Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:00

Ket: "The important conversations were over. Please, report." *he smiles, a action that continues to be odd*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:05

Theresa: Honestly sir, not much to report. We managed to catch the last few runners from that last battle. Silenced em for you sir. No chance the enemy will get any word of what happened for a good while now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:09

Ket stands up, picks up his helmet, and gestures vaguely at her with it. "That is the first good news 've had in days. Thankyou." he tosses his helmet from hand to hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:11

Trajan: agreed. Well done, My lady.
Theresa: thankyou sir. *sees Hakon's daggar staring* You want something big boy? I know I aint ugly but I aint exactly a fukin siren.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:13

*an inch of steel is drawn, and ket snaps at him.* "Hakon! Come now, the girl means no harm." Then turns back to theresa. "But i would appreciate you not antagonizing him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:15

Theresa: aye sir, as ye say. Though I'd appreciate muscles over here not gazin at me assets if ye get my drift.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:19

Ket shakes his head a little, and looks up at the roof, as if to say 'Kids these days' or words to such an effect. "Hakon. Would you oblige?"

With a disgruntled exhale, he turns his head, and fixes his gaze on some point in space
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:22

Theresa: Alright alright, I'll keep me gob shut if ye'd rather. *she chuckles* Not used to you kelthrovi lot bein so sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:27

Ket: "His tan may speak otherwise, but Hakon is not kelthrovi, at least not of birth. In that department, i think he and you have something in common."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:28

she looks at him, then grins
"Aaaah, Thought ye were a bit big fer a desert dweller"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:30

Hakon looks down at her, without daggers in his eyes for once. And in the thengul tongue, somewhat leadenly, as if he had not used it in some time. "And you are short for a daughter of the snows."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:32

Theresa: aye, got some midget genes in me eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:33

A single chuckle rumbles up from inside hakon, his shoulders rise about half a foot.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:35

she grins at that
"So yer not all muscle n glaring"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:37

His veil twitches up, a very subtle movement, perhaps indicative of a smile. "Only mostly."

Ket leans on the table, and whispers not so quietly to trajan. "Isn't this cute."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:38

Meanwhile, Diana approaches the dracian camp.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:42

Trajan grins and takes a sip of his drink
Theresa: *still in thengeri* So you work with the desert lads eh?

Guard: Who goes there!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:45

Hakon: "There is much work to be done here. Black work."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:46

Diana: "Yinnuri Diana. I am here to meet with First Spear Justinian."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:49

Theresa: yer not wrong. *she gestures to the teardrop* I know that all too well

Guard: *Nods* Let her through! He's in his tent, third one on the left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:56

Hakon: He nods slowly. "We bear out burdens, of dark times."

She walks to justins tent, and stands in front of it for a few seconds in indecision.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 17:58

Theresa: And we all got our ways o' fightin back eh?

Justinian emerges a moment later, almost jumping in surprise upon seeing her. That beaming smile quickly makes its way across his face. "Diana!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 18:01

Hakon: "Did you hear of the Khalatta revolt? Perhaps it was before your time."

Diana: "Justinian." Her veil twitches.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 18:08

Theresa: aye, not familiar with that one

Justin: Sorry*chuckles* Took me by surprise is all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 18:15

Hakon: "Glory days. But now is perhaps not the time."

Diana: "Well, i did say i would come by."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 18:17

Theresa: aye, if ye say so

Justin: You did *smiles* Come in, come in, theres no one else around, and I have some time on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 18:20

After a few moments of silence, ket speaks. "Well, i suppose thats that."

Diana: "I have a few spare minutes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 18:22

Trajan: Seems so.

Justin shows her in. Theres a table with a few chairs around it, and some wine laid out atop it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 20:55

Ket: "A short nap, and on with the march."

Diana: "This is... nice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 21:05

Trajan: Aye, should be smooth sailing from here to the city.

Justinian: Would you like a drink?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 21:20

Ket: "And you jinxed it."

Diana: "Ah... I probably shouldn't drink."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 21:22

Trajan: Maybe *chuckles* maybe

Justin: not even a little?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 22:30

Diana: "Alcohol though..."

Ket: "Well, I shall see you tomorrow for our daily chat, then."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 22:31

Justin: Fair enough. *he offers her a seat*

Trajan: very well then. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 23:55

*She sits, and takes off her helmet.*

*ket leaves i guess*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-03, 23:57

Justin sits down next to her, putting his own helmet on the table. She can tell he hasn't shaved in a few days. She also remembers that's against regulations.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:14

Diana: "Are You... alright justinian?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:16

Justin: *he pauses. his smile diminishing as he considers his choice of words* I've... not been sleeping well recently. Bad dreams...memories too.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:24

*When Theresa reaches her tent she notices a man wearing scale armour feeding her direwolf. He’s obviously not Dracian, with nearly black shoulder length hair and an ornate golden torc on his left arm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:25

theresa: Can I help you mate?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:32

Mordred: “You can actually” *He rubs the wolfs head and stand, turning to her*
“I’d like to know about Dracia’s auxiliaries, if you wouldn’t mind”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:32

Theresa: That so? and who might you be fancy pants?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:33

Mordred: “Prince Mordred of Cymrai, eldest son to the king and heir to his throne”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:34

"Oh shite" she quickly salutes him, snapping to attention
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:36

Diana "Do you... do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:39

Mordred: *Chuckles in amusement* “No need to salute me, this is purely a casual conversation”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:40

Justin: I... I've seen things, Diana. Horrible, horrible things. LI was the worst but... there are others. And no matter what I do, I can't forget them. Not a single detail. *he's started trembling a little* And even then... *sighs* They're nothing compared to what my own imagination inflicts upon me.

Theresa: Didn't realise you were actually important
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:42

Mordred: “I try not to look too important, assassins like it if you stand out”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:42

Theresa: that so? smart that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:45

Diana: "hey... Its okay." She puts a hand on his, and takes off her helmet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:47

Justin: Every time... every single time we failed, every time we couldn't rescue the people who needed us... the thoughts of what they were going through... how they were suffering... they got worse every time. *Diana gets the impression he means someone specific by 'they'*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next