Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-03-31, 23:29

LI:...You are his friend too, Diana. I saw him lead his century through the breach in a city wall, through a hail of arrows and javeils, because he thought you might be held inside. He took a bolt right through the shoulder, peircing all the way through to the other side. And it didn't slow him at all.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-03-31, 23:30

Appius: ah, politics, of course
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-03-31, 23:36

Mordred: “What else could it be?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-03-31, 23:47

Diana: "Thats... He didn't have to do that. I was, his friend. LI. We're different people now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-03-31, 23:52

Justin: *gives a slightly awkward smile. One she recognises, unmistakably.* I'm not so good at looking after myself without you around, it would seem. And I don't care if we've both changed. You were like family to me, Diana. You still are.

Appius shrugs

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 00:23

Mord: “Would be interesting to see if your father knows”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 00:29

She smiles, and looks up at him, and reaches up, unhooking the veil from her ear, letting it hang. "I'm glad you can fight for shit now. I can't be watching your ass from in the phalanx."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 00:33

Justin: *his smile becomes less awkward, and warmer* And I can't be covering for you to the CO anymore when you're in the other camp.

Appius: Knowing him? He knows all about it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:01

Mordred: “Probably”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:22

*she chuckles a little* "I am a yinur now, I am the CO. And you're the proper Co."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:31

Justin: *chuckles also* he sits beside her at the table.* Diana... I know a lot has happened. We've both changed to some degree. But nothing would make me happier than to be your friend and comrade once more. I'd break my sacramentum for it if I have to.

Appius: His intel is worryingly good.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:35

Mordred: “Dracia has spies everywhere, I’d wager one of my own guard is under Dracia’s employ”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:40

Diana: "I wouldn't ask you to. I couldn't sleep for weeks, after i broke my own."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:41

Justin: *puts a hand on her shoulder* No sane man could blame you for it.

Appius: We like to know whats going on. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:47

Diana: Taking a new oath. It felt right, joining the people who saved me, but. It felt like i was leaving... this behind.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:51

Mordred: *Chuckles* “That you do. So Appius tell me about yourself...what’s life like in Dracia”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:56

Justin: You're always welcome back. You know that, right?

Appius: Bit of an open question sir. Could ya narrow it down a bit?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:56

Mord: “You’re the son of the greatest Consul in Dracian history, what was it like to grow up with that”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 01:59

She sighs. "but i have a new place now. I have responsibilities, and friends, and... and duty. I can't leave it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:03

Justin: I know. It's hard. You go with your heart, It's your choice to make. And I swear by all that I am, that I will stand by you no matter what.

Appius: Well, he wasn't consul for most of my life, remember.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:07

"Don't say that. I won't let you break your vows for mine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:13

Justin: I'd do it in a heartbeat if you asked.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:14

"I'll never ask."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:16

Mord: “Was he not? I don't really know your politics too well”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:23

he just smiles at her

Appius: Consuls only serve a few years, and are elected. A consul can be re elected of course if he's good enough, but that's quite rare. We don't like one man having too much power for too long.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:25

"Oh don't go like that at me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:28

Justin: you know me. Soppy as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 02:48

Mordred: “I see, what was he when you were young”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 03:03

Appius: oh, all sorts. He was tribune for a while, and quaestor, a legatus for a very long time... a lot more I lost track of, there's a lot of ranks in the senate.

Last edited by Gorath on 2018-04-01, 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 03:09

Mordred: “Sounds like it was a hassle”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 03:46

"Means you learn everything you'll need to know by the time you become consul."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 04:14

“True, how was he as a father?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:02

"Havent changed a bit, well, besides learning how to fight properly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:03

Justin: I just tried to remember what you always told me.
*LI has put her armour back on now. meanwhile, Trajan re enters*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:09

Diana hooks her veil back as trajan walks in, and stands up from her chair
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:11

Trajan: My lady. *he nods respectfully, smiling* I trust all is still well?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:12

Diana: "Yes... All is well." She glances to justinian, then walks to where she left her shield.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:12

Trajan: then before you go... I have one last offer to make you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:14

Diana: she looks at him inquisitively. then speaks. "Make it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:16

Trajan: You have chosen to end your service to the Dracian leaders. I respect that. And as such, it would seem I owe you your 5000 Denarii end of service fee. *he smiles*

Appius: Well...not sure what to compare him to to be honest. He was there as often as he could be, always kind and helpful, caring and all that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:19

Diana: "...I accept. The land as well, should it be on offer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:19

Trajan: of course, the land aswell. *smiles* Although I'm not sure what you will do with land in dracia, It is yours.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:26

Mordred: *Nods* “A good father then”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:32

She looks at justinian. "I can give it to a trustee, can i not?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:33

Trajan notices the look, and chuckles "Of course, of course"

Appius: I'd say so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:35

"Then i would like to do so." She lifts her helmet off her shield, and once more covers her face. "The coin, also." She lifts her shield, and takes her spear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:38

Trajan: as you wish. *he calls out* Strabo!
*an older servant enters the room of the tent from a back room*
Strabo: sir?
Trajan: I require Five thousand denarii from my personal funds, along with the deed to a plot of land in... *pauses* Your preferred province, my lady?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:49

Mord: “What about growming up, what did you do for fun and learning?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:52

She pauses, and thinks. "The valleys of Mons Lurios."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:54

Trajan: Very wealthy and good land, my lady. *smiles* consider it done. Strabo, get to it if you would be so kind.
*the servant nods and goes off to get the stuffs*

Appius: I had a tutor for learning, along with other boys and girls my age.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2018-04-01, 20:55

She nods, and and leaves the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next