that will matter. How long he can mask the advance... if a strong force strikes our beleaguered warriors, it may be enough to break them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:29

"If we hold out long enough, Agrippa will simply end the siege by force."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:38

Ket: "My cousin is not a fool. A brat, but not a fool. He knows that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:40

"And what can he do about it? Agrippa knows the score. If we hold out, he relieves us. If we fall before he gets here, he takes his army and attacks valuable kelthrovi assets and targets behind enemy lines, and cuts off their supply lines."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:55

"I would rather keep my head where it is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 21:59

"Not always an option"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 22:16

"I've managed so far, and i am not so keen to die for your empire as you may be."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 22:17

"Don't forget our other advantages. Don't think I haven't noticed how your men have been acting. Your people fear this place don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 22:18

Ket: "It is the capitol of the old empire. Scoured by the gods."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 22:27

"By dragons, not the gods." *grins* "and incase you didn't notice, we don't find dragons as scary as you do."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:03

"Dragons are the messengers of the gods. What power could create such creatures besides the almighty?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:05

"Oh I wasn't questioning their power or their origin. Just the fear you have in them. *chuckles* After all, they're not invincible. Anyway, that's besides the point. My point is, they will be afraid of the very ground we defend, let alone we defenders. My men do not have to worry about such."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:07

"Allow my men to take the first assault. Knowledge that they face immortals will shake them more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:09

"Good thinking. Add a few Clavae in amongst you and they'll probably shit themselves the moment they can see us."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:12

*ket shakes his head* "No, your clavae will disrupt a phalanx. Keep them in reserve."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:13

"Fair enough point"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:44

"How many clavae do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-22, 23:47

"Five maniples, one per legion, fifty men each."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 00:19

"Pardon...? You have how many?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 00:27

"The standard amount for the number of legions I have."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 00:33

*Ket scratches his beard.* "I've never faced that number. By the gods i was foolish... Two Hundred demons..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:17

*chuckles* "you don't say."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:18

"I didn't realise..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:24

"You have now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:27

"I would have needed every immortal just to fight the clavae."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:35

"The might of the legions, Ket. Not something to underestimate. We're an empire for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:40

"By black pacts of devious kind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:42

".... *sighs*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:46

"Tell me your clavae are natural creatures. Say it and i shall laugh."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:53

he pauses before answering. "It's not a question I like to think about the answer for"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 01:57

"Deals with darkness do not leave the soul untouched trajan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 02:00

"I rather doubt this is the time for such a discussion. Perhaps once the enemy lie scattered before us we can speak of it properly."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 02:04

"Perhaps not, but such a time will come. Or we will be hung upon crosses for the crows."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 02:18

"Not while I still have a say in the matter."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 15:15

"So. What is our plan? We stand, twenty one thousand, against sixty thousand. In a crumbling city."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 15:58

"I've had worse odds."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 16:42

"I do not think so friend. The coming weeks will be our greatest moments as men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 16:55

"Don't sell yourself short" *chuckles* "Neither of us are old and decrepit quite yet."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 23:03

"Defeating the grand army of kelthro, then marching to face some new threat which rode down the horse masters of the east? You have high ambitions to go beyond that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 23:12

"In dracia, it usually expected you have to outshine the deeds of your ancestors. I have very grand ancestors."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 23:34

"The monarchy is hereditary. I rather think i will not be outshining Yelami Aebba in this life or the next."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-23, 23:41

"Always good to have aspirations"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:07

"I believe that saving the isle from these foreigners, and taking my kingdom will suffice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:14

"Good enough" *chuckles* "Anyway I have to speak to my commanders. Farewell for now, Ket." *turns and walks off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:27

"I will have my men prepared..." *he rests his open palms on the stone of the crenellations and looks out into the arid lands around.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:33

*and he walks off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:35

*and things occur with other peeps?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:36

*depends, does ket go n run into anyone?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:46

*Is Li about?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 00:51

*aye she's somewhere nearby*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next