Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-13, 19:59

*Jax snorts in contempt, and fires the needle pistol a few times, getting a feeling for it.* "Underestimate the old man why don't you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-13, 21:01

Caiber: I'd say you look like you can more than handle yourself.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-13, 21:18

"It was not a jab at your sterling military prowess Jax, Inquisitorial immunity has its benefit, even if the immunity only extends to being tolerated." The Tau continues to grin, rounding on the hybrid.

"Just so you are aware, Tau of the Shas... the fire caste are bred for war and I get jittery, so if you turn on me I'd be genuinely happy, I am not asking you to but at least give me a fight before you bring the entire ship down... Assuming you turn, you can now accuse me of sabotage if you like, unlike me you are at least partially human and humans are supposed to accuse Tau of being converters of faith and heretical xenos."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-13, 21:30

Jax: "Come on man, if you want to spar just ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-13, 21:37

Caiber:.... would you look at that. Common ground. War is the reason for my birth too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:00

*Mac and mute sit in a companionway opposite an external window, a bottle of something suspicious between them. An occasional word is exchanged, verbal from mac, signed from mute.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:00

*clearly booted footsteps approaching*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:15

"With age. Comes wisdom Jax. Growing old as a Tau teaches you that fighting Gue'la with bionics... Is not wise." He jerked his thumb to the hybrid.

"And he has three arms, I think It'd be wise for me not to engage in sparring... I fought my second and he decked me far too many times." He turns back to Caiber

"I am Shas'O N'Dras Ar'Kais Sora'Myr Korst'La'Shi."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:16

"I am known as Caiber."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:26

Jax: "You're probably right. Could get my daughter to kick your arse if you like."

*Mute turns towards the sound*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:56

"Out of power armour... A fair fight, if you have practice swords." Ar'Kais nodded, already knowing the perfect place.
He began to depart and shouted over his shoulder.
"Send her down to my cargo bay. You can come watch."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 00:58

Jax: "She's swinging a force sword around these days. Ain't sharp unless she wants it to be. she'll come."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 16:03

Ar'Kais threw his arm over his shoulder as if to wave.
"And if someone can pull some strings to look for a very specific S.O.S signal that may belong to a certain races ships, I'd appreciate the company if I can't get fight something in the next few months, Good evening Jax, Caiber."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 20:27

Caiber: well then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 21:06

Jax: *sniff* "Guy needs a hobby."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 21:20

Caiber: don't we all....

*ship arrival montage*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 21:22

*Hera is standing on the bridge, hands loosely held behind her back, looking out upon the world spread before them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 21:35

Charles is stood beside her. The planet below is clearly a typical polution-choked industrial world. Moments later, charles' usual grin becomes a frown.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 21:51

Hera: "Fuckin ugly aint it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 22:30

"Not that.... Something's not right."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 22:34

OOC: Holy fucking shit, you actually arrived at the planet!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-14, 22:36

Hera: "And you can tell that from orbit how?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 01:32

OOC: Combaaaat!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 15:02

*someone walks into the tau's hangar. It isn't hera. A man in old and battered guard fatigues, mismatched flack and carapace armour, and more knives than a person could possibly need. As well as a pair of practice sabres, held by the straps of their scabbards in his left hand.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 19:34

Charles: Telepathy, remember?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 20:22

Hera: "I do forget you're that insanely powerful sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 21:10

The Tau had the top of his mechanics overalls off, tying the sleeves around his waist to reveal a warriors build, muscled and scarred.
He seemed to be going through some exercise as he regarded the individual stepping into his bay.

He turned his head, regarding them silently. He had been expecting a woman, not a weathered man.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 21:21

*he walks towards the tau with an air of assured superiority.* "Lady Immalia has prior engagements." *he smirks, as if he just made a rather good, albeit, private, joke.*

*The man before him appears slight, not the wide shoulders and brute strength the tau has seen in many of the guardsmen aboard. He's not overly tall, still an inch or two taller than the tau, but thats to be expected. he has a full head of wavy blonde hair, pulled back into a ponytail at present.*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 21:44

"I see. Shas'O Ar'Kais Sora'Myr Korst'La'Shi." He held a hand out towards their free hand, showing no emotion, but interest.
"You must be my sparing partner."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 22:27

he grins a little at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 22:47

"Jack, And that i am." *he takes the tau's hand, with a surprisingly vice like grip*

Hera: "Showoff."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 22:54

The Tau grins in challenge, he had played this game before with McIlwraith, it was a game of will and endurance, to show your strength to another.
He returned the grip, though not as strong as Jack did.

"Tell me Jack, how do you feel about sparring with a Former commander of the Tau?" He opened his palm to receive one of the swords.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:01

Jack: "It could be fun." *he hands over a sword.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:02

"Anyway...something's wrong"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:17

Hera: "Something, or can you tell what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:19

"I cannot.... too muddled, too much interference.... the fact there's interference at all is troubling"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:33

The commander gave a genuine smile. "A good answer Gue'la." He broke their hold before taking a few steps back, testing the swords weight.

With a small flair he struck the air with his blade, before attacking the scabbard to his waist and sheathing the blade.
He bowed to his opponent.

"Honour and glory, Gue'la."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:41

Jack: "hmn." *he smirks, and throws the sheath to one side* "Can't fight with the thing sheathed."

Hera: "I suggest we take a task force down."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-15, 23:55

"It is a technique Gue'la." The Tau stood his ground, awaiting the mans approach.
"Why not come here and tell me I can't fight with it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:20

*he walks forwards, sword held low*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:24

"To do... what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:34

Hera: "Just as insurance."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:34

"A bad idea methinks"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:47

Hera: "You said it yourself theres something going on down there."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:48

"And if we show up in force, what happens?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:50

Hera: "We don't get murdered?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:51

"No, we don't. But whatever's going on, whoever's doing it, they see us, instantly. They go underground, they hide. We never find them. We leave, they emerge again."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 00:57

Hera: "So, we go down incognito?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 01:03

"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 01:16

Hera: "How many of us?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-09-16, 01:21

"How many do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next