Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 02:07

Charles: damned if we do, damned if we don't.

the brother nods, examining part of his gun
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 14:08

Laurence: "I don't see the dilemma here." *he turns the page of the book, and scans across the page*

Sergeant: "The Captain will find a place for you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 14:16

Charles: you know about the months of shame laurence.

Marine: aye, I'm sure he will. he seems the smart sort.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 14:22

Laurence: "I do. but the planet wasn't overrun with daemons and half in the warp then. Now exterminatus is a completely proportional reaction."

Sergeant: "Fire support most likely."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 14:23

Charles: and do you remember what went wrong last time?

Marine: aye, My plasma incinerator's well suited to that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 15:02

Laurence: "The wolves were rightly annoyed. Since the populace had not been exposed to the raw warp." *condescending page turn.*

Sergeant: "So you'll likely be assigned with my unit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 15:05

Charles: do you want to risk other chapters ire? The salamanders are on the planet as we speak. Infact they directly halted an attempt to summon Angron to the world.

Marine: Then I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 15:46

Laurence: *rolls his eyes* "A world has been half swallowed by the warp. We can't spare the psykers to check every person for taint."

Sergeant: "On the battlefield then." *he sheaths his blade, and stands up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 16:16

Charles: It rather helps that the lord commander seems to agree with my opinion on the matter.

Marine: I didn't catch your name, brother.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 16:22

Laurence: "Then he's a fool."

Sergeant: "Xe'Rath Tham. And yours brother?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 16:26

"I dare you to say that to his face"

Marine: Nomus Rhy'tan. I'm told I'm named after an ancient hero of the chapter, although I have not had the time to research this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 16:49

"I would do. A leader who doesn't accept council from people more versed in the subject is a fucking moron."

Tham: "The regent of nocturne. A strong name to live up to."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 17:04

charles chuckles and turns the page in his own book

Nomus: I can imagine. I'll have to look him up when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 17:38

"What does he honestly expect these warp tainted civilians to do? Not go insane?"

Tham: "The library is open to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 17:46

"there are other outcomes to such, laurence"

Nomus: my thanks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 18:13

"Such as?"

*he leaves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 18:31

Charles: the exorcists come to mind.

*dot dot dot*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 18:47

Laurence: "We don;t have enough time to exorcise billions of people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 18:49

"We don't have to, they aren't posessed?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 19:32

Laurence: "The taint is in their minds, just as sure as it lingers in yours and mine charles. The difference being they have no idea how to combat it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 19:38

"Then why have they never been shown how?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 19:49

Laurence: "Telling the whole of the imperium about chaos? Oh yes indeed that will go swimmingly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 19:50

"Because the emperor's strategy worked so well..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 21:53

"The imperium hasn't fallen into total anarchy yet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 22:07

"No, but the man is a barely living skeleton on a throne, half of the great armies of the imperium have turned to worship the great enemy, and the galaxy is being overrun by the warp. It clearly worked perfectly without a hitch."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 22:28

"And you think that you know better?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 22:55

"No. I'm just acknowledging that the 'god' emperor failed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 22:56

"No man is infallible. perhaps he saw the alternative causing far worse problems."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:07

(SO MUCH PROGRESS!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:18

"Maybe...anyway, we need to resupply, if nothing else"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:36

*Looks at Kerak*

"SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR REMEMBER THIS FILTHY ALIEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:59

kerak: "Your meat will be delicious warrior of gold,"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:08

"OUR MEAT IS FIRE! OUR BONES ARE INCANDESCENT! OUR SKIN IS ABLAZE! YOU WILL BE SMITTEN INTO NOTHING IN A MOMENT'S GLARE IF IT IS NOT FOR THE LIVING SAINT'S PEACE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:23

Kerak: *He makes a rather odd clicking sound with his beak, it sounds slightly like laughter* "You are strong in mind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:24

OOC and then laurence replied with.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:27

Laurence: "Hmn, true enough." *he walks over to the bag he dropped by the door* "I've got no contacts there, so i'll need help getting a few things."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:28

Charles: namely?

Emma: I SAID ENOUGH
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:34

Kerak: "I jest only." *he ruffles his spines*

*he pulls his dual autopistols from the bag, and two magazines.* "Four left, i went through twelve mags." *With a flick of his thumb he ejects a single pistol bullet, .45 calibre. The bullet seems unusual, with a silvery metal tip, polished to a burnished shine, set into a darker, unpolished ring, with five pointed intrusions of the silvery metal, into the base, so if it were to be cut in half, it would form the pattern of a star* "Adamantium tip, tungsten body, and a mercury reservoir, blessed of course."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 01:58

"My gun's normallly a backup"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 03:39

OOC: I'M FREE
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 08:10

Laurence: *holding the bullet to the light* "one of these will punch through power armour like it's made of butter and put a daemon in enough pain to weaken its grip on this plane... *looks back at charles* I wouldn't use a gun if it was less effective than a wave of my hand."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 11:40

charles draws his own sidearm. a needle pistol "Mine's more tailored to fight my more usual types of foe"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 11:41

"Daemons tend to laugh at those."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 16:03

Max: "I'll see you in the pod" *Max walks away*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 19:34

OOC: Are everyone here? Who's here? Who's where? Who is my guy together with? And what's about to happen?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 19:41

OOC: Im here, kerak is off to go murder some fuckers, and your big golden boy is... being big... and golden. And i still have no idea what he is or what he wants.

kerak: "Yesss..." *walks off too*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 21:54

OOC: Who are the "fuckers" though? And by "who", I menat IC characters
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 21:57

OOC: Bounty hunters are the fuckers in question, and Akira's unconsious, max is pissed, kerak is murderhungry and emma is the saint.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 22:30

*Max is the first to enter the boarding pod, and eagerly waits for the Kroot to assemble*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 22:33

Charles: You'd be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 22:42

*the kroot enter their own pods, kerak enters max's* "We go to the fight now yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next