Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-08-04, 02:22

Mordred strides into the dracian camp, studying the dracian’s and their fortifications as he makes his way to Trajan’s tent

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-08-15, 20:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-08-04, 09:45

"You have scholars and tradespeople."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 18:41

Akari: true. Unfortunately they are not exactly my...forte.

mord gets a few looks but that's about it, until the guards of the tent bar his entry
"Halt. State your business."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 18:57

"Then surely you can put me in contact with someone who could arrange such."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 19:01

"I could indeed, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 19:06

"Its not urgent of course. The war must be won before such concerns."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 21:52

"Of course." *she chuckles* "tis something more my forte"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 22:01

"The very same. However i thought that looking to the future would be advantageous."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 22:41

she sees her stifle a laugh at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 22:53

"Something funny?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-16, 23:01

"I've not thought about the future like you say in a long while. I doubt I'll be around to see it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-17, 11:53

"I intend to win this war swiftly. What happens after that... Whether Trajan will honour our deal, well... We shall see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 12:10

"The question is, if he doesnt what exactly can you do about it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 14:27

"Have him killed? The idea has crossed my mind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 15:02

"Doubtful. Doing it in the first place with that ogre watching him would require an army. And dealing with the fallout would need a lot more than that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 16:12

"I wasn't thinking of storming his tent." The young prince grips the stone of the parapet, looking out over the desert.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 16:50

"I never said you were."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 21:58

"But... Lets not be plotters in the night. Shall we? This is what i want to do away with."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:34

"I'm not *chuckles* Just pointing out your...predicament."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:37

"I see it... All too clearly. Trajan is a necessary liability."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:38

"Liability?" *laughs* "He has outplayed you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:46

His eyes are fixed on the horizon. "Not... Yet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:47

she pauses
"How old are you, prince?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 22:48

"Twenty six summers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 23:26

"You *are* young" *chuckles. It becomes clear to ket its kinda impossible to tell the voldamian's age*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 23:28

"Indeed I am." he looks over his shoulder at her, and affects a courtly smile. "It would be rude of me to ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 23:29

*she rolls her one eye and chuckles*
"Sixty eight"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 23:31

"Younger than i had been told." He turns his eyes back to the desert.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 23:36

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-18, 23:49

"I have people in places."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-19, 00:01

she snorts a little at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-19, 00:13

"Something you find funny in that?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-10-19, 08:17

Mord: “I wish to speak with my uncle”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-27, 22:42

"I'm curious what places you'd have people in, to incorrectly guess my age"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-27, 22:53

He shifts his hand from its place in his lap, and rests it upon his helmet, running the thumb through the horsehair plume atop, taken from a desert breed, one of the fine thoroughbreds prized throughout the continent, as their manes, when well groomed shine like liquid bronze.

"If i gave silver to a man to pass me messages from a foreign court, and he should expect payment for the age of a woman i had not met, a noble woman of fine skill or no, i imagine i should take his hand."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-27, 23:05

"that is a...strangely poetic way of putting it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-27, 23:11

"I would not call myself a poet, i doubt i have the education for any real prose." He states rather matter of factly, the subtle meanings of the voldomanians words likely lost in their triple translation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:02

"you should try it some time. Poetry can be...relaxing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:04

"Once the task at present is settled, and i find myself at liberty, i shall make a point of it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:13

she smiles a little
"plus, Armature poetry never fails to make me laugh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:19

"Amateur." He corrects her politely "This tongue is truly a chore, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:25

"A little"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:32

He shrugs "There is nothing to be done for it, i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:35

"Unless you particularly enjoy the prospect of becoming fluent in voldamian."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:50

"It is enough to speak three languages, i think, i would struggle to find space in my head."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 00:51

she smiles a little at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:03

"In any case, i should make moves back to the city centre. I do not take Trajan for a suspicious creature, but it will do not good to have people talk."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:04

"I did not take you for a man to be easily swayed by gossip"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:06

"I am not, but the balance between Trajan and myself is tenuous. And he may be."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:25

"Balance you say?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:29

"Yes, our alliance is not firm, far from it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next