Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:08

Justin closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. he stops trembling, as he reopens them.
"Of course you did...You're the strongest person I've ever known."

Appius, wondering where this is going, just watches for now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:16

Diana: "You know yourself... I can't believe that after all that time you kept looking for us."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 03:24

*A few minutes pass until he puts the sword down, content with his progress*
“Appius! Just the man I wanted to see”
*He turns and runs his hand down a small stand holding several swords, all of which are in varying states of completion before picking one up and looking Appius*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 09:23

Justin: I...I couldn't just leave you. Couldn't bare it.

Appius: Looking for me, sir?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 10:48

Mordred: “Yes, yes I was” *He examines a sword not too dissimilar to his own, 40 inches long, with a slightly tapered straight double edged blade, ending in a tapered head, and gives it a few experitmental swings* “You don’t have a decent sword”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 10:57

he chuckles
"Beg to differ sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 14:10

"It wasn't your fault justinian.. I made the choices myself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 15:10

Justin: Choice?! *he's about to have a bit os a spiel that she had no choice when they dragged her off... but stops himself. he takes a deep breath, collecting himself* Sorry. Old scars eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 15:20

Diana: "Old scars, yeah. Long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 15:39

he doesnt say anything. just smiles. she can see in his eyes... he's seen things now. things he'd rather not have seen
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 16:23

"Hey. Chin up." She smiles back. Not the way she used to. The young, full of life smile, he remembers. She still smiles wide, but more in defiance to the world, than in awe of it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 16:30

"Sorry." he offers her a hug again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 16:47

She stabs her spear a bit deeper in the sand, so it stands on her own, and pulls him into a tight hug
"Nothing to be sorry for."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 16:48

"I dont think you'll ever convince me of that" *he holds her tight*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:00

She squeezes him tight, then lets go. "Alright big guy, let's look professional."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:02

he lets go, wiping his eyes quickly
"If we must"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:04

"I don't want to get you in shit... Gods know you've got in enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:06

Justin: I'm sure the consul wouldn't mind. He's...unconventional
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:08

"I meant the Invicti"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:10

"We're allies. Nothin they'd disapprove of here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:15

She shrugs, and looks over her shoulder. "Still..." She looks back at justinian. "Sorry... Probably not the reunion you were hoping for."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:19

"You're alive, safe, and we're on the same side of this war? considering the odds of a reunion of any kind, I'd say thats a fucking miracle."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:28

Mordred: “Your gladius does well in the shield wall but! Outside of the formation it leaves you with no reach at all” *He walks up to Appius sword in hand* “So I made you a new sword”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:31

Appius: thankyou Mordred....but I have little idea how to use this.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:33

Mord: “That can be easily rectified, but take it, see how she feels”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 20:34

he does, getting the feel for it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:07

*The sword is a touch heavier than what he’s used to but it feels balanced in his hand, with minimal discomfort from the grip*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:16

"on the same side for now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:18

Justin: *slight pause, it clear he doesn't want to think about the fact this might be temporary* Do you want to come into the camp? I could introduce you to the consul if you'd like, I'm sure he'd be delighted to meet you. I was meaning to check on LI tonight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:22

Appius: it's very well made.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:24

Mordred: “That cos I made it”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:27

Diana: "I'm not sure i should... My men... *she gestures behind her* and Prince Ket'Verahi might not approve... And the demon... really?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:29

Justin: We're allies, Diana *smiles* Far as we're concerned, don't steal anything or attack anyone, and you can come and go as you please.

Appius chuckles at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:32

Diana: "Its not that Justinian... its... its this." *she lifts the black veil back up to cover her nose and mouth.* "The rest of your legion... they won't be... comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:33

Mordred: “Come on, I’ll show you how to use it”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:34

Justin: we're going to be fighting together. Killing, bleeding, alongside eachother. We're not going to do too well if we're uncomfortable to have a stroll around eachother's camps, are we? Besides. *smiles* You're the immortals. Your reputation is better among the 4th than you think.

appius nods, following after him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:35

Diana: "The whole... undead thing? No worries there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:36

Justin: The fourth is the consul's own. Tend to get better intel than most of the others. We know that's just superstition.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:38

*He leads Appius out into the camp and towards a makeshift ring*
“The sword is blunt so don’t worry about hurting me”
*As they draw closer Appius sees a pair of men sparring in the ring, with the crowd quite eagerly placing bets on who will win*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-03-30, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:45

*she raises an eyebrow.* "How do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:50

Justin: I've had a hell of a lot of my old superstitions broken in the last few years. If the clavae aren't undead demon monsters like I once thought, I'm pretty sure you lot aren't undead either. *chuckle* You don't have the advantage of being seven foot tall and mute.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:52

The upper half of her face makes it look like shes smiling, but the veil, so, he can't quite be sure. "I'll tell you about it some time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:55

Appius: I'll try not to hit too hard.

Justin: do I have to get all official on you? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 21:59

"Really wouldn't matter if you did."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:03

Justin: Come on. The men won't mind, Trajan'll be elated to meet you... what's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:11

Diana: "Could die i guess." She shrugs, and picks her helmet off her shield's rim, sliding it on, justinian notices that unlike ket's sand-gold plume, hers is white and black alternating stripes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:11

Justinian: I'd kill any man who tried.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:13

*Mordred chuckles and watches the two men spar, it doesn’t take long for the fight to end and both men laugh as they leave, with no one fighting the crowd look rather expectantly to Appius and Mordred*

M: “Do Dracians have arena’s like this in camp?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:14

Appius: in more permanent camps, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:16

Mordred: “We have one in every camp, it helps to keep the men entertained”
*He pushes Appius in and picks up a sword and shield from the edge of the arena*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-03-30, 22:18

"Like you'd have to. Come on, lets go meet us a consul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next