Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:25

Hera: *laughs* "That wasn't the part i nearly died. That was the warp crossing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:26

Charles: I know. I seem to remember saving your arse on that one. *winks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:29

Hera: "I do seem to remember committing suicide."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:30

"Trying."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:34

Hera: "Woulda been pretty successful with the whole laspistol to the head thing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:41

Charles: Come on, like I'd have just let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:44

Hera: "We hadn't met at this point. I was just a random girl with a red sash."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:47

"you were a damn hero."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:48

Hera: "I just aimed for the astronomican."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:50

"You risked your damn life to save others. Damn near lost it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:52

"Been doing that for a long time honey, guardsmen, its what we do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 01:57

Charles: *smiles* Throne I love you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 02:00

"I know you do..." *she stands up and walks around to his side of the desk, and puts her arms around him resting her head on his shoulder* "The thought keeps me going." *she kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 02:09

he puts his arm around her and smiles. "So long as I've got you beside me, They could throw the damn daemon primarchs at me and I'd pull through."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 02:12

Hera: "I'm good, maybe not that good. But i'll sure as hell try."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 02:13

Charles: I know. *smiles* There's nothing in this galaxy you don't have the stomach to stand up to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 02:19

Hera: "Might consider that a flaw. It'll get me killed eventually."

*Meanwhile the four remaining salamanders have returned to the hammer, the stormbird "Bulwark of ash." ferrying them home. Logen and the devastator sergeant carry their fallen brother from the venerable craft.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 15:07

Charles: *smiles* Not if I have anything to say about it.

*ghaspe*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 15:37

Hera: "Still pretty sure the two of us can't kill a primarch."

*Am assumin that primaris are dere?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 15:46

Charles: we'd give it a damn good try.

*aye, they're around, minding their own business*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 15:57

The Tau had found his way to the bar and had indeed discovered he had no means of payment.
Instead...

"So the Orks are charging finally, dropping their massive shields and deciding to try their luck, the Commissar orders his men and the Fire Warriors to afix bayonets, only for the Fireblade to reply."

"What's a bayonet?"
The room erupted in laughter as the Tau had found himself in amongst a crowd of weary crew, trading his stories of the empire and subsequent betrayal for a few drinks.
He lifted his empty glass and began to look amongst the room.

"So... who wants to hear about how the Commissar got the Fire Warrior cadre drunk for the first time?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 15:58

*a pair of serfs carry over a plasteel sarcophagus, where the marine shall be interred until he can be returned to nocturne.*

Hera: "They're resistant to psychic powers arent they?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:05

*charles is back now btw arkais if ya wants ta go talk to 'im :P also the booze at the bar don't cost, charles gets it fer free cause he's an inquisitor*

Charles: not as much as you'd think. depends on the individual.

the primaris watch, silently and respectfully
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:06

OOC: Yes lets go for it.

As one of the crew carried the empty glass to the bar one of the guardsman piped up. "What did the Commissar say to that?"
There was a few sniggers in the air as the Tau snorted, looking down at the table before his shark like eyes gazed back up.
He unbuckles the blade on his belt before putting it on the table.

"The Commissar stared at the Fireblade for a moment, then at his blade, then at the Fireblade, then at his blade once more." The Shas'O placed his hand on the blade laying on the table.

"Then he grabbed the blade by its handle, drawing it and back handing the Fireblade with broad side of it, before ordering the rest of the Fire Warriors to draw blades, He kept that mark for a week."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:08

the tempestor from before enters the bar. "Tau."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:09

The Tau stands up, being clearly visible above the crowd.
"Human."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:11

*the tau gets some iffy looks from an old looking guardsman, and a sister of battle.*

Hera: "Still wouldn't fancy our chances."

*The devastator sergeant lowers his brother into the sarcophagus. Logen looks around at the primaris marines, his eyes slowly scanning the ranks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:13

Tempestor: the inquisitor's returned.

Charles: *chuckles* ever the optimist eh Hera?

they don't say anything
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:15

He looks down at the crew and back to the tempestor before making his leave, following the storm trooper.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:16

Logen: "....What right do you have to wear those colours?"

Hera: "I think optimism stops at killing primarchs."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:21

Intercessor:....Excuse me?

Charles: maybe.

*the tempestor leads the way to charles study, then leaves arkais be, the door is shut.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:22

Logen: "What right... Do you have to wear a drake on your shoulder?"

Hera: "Probably..."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:23

The Tau gives the Tempestor a look as he left alone, before knocking on the door thrice.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:25

Charles: Come in!

the primaris removes his helmet, revealing the same pitch black skin and red eyes as logen. "The same right as you."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:27

The Tau steps in the room, hands behind his back, his black eyes scanning the room as he slowly made his way forward.

"I have been wishing to speak to you on a number of matters, Inquisitor."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:29

*Logen takes off his helmet and throws it at the floor.* "No boy. You dont. You're the product of some twisted project of guillimans, not our primarch."

*Another person is standing behind Charles, a young woman, raven hair cut short, a curt military uniform and a red sash around her waist.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:31

the study looks basically like a really well stocked old earth library. 
Charles: namely?

Intercessor: Vulkan didn't make you, Brother, incase you've forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:35

The Shas'O eyes the woman wearily, before moving so he can see them both clearly.

"My Hazard suit has been repaired, I'd like to say that it is combat ready though tests need to be done and on that note I am also ready to return to the field..."
The commander stands to attention.

"Furthermore, if it is possible I'd like to be assigned to the drop troop force, or some other shock troop unit, business aside, I have a number of requests regarding personal quarters and finally a personal favour, I know the distress signal frequency for Tau craft and their encryption, I would like to make use of any scanning equipment to look for my comrades, my ship is gone but perhaps not my men."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:39

*Logen's lip curls in spite when he speaks the word brother* "You mutated abominations are no brothers of mine. The Emperor created us from vulkan's gene seed, yours has become corrupted by cawl's meddling."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:51

Intercessor: Your petty prejudices matter more to you than the people we fight for, Brother? Pathetic.

Charles: well, my scions are all equipped to be used as drop forces as it is so that's relatively easy. And your personal favour should be easy to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 16:55

"... I also require a uniform, these workmans clothes are... too humbling." He gestured down to the navy blue overalls he had been working in, his only pair of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 17:01

"Petty prejudices? You are walking heresy. A perversion of the emperors design."

*The Woman uncrosses one of her arms, and rests the hand against her face in a thoughtful pose*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 17:07

OOC back in a bit lads, gotta go vote
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 17:11

OOC: FUCK YEAH DEMOCRACY
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 17:18

OOC: I trust that you have exercised your right to vote too, Rae?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 17:24

OOC: I have indeed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 17:27

OOC: Good man!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 18:12

Intercessor: zealotry is unbecoming of an astartes, brother.

Charles: can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 18:37

Logen: "You have no idea what it is to be an astartes."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 18:39

Ilitha in the medbay wanted out and wanted to help She tries to move despite dr Kara's advice , half her eyesight returned but her bones and joints ache twitching and shaking with every movement eventually as she tried to start to keep her balance she failed falling only to catch herself on the counter grabbing a crutch she then looked back at Kara one of her eyes were pale and almost lifeless and her skin was almost as white as paper now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 18:50

intercessor: is that so? I'm not the one shouting out his emotions and anger at the top of his voice in the middle of a hangar. The one who has clearly no control over themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next