Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:42

Laurence: "Not a problem, but first, I need a cell. And that toolkit."

"Fuck that." *aims meltagun and fires*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-06-10, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 00:58

a chunk of the man is vaporised as he screams and dies
Emma: AKIRA WHAT THE HELL

Scion: easily done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:00

Akira: "What?"

Laurence: "Better make it snappy. i knocked this big bastard out with blunt force not psychic powers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:02

Emma: You just killed an innocent fucking man! Probably the victim of some torture by that mechanical fucking psychopath!!

the scions walk off to do so, one leading him to the holding cells
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:04

Akira: "Probably a mercy then." *scanning the room with her torch beam.* "If anyone's gonna torture me till i do that, do me a favour and drop a frag in the room."

*Laurence drags the space marine after them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:05

Emma:... we just going to fucking leave him there?

*they reach the holding cells*

the webber cultist fires again, this time at basically point blank
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:07

Akira: "I shot him with a melta emma, he's very dead."

*laurence drags him in, and dumps him against the back wall.* "Right, now i need that toolkit."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:08

*Much to his discomfort Gwydion's power sword cleaves through the unexpanded web and digs into the Webber itself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:14

*behind Akira's back, the body starts moving, silently. no one has noticed this*

*the scion brings one*

*at least some of it gets onto gwydion's arms n such*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:17

*akira continues to move her torch around.* "Wheres this trap then Cog boy? Or did i just shoot it in the face?"

*Laurence systematically disassembles the iron warriors armour, tossing pieces out of the door. He's obviously done this before.* "Toolkits are incredibly multi purpose things. I'll be using it later for a much more unpleasant purpose. Well... for you at least." *He's talking to the warrior who may or may not be completely unconscious still.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:20

*With a second motion he has cleaved through the cultists torso and he starts toward the nearest shotgun wielding cultist*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:36

*the body suddenly rears up, turning to face our intrepid group*

the warrior doesn't respond*

the cultist has already dodged out of his striking range, firing again, this time not beanbag
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:38

*Does anyone notice?*

Laurence: *Zipties his hands behind his back* "Right. Lets leave sleeping beauty to come round." *Smacks him in the head with a large spanner.* "One for good measure." *then takes the toolkit just outside, and closes the door n leaves for the hangar.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:42

*The buckshot does little to impede Gwydion's progress though it down produce a lovely light show as it clashes against his refractor shield*

OOC: So to clarify his gear: Power Sword, Lasrifle, Knight armour (I'm assuming it's basically carapace), laspistol, and a refractor shield.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:43

*not until it's already sprouted some kind of organic, arm like mass to replace its lost chunk, and has pounced on one of the kroot, knocking and pinning it to the floor*

*....*

*they're putting more than a few shots into him however, at very close range*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:45

*He beheads a cultists before finally showing any sign of injury as he grunts loudly due to some shot embedding itself in his waist*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:46

the cultist somehow dodges his swing. he comes to realise these guys movement and reflexes are faster than any normal human to a worrying degree
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:48

*The kroot Screeches at it and tears into it with its claws and beak*

Laurence: "Have someone guard that door. I don't want him escaping."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:49

*He follows up the miss with an armoured head butt followed swiftly by Gwydion pressing the barrel of his rifle against the cultist and opening fure*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 01:57

it doesn't even seem to register the kroot's resistance as it grabs a hold of him tightly, seemingly sprouting other strange organic growths to latch onto the kroot with

a scion guards it

as gwydion does so, he takes another shotgun shot. there are two more guys behind him remember
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:01

Kroot: *Bites off one of the growths.*

Akira: "FUCKING SHIT NOPE!" *Shoots the thing in the head with her meltapistol, going for such an angle where the kroot isnt hit*

*Fast forward, laurence goes gets some shit from the emnity, comes back with a big 'ol crate full o stuff. He don't wear a void suit because cewl biomancy omg cewl, then comes back towards the cell*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:03

the iron warrior is awake

the creature reels back, but isn't dead in the slightest, though the melta hurt it.

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:04

*The shells bounce off the shield as he finishes their comrade*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:08

Laurence: *Opens the door.* "Hello there my good friend. would you like to answer a few questions?"

