Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:55

She nods, and and leaves the tent.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:57

For a moment, Justin pauses, knowing Diana is out of earshot.
Trajan: you still want to go through with that oath, don't you Centurion?
Justin:... I do. I'll Burn kelthro to the ground for what they did to her. I don't care how long it takes.
*Justin follows after Diana.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:58

She is marching down the path, back towards the immortal camp.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:58

Mordred: “Hmm, father had druids from all across Cymrai come and teach me. I learned astrology, the histories, myth, legend, warfare, numerics, writing, reading, the gods, etcetera”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:01

Justin: *catches up with her* Not just running off without saying goodbye are you? *smiles*

Appius: I learned a lot of that too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:11

Diana: "Not in front of him." she opens her spear arm to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:11

he hugs her back, very happy indeed
"Come on, I'll walk you back to your camp"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:15

"Perhaps, best not." in a subtle movement, she gently touches her helmet's brim to his.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:16

Justin: You're sure?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:17

Mordred: “Sounds like childhood isn’t too different. So how come you’re a legionaire?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:17

"They'll have questions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:19

Justin: to the edge of our camp at least.

Appius: chose to sign up. Plus I want to follow after my father. You can't hold political office without at least ten years military experience.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:23

she nods a little. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:24

He smiles, and they start walking.
"Told you the consul is...unusual"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:25

Mordred: “Doesn’t that just breed the same style of politicians nonstop?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:26

Appius: what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:26

Diana: "He is... Perhaps things will not be as the Denya thinks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:27

Justin: what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:29

Diana: "He thought Prince Ket'verahi was a fool for trusting Trajan. And that this alliance was simply a ploy to draw us into the open, where we could be surrounded."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:30

Justin:..that's ridiculous. If we wanted you dead, we would have tried to do it while you were pinned in that canyon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:43

Diana: "In a canyon? Against an Immortal Phalanx? Even with your archers, the toll would be... I suppose he values you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:46

Mordred: “If all your politicians must serve then it builds a rather stagnant skill set no? They wouldn’t be educated with peace and politics in mind. Their experience would be of war”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:52

Justin: I mean... I'm not sure the immortals have fought 600 clavae at once before.

Appius: That's where their senate service comes in. Learning the skills of peace as they rise through the ranks, and learning the skills of war while fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 21:58

Mordred: “I see”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 22:14

"No, but we have fought clavae."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 22:17

Justin: I fear it wouldn't end well...anyway, enough of such things.

Appius shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 22:54

Diana: "Quite..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 22:55

Justin: hey Diana... you ever want to see me, just talk or whatever, I'll be here. Just let the boys on duty know you're looking for me, they'll know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:02

Mord: “Got a woman?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:03

Appius: no.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:08

Mord: “..you’re 20..21 right?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:10

"20 sir. Been in the legion 2 years"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:11

Diana: "I'm afraid it'll be rare. My duties leave little time to myself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:11

Justin: I understand. Still, I'll be here, whenever you want me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:17

Mord: “No one?” *He’s obviously surprised*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:19

Diana: "I'll make some time..." As they reach the boundary of the camp, she stops, and turns to him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:49

Justin: Look I'm...sorry about LI. I know it's a lot to take in...

Appius: no one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 23:53

Diana: "Its fine. Just glad you calmed me down."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:15

Mord: “......huh”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:32

Justin: I think she likes you.

Appius shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:35

Diana: "I threatened her with bared steel."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:36

Justin: She didn't mind. I've never known her to be scared...except when I found her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:39

"...I can't blame her. Sorry, about that, by the way... I definately was. Scared... i mean."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:42

Justin: don't blame yourself *he puts a hand on her shoulder* I should've known better
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:45

"Anyway, i should... go" She gestures vaguely over towards the immortal camp.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:46

Justin: *nods, clearly sad to see her go* Alright. It was amazing to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:53

Mord: “Would have thought girls would be lining up to marry the son of Trajan”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:57

Diana: "Its been... yeah." She sounds like she's tearing up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:59

Justin: I'll see you around. Take care Diana. You know where to find me if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 00:59

Appius: *shrugs* was never my boat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-04-02, 01:04

"Yeah... See you later." She turns, and starts walking away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next