Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 18:50

intercessor: is that so? I'm not the one shouting out his emotions and anger at the top of his voice in the middle of a hangar. The one who has clearly no control over themselves.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 18:58

Logen: "You want to see anger mutant?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 19:01

Intercessor: Not especially. But if you really can't control yourself that much...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 19:05

*as of yet, logen's voice has not risen above speaking volume, simply a bared tone.* "If i couldn't control myself, you would not be standing."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 19:20

With the crutches she tried to hobble out of the room but the other sisters of silence try to get her back on the medical bed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 19:35

*kara is elsewhere, having several dying scions to patch up*

Intercessor: I doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 19:38

*A scion medic with fairly minor injuries and a rather feminine Irish accent turns up beside her*

Scion: You need to rest now dear, come on get back on the bed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:03

Logen: *he rolls his shoulders, highlighting the fact he's just as large as the intercessor* "Are you sure about that assertion? How much combat experience do you have mutant?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:05

Ilitha struggles but is to weak to push them away but she was certainly trying
The recruit Lynette smiled at the medic ,
Lynette: I'm sorry she can be rather stubborn about these things.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:08

Scion: No need to apologise *The medic quite literally sweeps Ilitha off of her feet and catches the Sister, before depositing her on the bed* Stay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:12

Intercessor: Enough. If you really are so far gone as to want to strike me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:22

"I lost a good brother today. A true warrior who embarked upon this crusade as an initiate, and earned his place. And you have the audacity to wear our colours, and call yourself a salamander."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:22

Ilitha tried again to get up but the recruit stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:25

the primaris just frowns, not replying
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:47

Logen: "You do not have the right to wear those colours. You have not earned it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 20:50

OOC: What are Ilitha's injuries?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 21:10

*The Scion lays a hand on Ilitha's chest and presses down gently whenever Ilitha tries to escape*
"Don't move please, that poison is still in your system"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 21:15

Ilitha growled but submitted knowing she can't fight it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 21:19

Scion: Thank you *She then reveals a needle and gently takes a large sample of Ilitha's blood*
"Now, you need to understand. I don't know what this poison is. It's caught within your bloodstream. I'm going to have it examined and if possible make you an antidote. But I do need you to stay in the bed. If something should happen, you could very well die if a nurse isn't around."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 22:02

he still says nothing, just frowning at logen
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:11

Logen: "You've not been tested, not found worth-"

"Logen! That is enough!" *Raeven strides into the hangar*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:16

The intercessor looks over at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:23

Logen: "Captain surely you don't trust these.."

Raeven: "I do not, Sergeant. Trust them no more and no less than any man i have just met. But you will do them the courtesy of the benefit of the doubt, until they prove one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:33

the intercessor is still quiet
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:34

The Tau bows.
"Excuse me, I have an audience in the bar, perhaps I will meet some interesting characters there."
He makes his way out the Inquisitors office and towards the bar once again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:37

*not sure what to say he finds there :P*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:45

*A grizzled imperial guardsman with an augmetic arm and leg, and a sister of battle are sitting at the bar.*

Raeven: "Intercessor. Excuse Sergeant logen's rudeness, if you will. He's lost a brother today, he'll go to his quarters and contemplate this." *Pointed look at logen, to which he looks like he's about to respond, then picks up his helmet and walks away.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:48

Intercessor: No harm done.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:53

The Shas'O quietly sat down at the bar, after seeing his crowd had disappeared, calling over the barman.

"You don't happen to have anything from Highland do you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-08, 23:59

"highland?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:00

Raeven: *He shakes his head slowly, and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:03

Hera: "So... We never really talked about... that."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:04

"Highland. It's a planet in the Imperium, supposed to be famous for it's alcohol as well as its men, so I have been led to believe." The Tau noticed the looks he was receiving from his fellow patrons just down the bar from him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:05

*the guardsman quipps at him* "Try the millitarum vodka."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:07

at the doorway noctis stops raeven. "sir... is this going to be common?"

"No, we don't have anything from there"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:09

The Shas'O turned to look at the Guardsman with a weary eye.
"Vodka? I suppose that is a kind of alcohol yes? They said the alcohol from Highland was called Scotch."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:17

Raeven: "Undoubtedly. Not among most of my men, but logen will not drop this until you have proven yourselves in his eyes, and other chapters will be even less accepting."

Jax: "Vodka is to scotch what scotch is to water."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:21

"You know, I'm willing to bet Alistair would declare that to be heretical." He turned to the barman, ordering the vodka.

"It is very interesting, learning new things about the Imperium."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:23

Noctis:... I will speak to brother Nemarian about this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:29

Raeven: "He should have plenty of insight on the matter."

Jax: "Something new every day. After that, try some thats been distilled in a shell casing." *he puts a hip flask down on the bar*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:33

Noctis: my thanks sir. I'll make sure my men behave properly should this happen again.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:40

Raeven: "If we fight alongside other chapters I will make sure to limit your contact."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:43

"There isn't any alcohol in the Tau, the Ethereals would call it poison, dulls the mind they would probably say."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:47

Noctis: thankyou sir.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:53

Jax: "I've visited."

*The sister of battle laughs* "You'd call it a visit?"

Rae: "Logen could be considered gentle in comparison to how some astartes will respond."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:55

Noctis: *nods* May I take my leave sir?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 00:59

Rae: "Of course Lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:00

Noctis salutes and leaves to find the dreadnought
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:04

/Meanwhile on the planet of Rocroatera\

*A young freeblade is investigating rumours of a Tyranid Cult in the upper portion of the lower hive, and is currently walking along one of the winding passageways*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-09, 01:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:12

"So you've fought on the eastern fringe, which Sept? Did you fight any Tyranids while you were there?" The Tau turned, seeming legitimately interested.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:17

the knight hears footsteps from behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next