Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:47

Justin: Every time... every single time we failed, every time we couldn't rescue the people who needed us... the thoughts of what they were going through... how they were suffering... they got worse every time. *Diana gets the impression he means someone specific by 'they'*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:48

Mordred: “A necessary precaution”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:48

theresa: Aye, fair enough then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:52

"Justinian... look at me." *she unhooks her veil and lets it drop* "Its okay.. Its over now."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:55

Mord: “If I may, what’s with the teardrop?” *Gestures beneath his eye*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 00:59

Justin: I...I know but... It's still there. Still vivid, as though it was still happening before my eyes. There was one... four years ago now, near the height of summer. Sakhmet. Somehow the immortals got warning we were coming, assembled in full outside the city walls. Met us head on. We gave as good as we got, left them bloodied as we were, but in the heat we had to pull back for the sake of the wounded. By the time we were ready again, they'd dug in. We never got another chance. My... my rage got so great, and the visions so vivid that I beat my hands bloody on the training stump in camp, broke fingers in both my hands.

Theresa suddenly pauses, clearly a little uncomfortable.
"You really don't know?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:02

Mordred: “Most of my interactions with the Thengul are on the sea, so I don’t know much about the culture beyond your sailing prowess”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:03

Theresa: It aint fuckin thengul. It's a slave brand.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:05

Mordred: “...You were a slave?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:06

she nods
"Teardrop means prostitute"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:09

Mordred: “...........Fuck” *A rather disgusted look adorns his face* “Kelthro did it?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:10

theresa: aye. Took me alive during a battle. Did that to me for a few years. IVth legion busted me out again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:14

Diana gets up from her chair and walks around the table, standing behind him she wraps her arms around his chest and hugs him tight. "You don't have to think about it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:15

he holds her close, his voice starting to crack a little
"I'm.. sorry... I'm so so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:18

Mordred: *nods* “Good to hear the 4th got you out atleast”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:19

Theresa: thanks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:23

Diana: "Shh... I know... i know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:25

Justin just holds her, quietly, for a few moments more. Without his armour on, Diana can feel his scars through his tunica, all across his body, the largest being on his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:27

Mordred: “I’m guessing that’s how you ended up an Auxiliary”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:28

Theresa: not quite. Was in the army before they captured me. Re enlisted when I got free again.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:31

Mordred: “So what does being in the Auxilia entail?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:32

Theresa: Depends what sort you are. We basically do everything the legionaries can't with all their fancy armour n tight formations n shite.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:36

Mordred: “Hmm, what do you get out of it?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:38

Diana: "We've all got scars. Its how we carry them that defines us. You dont have to carry anyone else's."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:41

Justin: I'm... I'm just so happy you're alright

Theresa: other than the whole loyalty to the empire shite? Same as the rest of 'em. Pay. That and we get to be proper citizens n that if we make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:42

Mordred: “How long do they make you serve for?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:46

"25 years"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:50

Diana: "Me too... I... Seeing you again..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:51

Justin: are...are you alright? *she can hear concern in his voice now, replacing his own distress*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:51

Mordred: “That’s a long time, what happens if you have children or a family?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:53

Theresa: you get to see em from time to time. Most of your pay gets sent back to them so they can survive.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:54

Mordred: “Ahh, that’s good”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:55

"I'm... its nothing." *its not nothing. Her voice is wavering.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:58

Justin: No. No it isn't. *he holds her a little tighter, his own distress almost all gone the moment he could hear something is wrong with her* You can tell me, Diana. I'm here for you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:58

Theresa: Ye really interested in all this logistical crap?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 01:59

Diana: "I... I... Sahkmet... Thats where i was."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:02

Justin goes silent for a few, long moments.
Justin: I... g-gods.. Diana I... I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry *the distress is returning already*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:03

Mordred: “I am to be king, it’s worth knowing”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:05

Diana: "Shhhh... Its okay." She hugs him again. "I was... used to it. By then... And... Hakon came to the place a few days after."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:07

Theresa: if you say so.

Justinian: I... n-no... Diana... I...I failed you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:08

Mordred: “So what kind of auxiliary are you?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:12

Diana: "No... no you didn't. It's complicated... but... I... I had to do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:20

Theresa: Excursor. think scout, skirmisher type.

Justin: Should have... been faster... fought harder...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 02:22

Mordred: “And they give you wolves?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 12:37

theresa: aye, some of us. *the wolf comes over to her, and she scratches behind its' ears*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 16:26

Diana: "Justinian, listen to me. I needed to do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 16:29

Justin: I... I... *he's lost almost all composure now.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 17:19

Mordred: “Our scouts have dogs”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 19:45

Diana: "Listen... Listen. Justinian. I had to do it myself. I had to give those whoring bastards justice with my own hands..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 19:57

Justin doesn't reply. he sits there, putting his head in his hands, trembling in silence for what feels like an eternity.

Theresa: Aye. And what's a wolf, cept a better dog eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:04

*she crouches next to him, and lays a hand on his shoulder as long as it takes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next