Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 01:54

*the sad expression intensifies a little.*
LI: May I put my helmet back on now, sir?
Trajan: of course, LI. Whatever makes you comfortable.
LI: thankyou. *she does so*
Trajan: LI is somewhat... special. The others do not tend to so much as talk. From what I've gathered from her, they can, they just don't want to. She's uncomfortable talking, she's uncomfortable showing her face. I even asked if she'd prefer a more normal name than her number. She turned it down. Like with showing her face, having any other name made her uncomfortable. *sighs, although Ket can tell it is a caring sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 01:56

Mord: *Is rather surprised by Ket’s attitude, but it’s hard to tell beneath the smile* “Given time I’m sure she’ll grow used to it”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 01:59

Ket pauses, as he absorbs this information. "... Hmn. If such is true. I feel i should not so much hate you... as pity you. And hate your creators all the more. Not so much was the life of a warrior thrust upon you, but that of a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 02:00

Trajan: my thoughts exactly...although I am still piecing together the details.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 02:05

Ket has not broken eye contact with LI yet, his stern frown behind his helm, slowly lifting, and changing to a look of concern. "In which case, i do apologize. Should all this be correct, in all things... we have more in common than i would care to admit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 07:47

LI simply gives him a subtle nod.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:09

"You've given me a lot to think on." *he turns to leave the tent.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:10

Trajan: Farewell then, prince. Get some rest. We march before sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:12

"I will have the way ahead scouted." *he ducks out of the tent, and is followed by his immortals*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:12

*unless you have anything else in mind, perhaps a skip is in order?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:18

*sure*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:22

*Some time before dawn, The camp is almost entirely packed and ready to march*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:38

The Immortals are ready to move, with men sent out on horseback already, ranging ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 19:48

likewise, a good number of the auxiliaries have already been dispatched as scouts. It doesn't take long before all of the legions are on the move.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:15

Ket rides over towards the dracian column.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:17

*It isn't very hard to figure out where in the column Trajan is*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:18

He rides towards it, followed by a single one of his immortals, also on horseback.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:21

Trajan is riding alongside several other officers, all bearing the Sigil and number of the IV Legion on their cloaks or armour. With that already becoming unmistakable smile, Trajan spots Ket approaching, and gives a Dracian salute in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:34

Ket taps his sternum twice with his right hand, his left holding the reins, in the kelthrovi way. "Consul."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:35

Trajan: Prince. Lovely day for a ride, eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:37

Ket: "The sun has yet to rise. But i believe you are right. See the red glow of the sun? We shall have rain today." *He gestures to the horizon, where a gentle red glow is beginning to flare*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:39

Trajan: Ah, respite and punishment both *chuckles* The men won't be happy they'll have to clean their armour off once we make camp again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:44

Ket: "I was going to ask of that actually. You see our armour is sand scrubbed?" *he gestures to his own armour, which is dull from vertical scratches.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:46

Trajan: yes?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:52

Ket: "Instruct your men to do the same. Rust is not an issue in these dry climes, and your polished armour is as a beacon in the sun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 21:54

Trajan: A fair point. Caius!
*one of the tribunes approaches Trajan*
Caius: Sir?
Trajan: You heard the man. Inform the Legates.
Caius: yes sir! *rides off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:03

Ket: "Willing to learn. Certainly you are the protege the dracian people praise you as."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:05

Titus: *the prefect* *in the tone of a good natured ribbing* Please, Prince, do not inflate his ego any further.
Trajan laughs at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:11

Ket: Looks at the prefect, and flashes white teeth behind his helm. "Perhaps my accent belies my sarcasm." He chuckles a little, then leans back in his saddle, and looks over at his immortals.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:12

Titus: perhaps a tad, Prince. *slight smile*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:16

Ket: "When my praise is genuine, i shall be sure to have it in writing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:20

Trajan: anyway, did you need anything?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:21

Ket: "No, i merely thought to check all was well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:47

Trajan: aye, indeed it is. Justin!
*the first spear centurion approaches*
Justin: Sir!
Trajan: how're the men, morale good?
Justin: It's the 4th sir. They'd follow you down a dragon's throat if you asked.
Trajan: Good. As you were, centurion.
*he salutes and walks back to his position*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:51

The immortal with ket follows the first spear with their gaze. Deep blue eyes, sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 22:57

Trajan: *spotting this* Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:00

*They look up at him, the black veil covering their features serving its purpose. Then, in a flat toned, dracian accent, with a hint of kelthrovi, most definitely female, they reply.* "...Nothing, Consul."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:00

Trajan: May I ask your name, ma'am?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:13

Immortal: "Diana Marcia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:17

Trajan: A pleasure to make your aquaintence, Diana. *smiles. This time more just genuinely friendly rather than his usual charisma* If it is not too private a subject, did the prince rescue you from slavery like so many others under his command?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:20

Diana: "I was offered a sword."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:24

Trajan: *Nods in understanding* Our Alliance is more fortuitous than I thought, Ket'verahi. My legions and I do our best...but you can never save everyone. I'm glad to see someone is able to rescue at least some of those we cannot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:35

Ket: "Being offered a sword is not... Rescue as you say... It is being given the tools to free ones self."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:36

Trajan: giving them a chance to be free of their torment and suffering. Sounds like rescue in my book.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:38

Ket: "Some fail."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:40

Trajan: A chance is a chance. More than most offer them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:47

Ket: "True enough. *he switches to kelthrovi* You may ride to your T'sebi, if you wish diana. I am quite safe."
She replies in fluent kelthrovi, not so flowing as his, but fluent.
Diana: "I wish to be sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:49

Trajan makes note of the exchange, but says nothing of it. Diana does notice she has attracted the attention of LI
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:51

Diana returns LI's look with an icey glare, spurring her steed a little closer to ket's and dropping a hand to her hilt.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-29, 23:56

It only takes a couple of moments to see the look is of interest, not hostility.
anyway, skip to next camp
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 00:03

The immortals have camped across the oasis from the dracian camp. Not opposite, for that would make reinforcing one another impractical. But as far as could be done without creating undue hazard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next