Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:32

“I see....”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:33

"I assume penance has similar meanings in all assembles cultures?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:59

“Mostly, though penance in Cymrai is generally a rather public and holy gesture. As it shows that you are willing to regain the favour of the people and your gods”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 19:21

"I have not made great study of such, but in any case, as I am sure is apparent, these men will not be easy to dislodge."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 19:24

“So how would you suggest we go about defeating them?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 23:35

"Kill them to a man. there is no other way."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 23:37

Trajan: simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 23:47

trajan: what kind of numbers are we looking at?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 23:51

“I’m going to assume quite alot”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-19, 23:56

*skip cause scene isn't going anywhere*
Justinian is currently sat by himself, patching up a sword slash to his forearm
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 00:01

Titus is tending to his horse, while Mordred is giving himself a tour of the walls and messing around with his pet falcon
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 00:38

Diana approaches from behind justinian "Careless."

Hakon is walking the the ground around the walls, checking them over.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 00:43

Justin: *turns to her* Little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 00:45

Mordred’s falcon dives past Hakons head and latches onto an unsuspecting mouse, before soaring quite gracefully back to its owners outstretched arm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:46

Theresa: *behind titus* well that went well eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:48

Titus: “Aye it did, did you get sent in?”
He turns with a smile and a thin bandage across his cheek
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:51

Hakon looks up unappreciativly

Diana: "Have you considered... not being an idiot?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:54

justin: *chuckles* I don't quite follow.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:55

Mord: “Hakon! You are alive” as always the prince is standing there smiling with a falcon eating a mouse on his hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:55

Theresa: Course I bloody did.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 01:59

Hakon: "I was alive twenty minutes ago in the same room as you?"

Diana: "Need the first spear be on the front line?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:00

Justin: Centurion need always be on the front line. *grins* First cohort's the best men. Gotta be in the thick of it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:03

Mordred: “Buuut I did not speak to you, I trust your immortals fared well”

Titus: “Did you get stuck clearing streets like me or did you get to fight?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:04

theresa: Ye didn't listen to orders properly did ye?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:11

Hakon: "Of course."

Diana's veil twitches upwards, an indication of a smile as justinian has taken to seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:13

Justin smiles back at her. he's wearing his helmet, but with the face guard lifted.
"Nowhere else I could be anyway. Wouldn't put my men through something I won't do myself."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:15

Titus: “Most of my men dismounted, but I didn’t want to risk our men being attacked by freshly rallied men.”

“Good, do you like my falcon?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:16

Theresa: riiiiiiiight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 02:17

Totus: “And one of them cut me so I chased him....”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 03:03

"That how yer describin it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 03:04

Hakon: "You use it for hunting?"

Diana: "Virtuous. But, well, maybe you could be a little more careful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 03:05

Justin: What have I got to lose?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 03:10

Titus: “Yes” he nods

Mordred: “Hunting and entertainment”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 04:17

Diana: "Blood? I've heard its important."

Hakon: "Hmnph. Barnakonungur..." (Princeling)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 20:15

Mord: “May I ask you something Hakon?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 22:57

Justin just shrugs at that
"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 23:15

Hakon: "Ask away. you've no guarantee of an answer."

Diana: "Yeah, we only lost a few people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 23:16

"I said you, not the immortals *smiles, standing up now*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 23:30

Diana: "... i didn't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 23:33

Justin: not just that. We haven't talked since... well...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 23:44

Diana: "Since?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-20, 23:56

"We found out about Sakhmet"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 00:00

Mordred: “I have met all kinds of men, some who spent their life mining, building, felling tree and yet none have your strength. I have fought hundreds of thenguli at sea, and none would match you. How did you become so strong?”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-05-21, 08:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 00:14

Diana: "But we talked about it... Its not an issue. is it?"

Hakon frowns, and calls back to mordred, dismissively. "Drank a lot of milk when i was a lad." before continuing his patrol
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 00:24

Mordred releases his falcon and watches it soar across the desert as it hunts for fresh prey. His mind now full of theories regarding Hakon and how to best him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 00:33

Theresa: *chuckles* If ye say so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 00:40

Titus: “Nice to see you all concerned over this mortal wound!” His voice takes on a theatrical tone “My good looks might be ruined!”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-05-21, 01:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 01:03

Justin: no issue. I'm just...worried about you. *smile becomes more awkward*

Theresa: good looks?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 01:10

Titus: “Oof, Right in the heart” he clutches ahold of his chest, pretending he’s been stabbed in the heart
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 01:12

Diana: "I... I'm fine. Glad to see you again..."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-05-21, 01:19

He sheaths his gladius, walking over to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next