Akira: "Fucking shoot the bastard!"

*the kroot just blast it at point blank.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:10

that one kroot is still on the floor. the kroot and emma's shots do precisely dick all to the thing as it lurches forwards at them

"No. Afraid not. Just wanted to see the face of my captor."

*the two other cultists are gone*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:14

Laurence: *bows, still just wearing trousers and a tshirt, with his webbing over it, adorned with his auto pistols, and fuck knows how many grenades n knives and shit.* "William Laurence, Interrogator of his majesties inquisiton, Known alias being The butcher of Pyros, and the giant wolf creature that murdered all your brothers."

*akira shoots it with the melta again as the kroot continues to claw and bite*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:14

G: "Fucking cowards"
*He starts trying to claw off the Webber goop on his arms*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:17

iron warrior: Brother Garek. 19th grand batallion, 3rd grand company, 5th detatchment. Disgraced. Death before dishonour, glory to the warsmith. *his head explodes*

*it reels in pain at the melta again, no longer on the kroot*

*.....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:19

*Everything seems strange... He's... in a white void... whats.... is that an arm chair?!*

"Oh you didn't think suicide would work did you?"

*akira just keeps shooting it.* "FUCKING DIE!"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:22

*After clawing the shit off he continues walking to a residential area*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:22

a huge clawed hand reaches out and grabs the iron warrior, ripping him away into nothingness

*it falls over*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:23

*he isn't stopped*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:28

Akira: *Deep exhale* "Right thats it we are outta here."

*Kroot stands up* "That was not pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:33

*the corpse's chest cavity bursts open, and what looks like a head with spider legs crawls out, bolting for the nearest vent*

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:37

*Akira snap fires her melta, hoping to kill the bloody thing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:38

she misses and it gets away
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:38

*Laurence follows the hand, tracking it through the warp* ~That was a poor choice daemon. Now both your souls are mine.~

Akira: "Right we are leaving."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:40

*Gwydion knocks on a door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:43

laurence just hears cackling

Emma:...WHAT THE FUCK

???: Who is it?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:45

Akira: "Dunno, but we're leaving, and may this be a lesson, never question my trigger finger damn it!" +Max honey, warm up the teleporter will you, we'll be getting off this boat very soon.+

Laurence: ~I'm coming daemon. Run to your god.~ *he's getting closer.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:46

"I am Gwydion Irondrake, Imperial knight"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:51

Max: +I need to drop his shields, get to your boarding pods+
*He opens fire attempting to overwhelm the shields*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:55

Akira: +No you don't, we can just sail right through them and you can snatch us from the pods.+ *running towards the pods*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 02:59

Max: +That works, I'll get her ready+
*Stops firing and moves above the boarding pods*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:05

"The sister understands my plight."

The commander chuckled, swirling the vodka around in the glass, observing it carefully.
"We don't have much of a choice really, the naming system is literal, it's what the Ethereals liked, they didn't much want secrets or to guess how a person is, you have to wear your identity on your sleeve."

He raised his glass before knocking the entire glass back, feeling the heat hit his stomach and the bitter, stinging taste he coughed, not prepared for the spirit.
Taking a moment to recover he turned his head to the pair.

"I think I prefer scotch."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:06

Jax: *his head is on the bar laughing*

Serah: "Jax that was cruel."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:10

*more cackling*

*emma looks...scared*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:16

Akira: "You feeling alright there Rekan?"

Rekan: "Strange. Feel strange."

Kerak: *sniffs* "You smell strange."

Laurence ~Boom....Boom. Earthshaker do you have a shell? Yes lord, Yes lord. Three rounds of hell~ *he recites the common nursery rhyme as he stalks ever closer*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:16

"Ahh, it was a practical joke." The Tau couldn't help but narrow his eyes before sliding the glass back to the barman, asking for lighter drink.

"Clever, Gue'la, clever."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:17

Jax: *Wiping an eye* "Xenos are all lightweights. Universal rule"

Serah: "Orks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-06-10, 03:32

Emma: lets just get...the fuck out of here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next