Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:04

*she crouches next to him, and lays a hand on his shoulder as long as it takes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:05

Finally, he stops trembling. Silently, he stands up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:06

Diana: "Justinian?" She sounds concerned
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:07

Mordred: *Chuckles* “You can’t teach a dire wolf to play fetch with kids”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:17

he quietly walks over to something in the corner of the tent. It is a small shrine to Arenae, goddess of War, Wisdom, Justice and Compassion. There is a small candle built into the shrine, burning warmly and softly, with what appears to be a basin or bowl at its' base. Justinian reaches down to his belt, and draws his Daggar, which like Trajan's, depicts the black centurion Damocles upon it. Slowly, grunting in pain as he does so, he draws the blade across the palm of his left hand, leaving a bleeding cut. clenching his left fist, he holds the bleeding hand over the candle, so the blood drips into the basin. "Arenae, Goddess of Justice, Patron of the 4th, I hereby swear to you, that so long as there is breath within my body, that I will defend Diana Marcia with my life, and bring justice to those who would harm her. For every ounce of pain she suffers, I swear I will inflict a thousand fold upon the perpetrators. I will die for her, if I must. I offer you my life blood, and ask that you grant me the strength of body and mind to fulfil this oath. And I ask that should I fail in this oath, you send the black centurion to take me in the night, and condemn me to Dis for all eternity."

Theresa: You fuckers can't, we can
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:26

Mordred: “Look at you acting all superior, where d’you even get them? They’re quite rare at home”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:27

Theresa: Eastern part of the empire. We breed em.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:34

Mordred: “That explains alot”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:58

Theresa: that so?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 20:58

Mordred: “Can’t get em this docile if they’re wild”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 21:15

Diana: "Thats... ah... Justinian... Thats not necessary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 21:22

Justin turns back to her, pulling out a length of cloth and bandaging his hand. He gives her that awkward smile again, the one that couldn't come from anyone else. "Repaying old debts eh?"

Theresa: oh aye, yer not wrong there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 21:24

Mord: “Which is why we use normal wolves”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 21:24

Theresa: that so? *chuckles* you do everythin smaller down south?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 21:34

Mordred: *Chuckles* “Not everything..”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 22:14

Diana: "But... Justinian you... I didn't bet my life on yours to the gods!" She grabs him by the shoulders. "What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 22:37

Justin:... Diana... were all I ever had. Do you know that? I never knew my parents, never had any friends of any kind. Not before I met you. When I lost you... I was left empty. My very soul drained from my body. I felt no happiness, no fear, only the pain, and the hatred of my own, wretched self for being too weak to do anything as you were dragged, kicking and screaming, into a world of suffering and torment. I spent weeks trying to find a reason not to open my own worthless throat in penance for failing you like I did. Eventually I did find one. It didn't matter what happened to me any more. I had to find you, and end your suffering, no matter the cost to myself. I spent six years fighting, trying to find you. I saw things... did things I cannot forget. Every night your screams haunted me, only growing louder and louder as time passed. And now... *sighs* here you are. And with one defeat four years ago, it was all for nought.

Theresa: forgive me if I don't beleive ye, fancy pants.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 22:54

Mordred: “Your loss, so what’s the plan with the incoming Kelthrovi? Gonna harass them? Just watch?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 22:54

Theresa: there aint any incoming kelthrovi.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 22:57

Mordred: “The ‘Grand Army’ and their inevitable horde”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 22:58

Theresa: got no idea we're here yet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:02

Mord: “I don’t believe that”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:03

Theresa: how would they know, fancy pants?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:10

Mordred: “Spies, informants, scouts, their leaders are probably wondering why out esteemed allies haven’t contacted them”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:12

Theresa: Spies we woulda found by now. Informants, well that'd require someone havin survived that last battle who aint on our side. *she grins* And you can thank us lot for that not bein a problem. As for our esteemed allies contactin em, how exactly? No one can bloody shout that loud, and we're weeks away from anywhere close to where the grand army could be.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:14

She slaps him across the face. Hard. The edge of one of the plates on her gauntlet nicks him in the cheek, and blood starts to well. "Don't you ever, say that ever again! I'm not the only person in the world Justinian! Think of how many other people you saved. They're not worthless."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:19

Justin: I...you're right... they're not. But you're worth more to me than all of them combined. *he sighs* I'm sorry... I know I probably sound deluded...

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:21

Mordred: “Then you’re doing a good job, but army is almost a hundred thousand strong. The column is miles long. They know we’re here somewhere. If they know about the battle, they’ll know that we must follow fresh water to survive, this isn’t a raiding force either meaning we have a goal. All they have to do is look at a map and work out where we’re heading”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:22

Theresa: forgettin one other thing big boy. They've got no idea this army's this big, or that it's coming this deep.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:25

Mordred: *Nods* “Isn’t easy to hide something like this, it won’t be long until they notice. And then we’ll have a fight for the ages on our hands”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:26

Theresa: aye, but consul's got plans fer that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:27

Mordred: “One of these days I will find something he hasn’t planned for”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:28

Theresa: end of the world, probably
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:30

Mordred: “Oh he’s planned for that. I’d bet he’s thought about how to fell the gods”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:33

Diana: "Just... Just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:34

Justin: I'm... I'm sorry

theresa laughs at that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:41

Mordred lets out a little laugh
“Have you ever dealt with Voldamians before?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:42

Theresa: fraid not. 4th fought em, but that was before my time.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:47

Mordred: “Ahh, nevermind then”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:50

Diana: "its alright... you've been through a lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-04, 23:57

Justin sighs, sheathing the daggar. he's at least stopped trembling.

Theresa: sorry big boy.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:03

Mordred: “Ah well..thank you”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:07

Diana puts a hand on his shoulder, and smiles weakly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:09

justin smiles back, just as weakly. gently he pulls her into an embrace. Fin.

Theresa: no problem fancy pants *she chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:20

Mordred: *He chuckles and walks off, returning to his portable smithy to work on that sword*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:48

Diana walks back to the immortal camp with a thousand yard stare.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:50

It doesn't take long for Belgute to walk over to her. Even with the veil and helmet on, he can tell from a glance something's wrong.
Belgute: Ma'am? *sounds concerned*

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:53

Diana: "Y... Y... Yeah. Fine." The words just wont come out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 00:55

Belgute:...talk to me boss. You know you're the only fucker round here I actually listen to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 01:05

Diana: "I... I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-05, 01:06

Belgute:...you went to see him didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next