Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:03

The immortals have camped across the oasis from the dracian camp. Not opposite, for that would make reinforcing one another impractical. But as far as could be done without creating undue hazard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:04

The dracians set up camp with their usual drilled efficiency
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:07

*The Cymriacs are camped not far from the Dracians, far enough to prevent any fights but certainly not far enough to stop people shouting at eachother*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-03-30, 00:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:19

The guard is heavier than one would expect, but aside from this, all is normal.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:22

the dracians have also done their customary erecting of earth ramparts and wooden pallisades around the camp
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:27

The patrols range quite close to the dracian ramparts,
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:48

Trajan has made sure to station the IVth legion closest to the kelthrovi camp, and their first cohort on the edge, being the best of his best.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:01

One of the T'sebi of immortals. Ten warriors, simply stands facing the IV legion's rampart.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:02

the guards notice this
Legionary: You lot need anythin?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:05

*the immortals simply stare back. Spears planted in the sand, shields rested.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:06

the legionaries look a bit confused but get on with guard duty
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:10

Unless justinian should come into sight. The immortals do not move.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:11

he does, just on his usual inspecting of the men, as is his usual duties
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:13

A female voice rings out. "AVE, JUSTINIAN!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:14

He pauses, recognising the voice, turning out to the group. He reaches up, removing his helmet so he can get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:17

he sees one of the immortals, with her helmet resting on her shield's rim. Dirty blonde hair, cut short like a mans.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:19

His eyes widen, as he visibly freezes in place for a moment. A huge smile makes its way across his face, and without hesitation, he vaults the pallisade, and swiftly makes his way down the ramparts, towards the immortal.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:21

She leans on her spear, resting her cheek on the hand gripping the haft.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:22

He rushes over to her, stopping as he gets within about four feet of her. It's clear a lot of thoughts are rushing through his head, before he speaks a moment later. "Y-you...You're alive!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:30

*she smiles widely* "And so are you..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:31

he starts to laugh, more certain of himself now "You're Alive!!" *unless she stops him, he hugs her. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:36

"Woah... okay... Uhh..." *she speaks in kelthrovi to the side.* "Take five."

The immortals shrug, laugh among themselves a little, and wander off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:37

Justin lets go, composing himself
"Sorry... Didn't mean to go quite that overboard" *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:38

"To be fair, it has been... what? Six... years?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:38

"Five years, three hundred and fifty two days."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:41

"You counted? I... tried to forget."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:42

*pause of realisation*
"...Sorry...Didn't mean to dig up old wounds"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 01:55

She shrugged. "Old wounds heal, i guess."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:00

Justin: I just... gods, I almost can't believe it! *she can tell he's sort of having a moment, joy in his eyes at the mere fact she's still alive*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:08

Diana: "Oh don't be a sop Justin." *she leans forwards and elbows him in the ribs* "You'll embarrass me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:10

his smile only grows "Sorry. You know me, can't help it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:11

"Haven't changed a bit have you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:12

"Not as shit a fighter as I was back then, but other than that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:15

"First spear though. Thats not bad."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:19

"Yeah...With our lot gone I signed up with the IVth Cause... well" *averts his gaze a little*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:25

"Cause...?" She tilts her head and looks at him with a concerned expression
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:27

"...You know what the IVth do these days... Slave rescues and the like..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:31

"Oh its you lot who barge in and wreck the place?... I... Akali's breath... We... You..." She's turned quite the deathly shade, even under her tanned skin
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:32

Justin:...I wanted to find you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:35

"And we fought you off every time..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:38

"Not every time. We saved people, a lot of people, from those camps. Never found you though..guess I know why now eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:48

"yeah.... I guess you do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:51

he's silent for a few seconds, making direct eye contact with her. She can see a lot of things are going through his mind... but the thing that settles is something she's not seen in him before. Rage.
"I... Forgive me...I don't want to reopen scars... but... those who took you... who kept you... Are they still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:53

*she draws her sword an inch.* "Those who took me, i have no idea... But those who... 'kept' me. I know damn well."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:53

*Deep inside the Cymraic camp, a rhythmic hammering of metal rings out from behind Mordred’s tent*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:56

Justin: *In a sadistic tone of voice* Good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 02:58

Diana: "Thats not like you..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:01

Justin: I... I've seen what they do to the people they take. *he's trembling a little*

Appius decides to investigate this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:04

Appius discovers Mordred wearing a leather apron with a hammer in one hand and a vaguely sword looking smthing in the other. He is surrounded by small portable versions of a traditional blacksmiths toolsc including a somewhat small furnace.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:05

Diana: "I know. It was... It was bad i wont lie. But i got though it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:08

Justin closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. he stops trembling, as he reopens them.
"Of course you did...You're the strongest person I've ever known."

Appius, wondering where this is going, just watches for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next