Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:26

"Likewise." *chuckles and turns to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:33

*Upon seeing Trajan turn Mordred begins walking toward him, hand resting on the hilt of his sword*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:34

Trajan smiles upon seeing Mordred, his arms wide in greeting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:39

*Mordred holds his arms wide and embraces his uncle with a smile*

“What’d he say?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:41

Trajan: My winning charisma shines through once more *he embraces appius also*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:45

*Mordred chuckles* “Is that what you’re calling it?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:47

Trajan: As long as It keeps working.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:48

Mord: “As long as you have your legions in view it’ll never fail. So what did you offer him?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:49

Trajan: He helps us take stracia, we help him gain his rightful throne.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:50

Mordred: “His rightful throne?....Who was that?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:52

Trajan: Prince Ket'eravi. When he was a child, his uncle killed his father and took the throne for himself. Now his incompetant nephew rules.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:55

Mordred: “This seems rather fortuitous Uncle..You gain an ally and we get to behead the Kelthrovi”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 02:56

Trajan: Precisely
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-27, 03:04

*He smiles* “I approve, so how will this ‘alliance’ work?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 20:30

Trajan: we've not hashed out the details yet. We'll do that once we've made camp.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:09

The immortals camp is set a distance from the dracians, with, more than the usual quantity of guards. The prince once again approaches, this time, flanked by two of his warriors, all three clad in armour, but without shields, or spears.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:18

It's fairly obvious which tent is the command tent, by the guards, who let the prince pass. Inside, besides LI and the guards, there are 14 men. Trajan, Mordred, and his 12 legates, still clad in armour, albeit not helmets, sat around a table, mainly eating and talking, all in good humor. There is one empty seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:26

Ket'Verahi stands in the doorway of the tent, flanked by his compatriots, and surveys the scene. With his helmet still on, his expression is hidden, save for his hard almond eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:27

Trajan: *looks up* Ah, Prince! Come, sit with us.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:43

He looks at Trajan, then turns to the immortal at his right, and gives a barely perceptible nod. In return, the both of them step to either side of the tent door, and stand at rigid attention with their left hands on their sword hilts, in almost perfect unison. Trajan sees a glint of azure blue behind the man to ket's right's helm. The prince walks across the tent, and seats himself, sitting with his left arm across his waist, and his right, clenched fist, the elbow rested on his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:44

Trajan smiles, before introducing the legates, along with mordred. I CBA to name all 12 of them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:53

"My two compatriots are Denya Hakon Leif, and Redati Tefi'Tawali." He gestures to the larger figure with azure eyes and lighter tan skin, then the smaller, with brown almond eyes and darker skin, much like ket's.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:54

Trajan: *nods in greeting* Salve Denya, Salve Redati.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:56

The denya nods, and replies. "Selamita, Consul."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 21:59

Trajan: *chuckles* I wasn't expecting you to bring friends, prince. *to one of his guards* Bring these two something to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:00

Ket'Verahi: "Looking at the number of you, Perhaps i should have brought more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:01

Trajan: *chuckles* Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:02

Ket: "On to matters of war, past pleasantries?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:03

*the guards have brought seats n made space for the other two*
Trajan: indeed, to business.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:09

*Mordred listens silently, with only his chainmail clinking as he eats*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:10

Denya Hakon Leif: "I will stand, should all be the same, with you all." His voice is heavily accented, a strange mixture of northern kelthrovi, and Thengul, and his eyes are locket with LI's even as he speaks to the guards. Looking at him, LI notices that below his eyes, a black cloth covers his nose and mouth.

The Redati also raises a hand, rejecting the offer. They do not speak.

Ket: "Our time is limited, the slaves who fled will report your attack, at least one among fourty eight thousand will be loyal"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:18

Trajan: unlikely they will get far. The one route of escape is through the canyon, and my auxiliaries have been trapping that for a while now. A few will get through, but they'll have to cross the desert on foot. But, still, best to be cautious incase any do slip through and are able to reach salvation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:22

Ket: "Assume that they will know soon enough. We must march quickly to Khito, overrun its defenses without a siege, and continue to Stracia before the grand army can be mustered. Meeting with your other legions, we shall need the men to face the grand army on the field." He speaks quickly, and authoritatively, a man used to giving orders.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:24

Trajan: you know khito's defences better than I. What method of assault would you suggest on its walls?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:25

Ket: "I suggest that your legions camp below the horizon, and i simply march though her open gates."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:27

Marcus: *one of the Legates* If I may raise a concern, Consul.
Trajan: speak.
Marcus: While, on paper, it is a sound plan, what is stopping the prince from merely warning our enemy and betraying us once he is inside?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:32

Ket: "The fact that i cannot hold seige against twelve legions with a single Kiffili of immortals and whatever rabble the city calls a garrison? Nor could i gather the harvest in the time it would take for you to realize my deception and march to the city. Not to mention in the time it would take for the grand army to be raised and march to Khito from Nigisiti? Need i go on Legate?" He sounds rather irritated.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:34

Trajan: *Calm and friendly as ever* It was a legitimate concern, prince. And Marcus, he is correct. With our manpower, within a week we'd have an agger up, and be over the walls.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:36

Ket: "I am not in the habit of being offered the chance to fall on my own sword twice in a single week."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:42

Marcus nods, accepting this answer.

Trajan: Once we have captured Khito, we will have to see how far retaliation is away. See if they would catch us before we could reach Stracia, and if so whether it would be better to fight from the city walls, or meet them in the field.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:43

KEt: "Meeting the grand army on the field would be collective suicide."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:44

Trajan: depending on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:46

Mordred: “A field battle may be our only option, should we come under siege we will be forced to attack or face starvation” *The prince’s voice carries a heavy southern Cymraic accent, though he does a fair job of not letting it mar his speech
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:47

Trajan: precisely.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:48

Ket: "Unless you have a way to halt behemoths, and conjure another ten legions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:49

Trajan: I've seen a fair few fall in my time. And Besides, there's many a way to beat a numerically superior foe.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:53

Mordred: “Knowing the land and when to strike...A Grand army must march between water sources or face death. They would be open to lightning raids and night assaults, grind their numbers down and a field battle will become certain victory”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:54

Trajan: Precisely. Fabian tactics. Besides, we have time on our side after we take Khito. The longer it takes them to deal with is, the closer Agrippa's legions come to our aid.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 22:55

Ket: "Your legions cannot march faster than kelthrovi across sands. With so many horsemen it will not be you doing the harrying. Archers upon horseback are the bane of static forces."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 23:02

Trajan: Once we take khito, it is not far to the river. Once there, we can receive supply from there. It will be impossible to disrupt then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-03-28, 23:04

Ket: "Do not underestimate the grand army. It is how every dracian invasion has failed so far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next