Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:20

"oh...hey" *he smiles as he starts to sit up "If that's not the perfect thing to see when waking up I don't know what is"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:22

"And he's a charmer too..." She smiles back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:35

he smiles at her for a few seconds before looking around the room "How much did we drink last night?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:39

"A rough estimate?... some."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:40

he chuckles a little at that
"Diana...thanks. I needed that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:41

She shrugs "I think we both did... But now we have things we also need to do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:44

"I know..." he sighs. It's obvious if he could stay here with her forever, he would do it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:49

"So move your..." She pushes herself up to standing "Leaden arse."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:50

he does so, reluctantly, standing up and stretching
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:55

Diana is collecting her armour, and getting herself dressed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 01:21

Justin: *picking up his own armour* Hey, Diana?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 01:34

"mmhm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 01:34

"I..." he pauses, thinking of the right wording "We should do this again some time"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 01:39

"Sure, when we get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 01:53

he smiles before glancing at his segmentata
"I can't..actually put that on by myself" *he gives a bit of an awkward look*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 02:18

She looks up from lacing her Lamellar vest. "I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 02:23

"Thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 02:41

She finishes the last silk tie, and walks over to help him. "This armour..." She hefts the segmentata "needs a redesign."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 02:44

"Bein in the legion's not about being comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 02:48

"You can't put it on alone. Thats not comfort, thats impractical."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 02:48

"That teaches legionaries to rely on eachother from the moment they're issued their equipment"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 03:14

"and if a man is alone he's dead."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 03:14

"The legionary never fights alone. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 19:46

"Ideally."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 19:47

"Name one battle that's been won by someone fighting alone, rather than soldiers fighting together"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 20:11

"Plenty of skirmishes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 20:55

"Legionaries don't fight skirmishes, do they? We're battlefield soldiers. Front and centre, core of the battleline"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-07, 12:21

"That's the problem. Inflexibility."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-07, 12:37

"Which is where the Auxilia come in. *he chuckles* And I feel its a tad more flexible than a phalanx."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-07, 21:36

"Oh, you'd be surprised." She pulls a strap of his segmentata tight "I think we'd outmanuver you every time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-07, 21:39

"With those horses of yours sure *he smiles* But the legion isn't just legionarries is it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 18:08

"But legionaries are your best, and even you can't outfight immortals. What happens to auxillia when you throw them at elite troops?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 18:13

"There are always more legionaries than immortals"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 19:02

"Not in the same place... a line is a line."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 20:32

"I mean, yes in the same place"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 21:06

"We seem to manage."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 21:25

"Not always *he chuckles* In my personal opinion, the phalanx is somewhat obsolete."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 22:44

"In frontal combat, there is nothing that can stand against it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 22:46

"Provided all things are in your favour. The terrain isn't perfect, something goes wrong in deployment, any one of various things goes wrong, and it'll lose."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 23:19

"We don't make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 23:22

"Everyone does"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2019-01-08, 23:49

"Have you heard of us making mistakes, Justinian?"

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=377
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20