Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:17

the knight hears footsteps from behind him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:20

*He turns toward the sound*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:25

*nuffin there*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:27

She nods using her fingers to communicate with the recruit
The recruit nods and looks at the scion " thank you , I must go deliver a message but may I request your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:30

Scion: Miranda

--

*He frowns and rests a hand on the hilt of his sword before continuing on his way*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:32

*he can't help but feel like he's being watched*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:34

"You may as well just show yourselves"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:44

*no reply*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:49

*He continues walking, having now drawn his sword*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:58

two large men round the corner ahead of him, wearing mining outfits, including head obscuring helmets.
"The boss wants to see you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 01:59

"And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:00

"Someone who could kill you if he wanted."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:06

*He laughs*
"Do you know what I am?"
*The power sword hums to life*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:14

"*cocks shotgun* oh we know. You aint in yer suit now, noble"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:16

"You really think that'll change how this ends?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:16

"You think it's just us here, noble boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:17

"numbers will only get you so far"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:19

" pleasure to meet you Miranda , maybe later if we aren't busy you can show me around the ship"
Lynette says before she gets ready to leave
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:20

"All us vs just you? I think you're fucked."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:31

Miranda: It'll be my pleasure

--

Gwydion: Feel free to come here and put that thought to the test
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:47

they raise their shotguns at him "We can do this from here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:53

G: But then it's no fun
*He releases the strap on his rifle and the two men suddenly have a lasrifle pointed at them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:54

*he hears footsteps behind him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 02:56

*He glances back and prepares to defend himself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 03:00

there's two more back there. one with a shotgun, the other with a webber.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 03:01

OOC: Webber?

G: 4 on 1, just how afraid are you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 11:49

Jax: "The Fi'rios sept." *Looks at the sister* "Did we fight tyranids there?"

Serah: "Can't remember. We've done tyranids a lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 12:04

"Not afraid. Just not stupid."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 13:07

"Fi'riooos..." The Tau seemed to search his mind for such a sept before coming to an epiphany.
"Oh! Fi'rios! Third sphere, Shas'O Kais fought there to help establish it, Green colour scheme, was it a good fight?" He looked toward the bartender who had returned with his drink.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 13:22

OOC hey arkais, didya know the empire's onto the fifth sphere now?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 13:23

OOC: I know, how predictable, you would have thought after the kicking they got, they'd bunker down for a while.

"I am known as Shas'O N'Dras Ar'Kais Sora'Myr Korst'La'Shi, Though I wouldn't be a Shas'O anymore, even by the Enclaves standards, apologies, in Gothic I am called "Master Skyblade, Slayer of Death of N'Dras." He rolled his wrist around and his went through the titles as if to mock his own speech.

"Human names are much less literal, or lengthy, something I envy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 13:46

OOC question, dya know what happened to the fourth sphere? XD
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 14:38

OOC: It's weird warp fuckery.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 14:41

OOC pretty much. they all ded now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 14:48

She nods before leaving heading straight to Charles office knocking on his door
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 15:43

OOC: So what're the cultists wearing?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 15:56

*They all hear the distinctive noise of Gwydion setting his rifle to full-auto*

G: Now I'm going to give you one final chance. Lower your weapons.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-09, 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 16:37

Charles: yes?

"Web 'im"
*the webber fires*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 16:45

*Gwydion dives out of the expanding webs path, while returning fire with his lasgun*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-09, 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 17:13

" greetings inquisitors Charles I have been ordered to hand you the medical report on sister ilitha "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 23:19

Jax: "....name's jax. Although i could do some pretty good titles if i wanted to."

Serah: "Sister Celestian Serah Delatina Immalia. Of our martyred lady. And lets not go there jax."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 23:41

Akira: "Big room to have shit all in."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 23:47

*the door slams shut behind them*

Charles: thankyou. I have a lot to get on with so i'll come see her later.

the las-shot glances off the shoulder of one of the cultist as they fire with their shotguns. beanbag shots, intended to non lethally take him out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-09, 23:58

*They slam somewhat harmlessly into his armour, as he rushes toward the cultist armed with a Webber*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:04

Akira: *Deep breath.* "Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk." *Aiming her melta back and forth, sweeping the attached torch's beam*

Kerak: "We kill something now, yes?"

*Laurence touches down in Charles's hangar. With a passenger in tow. An unconscious iron warrior*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:17

Emma: what the hell..
[So. You have made it this far. Perhaps it is time to drop my facade, now it has fulfilled its purpose of lulling you into a false sense of security and falling into my little trap.]

*a pair of scions greet laurence*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:23

*He's dragging the unconscious astartes by his left heel, and holding a gym bag in his other hand. Wearing just his trousers and tshirt.* "Hello gentlemen, I'm going to need a cell, a toolkit, and a shuttle."

Akira: "If you could show yourself so i can scalp you i'd be much obliged."

Kerak: "This ones flesh will not be worth saving. Weak."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:27

Scion: shuttle?

[oh trust me, you're very far away from where I am. But I do have someone I'd like you to meet.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:31

Laurence: "I'm rather hoping my quarters aboard my ship aren't sprayed across the void right now. there was some rather important things in there."

Akira: "Well i hope he likes melta blasts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:40

Scion: from what i know the emnity is in one peace, it's just right now not capable of sustaining life outside of a voidsuit.

the lights in the corner of the room turn on, revealing a member of the crew, in the fetal position, rocking back and forth
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:42

Laurence: "Not a problem, but first, I need a cell. And that toolkit."

"Fuck that." *aims meltagun and fires*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-06-10, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next