Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:29

the wolf is stunned but for a very short period of time. grinning it begins to rain down heavy blows upon the shield

Rosa: glad to hear it.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:33

*Thorgar grunts, and a hammer of force strikes the wolf full bodied in the chest. lifting it up, and hurling it off thorgar, landing a good four metres away. The chaos lord rises, and his sword lifts from the flags where it lay, and returns to his hand. The wooden shield, unblemished by the furious blows, not even a scratch to its paint. The symbols on its face remain intact, as if they had just been painted.*

Heigen: "So, little one...." *she can tell he's grinning* "You wanted to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:53

the wolf grins again as his eyes glow again. thorgar finds himself being enveloped in some kind of thick mist he cannot see through

Rosa: I do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:01

*Before the mist envelops him, the wolf sees thorgar close his eyes... and start running forwards*

Heigen: "Lets see if you can shatter this one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:04

it follows him, clinging to him, obscuring his view and even slowing him
------------
Rosa:....not what I had in mind
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:13

Heigen: "And what did you have in mind?"

*Thorgar stops, crouches, shield raised and sword ready. Listening*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:14

Rosa: Like i said....learning how to fight with a sword. Without using my powers.

the cloud almost seems to be masking sound too
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:19

Heigen: "Right..." *he hefts the axe, holding it with one hand, close to the head, with the head hanging down.* "I don't like swords much. But i can't 'sactly teach you how to swing one, while im swinging this."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:20

*Thorgar reaches out with... other... senses. Finding where the wolf is with his mind, by the disturbances he causes in the winds of magic.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:21

Rosa: I suppose not...

by the time he does, it's grabbed him from behind with both hands, and throws him into a nearby building
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:25

*Thorgar impacts the wall with a loud crack, the crunch of breaking bone. He stands again.*

*Watching the exchange, zyleena rests a hand on one of her blades, she heard the crack of bone.*

*Heigen picks up one of the spare swords, a greatsword. He holds it in one meaty fist with obvious distaste.* "It'll do... i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:26

"Enjoying this big guy?"

Rosa: ready?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:34

Thorgar: *Grunts with discomfort, then inhales deeply* "It has been a while since i felt pain like this. It's a welcome feeling."

Heigen: "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:37

*wolfy grin*

Rosa: *draws her sword* aye
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-04, 01:39

Heigen: "Not in the forge, shit for brains."

*Thorgar launches an attack, a series of quick thrusts and slashes aimed at the beasts chest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-19, 17:51

"I guessed that, fuckwit." *she grins*

the beast jumps back, keeping out of his reach with his superior speed and agility
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 17:06

Heigen: "Watch your mouth girlie."

*He finds his assumption of superiority to be lacking. Severely. A lance of pain shoots up his side as thorgar's blade pierces it, and tears out. Thorgar's bones snap back into place with a crack, the beast's spilt blood fuelling his regeneration*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 18:21

"Still trying to intimidate me heigen?"

The beast just grins at that as its own flesh re-knits and heals. He is faster than thorgar. Fast enough to run down a stallion at full gallop. He decides its time to stop holding back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 21:51

*Heigen turns his head to her, clad in a helm with the visage of a fanged, snarling human skull with a pair of horns from some chaos tainted beast mounted to it, giving him the appearance of the daemons depicted in church frescoes. Over seven foot tall, he dwarfs Rosa completely, the claymore in his massive paw of a hand appearing as little more than a arming sword. The heavy plate armour he is clad in would crush her with its mere weight, yet he moves in it as if it were not even there. On his left hip sits the skull of some creature she could not possibly name, with an elongated skull, the stumps of where horns have been sawn off and a mouth full of serrated teeth. His forearms are wrapped in black iron chains, with an ornate brass and iron padlock hanging beneath his wrist. His armour is the colour of blood, spilt from a vein, not the bright crimson of arterial blood, but the darker rouge of de-oxygenated blood. Dead blood.* "Do i need to try?"

*A hammer blow of force strikes both of his heels simultaneously. Thorgar steps forwards and plants his blade through the beast's knee as it falls*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 22:37

Rosa looks back at him. It's obvious that 'intimidation' is not in her mind. "If you are it isn't working."

the wolf grabs thorgar with both hands, and picks him up, his sheer strength making lifting the man easy, before throwing him into a nearby building. he gets to his feet as his flesh re-knits and heals
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 23:36

*Heigen shrugs* "Damn immortal midget."

*Thorgar stops before he hits the building, hanging in mid air, then dropping gently to the floor. He raises a hand to the beast, and lifts it, just a foot, so his feet are off the floor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 23:38

"midget?" *chuckles*

"Is this all it will be then? You and I hacking at eachother for eternity?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 23:39

Heigen: "What are you? Four foot?"

Thorgar: "Or i could crush you." *the force holding him aloft constricts a little to make a point*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 23:42

"Five foot ten."

"Magics? Trying to frighten me, warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-20, 23:56

Heigen: "What a warrior."

Thorgar: "Death does not phase you, beast?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:00

Rosa just sighs at that

"Why would it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:05

Heigen: "Go on, outside"

Thorgar: "I have no use for those without ambition, beast."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:13

she nods before heading outside

"Who said I lack that?" *grins*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:19

*the grip tightens, becoming painful, he finds it hard to catch his breath* "The man who has yet to plead. *In the corner, zyleena is looking on with giddy anticipation*

*As heigen walks out, he shouts at a nearby marauder* "CLEAR A SPACE MONGREL!" *Who promptly runs the fuck away. Heigen turns to rosa.* "Attack me."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:22

Wolf: Plead? That implies my life is something you can grant me.

Rosa draws her sword. she pauses before approaching heigen, cautiously
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:26

Thorgar: "It is something i can take." *he tightens the grip again, ribs crack.*

*heigen stands with his sword held loosely, unmoving. his eyes follow her movements*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:30

Wolf: and that makes you special? I rather doubt that.

Rosa tries to watch for a good point to strike, before actually doing so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:47

Thorgar: "I am amazed you have lasted this long beast." *he tears the wolf's arm off. Blood spraying across the white stone of the courtyard.*

*Heigen continues to just stand there, he's not even presenting a guard.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:49

*he grits his teeth but just grins after that*
"I can last a lot longer than this"

*she goes to strike him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 00:53

*he sidesteps the clumsy strike and backhands her with his left hand, throwing her to the floor. the squat spikes on his knuckles drawing blood across her cheeks* "Get up."

"I meant, that I'm surprised noone has killed you before."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 01:02

Wolf: I don't die. On my way south, our longship was hit by a storm. My fellows panicked. lost heart. But not me. I am the storm. I am the first storm and the last. From couronne to tilea they know the stories of the wolf that tears towns apart like a hurricane. They tried killing me. They can't.

she does so, her skin healing before his eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 01:06

Heigen: "Again."

Thorgar: "A useful talent. Swear loyalty to me, wolf. And i will see to it you will be well supplied with living meat, and you will fight for me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 21:20

she circles him a little, looking for an opening

Wolf: Is that so?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 21:26

*He is literally, all openings right now. Sword aint raised.*

Thorgar: "Or i'll find a way to kill you permanently, make your choice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 21:30

she frowns, watching his movements

"*cackles* as you wish"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 21:39

*He is mostly still, the small movements of his head, and occasional shrug of a shoulder or sway as he moves weight around, betraying nothing of his intentions*

*thorgar drops him to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 21:52

OOC: Hey Rae, how big is the invasion force?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 22:24

OOC: The ones on the ground right now, about one hundred full fledged chaos warriors, twenty of which are reffered to as "The Chosen" And are a fair sight nastier. About 400 marauders, and the title characters, Zyleena, a champion of slaanesh, Heigen, A khornate champion, Golen, a nurglite champion, vorstan, a tzenchian, and Thorgar, their lord. Alongside that, a full bray heard of beastmen, and an army of skaven on his dime, so to speak. Additionally, there is a far larger force of chaos warriors bid to arrive by sea in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 22:31

OOC: Alright, so a fully fledged chaos invasion is in the works?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 22:35

OOC: Aye indeed, Thorgar be an ambitious lil lad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-21, 22:36

OOC: Heh, alright. Thanks

So I was wondering, can Ihave end times level events start occurring?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-24, 13:46

OOC: Depends what i suppose?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 22:26

OOC: Mostly just having most factions start collapsing. So Skaven invading Lustria, Chaos invading the Dark Elves and Kislev
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 13:12

she lunges again

the wolf chuckles, before its body bursts open, and the norscan pulls himself out of it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 15:46

*Heigen blocks it with his sword, the counterstrike sending harsh vibrations through her blade, stinging her hands*

*thorgar appears unimpressed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-09-02, 15:56

she continues her attacks, not letting up the pressure

he just grins to himself as he wipes blood from his face, seeming to be enjoying it a bit too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next